Page 172 of 344 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 3439

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by radiochandra1977 View Post
    Cant I go back to the time when my dad had to bloody bash me up on the main road in front of Ananda theatre ( now part of hotel anandaa inn) , pondicherry because I wanted to watch uyarndha ullam on first day ?

அந்த படத்துல தான, the original lyrics 'சிகரெட்டு தண்ணி, chicken பிரியாணி' from ""என்ன வேணும் தின்னுங்கடா டோய்" was changed to 'பத்து வகை தீனி, chicken பிரியாணி' to win over the peymily audience?

அதெல்லாம் கமல் பொழுது போகாம இருந்தப்போ கொட்டாவி விடறதுக்கு பதிலா படம் பண்ணினது தானே?
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    ஆடும்போது தொப்பையெல்லாம் குதிக்குது. பாவம், அவர் வயசுக்கு இந்த அளவுக்கு உடலை பராமரிப்பதே பாராட்டக் கூடிய விஷயம். ஆனால் இதுபோன்ற நடனம் எல்லாம் அமைத்து எந்த ஜனங்களை கவரப் போகிறார்? தனுஷ்-அனிருத் வகை இளைஞர்கள் கூட்டத்தையா?

அவரு மனசு வெச்சா தொப்பையை குறைக்கலாம் - ஒன்னு கௌதமி மேடம் சொல்லணும் - இல்ல அவருக்கே தெரியனும் - இல்ல தெரிஞ்சே, போனா போகுதுன்னு தொப்பையை வளர்க்கறாரா?
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Member Senior Hubber radiochandra1977's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I partially agree. But He was making lot of such sub standard masalas that time. But the best part was there were 4 films in a year and one at least used to be classic. Uyarndha ullam has a great distinction ....... its probably the only movie in the world cinema history that the antagonist in the movie sings playback for the protagonist ......... Malaysia vasudevan sings vilakkethu vilakkethu velli kizhama.
    Kalaikkadavul Kamalin Bakthan

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I partially agree. But He was making lot of such sub standard masalas that time. But the best part was there were 4 films in a year and one at least used to be classic. Uyarndha ullam has a great distinction ....... its probably the only movie in the world cinema history that the antagonist in the movie sings playback for the protagonist ......... Malaysia vasudevan sings vilakkethu vilakkethu velli kizhama.
    I think you are talking about Per Sollum Pillai.

Post Thanks / Like
    This movie is confirmed for April 17th now. Any changes are very unlikely from now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yaa ....... i think the AVM remakes of 2 sivaji films ...... avanthaan manithan and padikkatha methai confused me. And the opening ishtam pola so g and ammammamma vanthathingu sounding similar didnt help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my bloody shit. My europe goes for a huge six. Where is the confirmation ?

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    அவரு மனசு வெச்சா தொப்பையை குறைக்கலாம் - ஒன்னு கௌதமி மேடம் சொல்லணும் - இல்ல அவருக்கே தெரியனும் - இல்ல தெரிஞ்சே, போனா போகுதுன்னு தொப்பையை வளர்க்கறாரா?
    சார், அவர் தொப்பைய குறைக்கவேணாம். அதுபாட்டுக்கு இருந்துட்டு போகட்டும். ஆனால் படத்திற்கு எது முக்கியமான பாத்திரமோ அதை முன்னிலைப் படுத்தி போஸ்டர்கள் அமையட்டுமே. எதற்கு இந்த முதுமையிலும் இளமையான சினிமா கதாநாயக பாத்திர போஸ்டர்கள்? அப்போ இந்த இளமைதான் கமலை போஸ்டர்களில் இக்கால வெகுசனங்களுக்கு மத்தியில் முன்னெடுத்து செல்ல முனைகிறதா?
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my bloody shit. My europe goes for a huge six. Where is the confirmation ?
    Very soon. Till yesterday it was a toss up between April 10th and April 17th and with no other day in consideration. Since April 10th is officially dropped today, we don't have any other day but April 17th. Since they have 17 days more for release date, they will confirm it very soon. Just wait for few days for official confirmation. I feel sorry for all inconvenience.

Senior Member Senior Hubber nickraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Athu enna inconvience? Kamal padangal eppome ippidi thaan aagum. Pesaama Director kitta pesi, UV, papanasam, VR2 ellam C2H release panlam directah.

Prachanai irrukathu athey madhiri streaming thaan future. Yerkenave paadhi peru (neutrals) kamal enna solraru onnum puriyadhu ( -ve review pannuvar), at least namma fansa kitta thatta net la stream panina nalla irukum.

Intha neutrals ellam Saarugaan, aameeergaan, anthakaboor, seevaakathii (aka uuuuth aadiense) antha theatre la poi, parking kaasu kuduthu, ticket kaasu kuduthu, paapkarn/drinks vaangi, seat pidichu, appopo kathuvar aaana mobile la than whatsaapu, fb, twitterla thaan pogum. Total money wasted.
    "aaj ka mera hey, kalka thera hey, side-dish pagoda hey, ye hey life hey"