Page 338 of 344 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 3439

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by radiochandra1977 View Post
    Urvasi

Dr - this is too much - yen Andreavukku yenna kurachhalgaren?
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinemarasigan View Post
    in my office there are some other states guys were saying that Kamal keeps more than one heroine in all his movies just for his off screen romance. Of course these guys are still saying that he is around 50. I have not shown to them that I knew Kamal is 60+ now...
    Innocent people..many NI and AP folks believe he is in early 50s

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nickraman View Post
    Then how do u explain the benchmark for I's success if Aascar is in doldrums financially thus giving a domino effect for Vishwa 2? Sila pans BB solraanga (Dr Kenny Pans in generally who panned UV calling it utter diaster and such. )
    I feel Aascar is cheating banks here but would have invested the profits hand-in cash,black and white money in some other place or hidden somewhere..
    95 crores kadanaam..I cant believe..he is still releasing English dub movies..

same applies to thirupathi bros..
    have you note the tweet from trisha ex ..aaga motham eros/thirupathi bros kootu sernthu drama pantaanga

Varun Manian ‏@Varunmanian · May 18
    Alas, I'm not removing my tweets dir/ prod. I give as good as I get. Bring it on.

This director/ producer said he came with only a "Manja Pai" and is ready to go bk with the same. Well he's headed in the right direction

Amazed to see an article in DC today abt a producer/ director buying a new film when he owes so much money to several of us.
    Last edited by USV; 20th May 2015 at 08:56 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Look at this -

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/piku/?search=piku

Kamal's films OUGHT TO HAVE THIS KIND OF A REACH AND CRITICAL ACCLAIM…

To get mentioned by reviewers on Rotten Tomatoes itself is a big deal - and to have garnered 83% Fresh rating is super cool!

Nammaalu yendha range la irukka vendiyavaru? adhukku badhila, his films are getting caught in producer/financier chaos - kodumai...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Anban's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/vish...h=vishwaroopam

Hindi movies have a bigger market in the USA .. cunningly, all bollywood have their posters only in English ..
    Top glamorous heroines, top comedian, Oscar winning MD, commercial Director, expensive wig and other big list of commercial items irunthum thaathaa padam flop .. itha vida enna asingam venum ..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    So far 5 times watched. UV is a worldclass movie. Kamal has successfully sold an AnbeSivam/Mahanathi to relatively more and more of audiences who didnt watch those movies in theaters. Also he has successfully shut the mouth of his own dear fans who were sad and said that the writer kamal was missing since virumaandi. Last but not least, he has shown the budding new crop of talents that they cannot make a movie which can even just scratch the most outer surface of the film maker called KamalHaasan, ever in their lifetime!!

This film has performance which pulls us inside, in each and every scene. the most powerful scenes in this film are

Kamal-Jayaram meet(after the interview)
    Kamal-KB meet
    Kamal-Daughter meet
    Kamal-Son casual talk (which ends emotional)
    and the 2 scenes of letters being read
    finally climax

there are lot of micro emotions, reactions, dialogs which will go missing easily. and once you discover them also, it will add to your liking of the scene.

If a movie of this kind is missed, then its really rotten tomato only!
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post

This film has performance which pulls us inside, in each and every scene. the most powerful scenes in this film are

Kamal-Jayaram meet(after the interview)
    Kamal-KB meet
    Kamal-Daughter meet
    Kamal-Son casual talk (which ends emotional)
    and the 2 scenes of letters being read
    finally climax
    + I liked those expressions in Kadhalaam Kadavul mun song
    Urvashi's acting in hospital
    meeting of KB and Vishwanath..
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anban View Post
    http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/vish...h=vishwaroopam

Hindi movies have a bigger market in the USA .. cunningly, all bollywood have their posters only in English ..

VR has (ONLY) an audience review/score...

Market or not, Kamal continues to make grand strides - all for nothing - at least avara inspiration aa yeduthikittu TN cinemavilayaavadhu mathanvangalum yedhaavadhu seivaangalaanu paartha, adhuvumilla..

So he will continue to work his rear end off to achieve his standards of excellence and never get his due while others in TN cinema wont strive to create their own standards of excellence...

naduvula, box office potti punnaakku vera
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Senior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    VR has (ONLY) an audience review/score...

Market or not, Kamal continues to make grand strides - all for nothing - at least avara inspiration aa yeduthikittu TN cinemavilayaavadhu mathanvangalum yedhaavadhu seivaangalaanu paartha, adhuvumilla..

So he will continue to work his rear end off to achieve his standards of excellence and never get his due while others in TN cinema wont strive to create their own standards of excellence...

naduvula, box office potti punnaakku vera
    correct sonninga.. enna panrathu..

was tol UV is Average is not a lost to the producer, then we should be fine with the venture right?? It still goes on for another few weeks and could be hit isn't it..
    I M MAJOR R MANNAR, WORKING FOR MADAN WITH AMBU(JAKSHI)

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarshiva View Post
    correct sonninga.. enna panrathu..

was tol UV is Average is not a lost to the producer, then we should be fine with the venture right?? It still goes on for another few weeks and could be hit isn't it..
    It is not a hit. Average grosser and not a wash out like anbe sivam, aalavandhan Etc. Infact ,recently movies like Kanchana, VIP grossed much better than Linga,UV Etc. Its high time Kamal and Rajini took stock of themselves and tried to give much better Quality Films. They cant carry themselves long.

UV is brilliant in patch and losing out with purposeless Uththaman Episode. Kamal had a burning desire to direct Nadigarthilagam and Iyakkunar Sigaram.He did wonderful work with Nadigarthilagam. But K.B is a question mark?Is it a fitting tribute to his Guru?

No doubt Kamal's bottom is still higher than others Top. UV is a significant landmark Film and a good beginning for internalised private Film making not joining the mainstream. We can follow this path to give movies have a specific unique appeal.
    நெஞ்சமெல்லாம் நிறைந்த நடிகர்களின் நடிகன்.
    http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...hool-of-Acting