Page 61 of 344 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of the conditions Aascar imposed for acquiring VV for distribution was that Kamal does a seperate movie for him. That was how Dasa was born. I still remember the days when no one was sure as to when VV would release. The silence was deafening and out of nowhere, came the Dinathanthi poster with the release date.
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    a businessman is a businessman - what is this abt a businessman being 'pure and cunning' ?

as if the rest of the producers exist for the sake of promoting art!

this is not a diverse market that can provide niche audiences as in Hollywood, where Clint Eastwood or the Coen brothers can make their own brand of films with producers out to finance them no matter.

Tamil cinema has a looooong way to go - the nonsense in the way of VR release says a lot about how mature we are as a society.

so far as things don't change, men like Aascar will continue to do what they are good at - no point in cribbing

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    a businessman is a businessman - what is this abt a businessman being 'pure and cunning' ?

as if the rest of the producers exist for the sake of promoting art!

this is not a diverse market that can provide niche audiences as in Hollywood, where Clint Eastwood or the Coen brothers can make their own brand of films with producers out to finance them no matter.

Tamil cinema has a looooong way to go - the nonsense in the way of VR release says a lot about how mature we are as a society.

so far as things don't change, men like Aascar will continue to do what they are good at - no point in cribbing
    I am not cribbing boss and just menioned my observation..Infact I like him producing/distributing kamalhaasan movies
    Last edited by USV; 29th November 2014 at 04:03 AM.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    may be he meant like this..........making all the necessary moves and winning over others to become no.1 is pure businessman, making all the necessary moves to make others lose thereby getting to no.1 position is cunning businessman.......
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pushpak View Post
    Very recently in a malayalam channel program on Kamal, the guy says :
    "...... Kamal tried a big experiment in Dasavatharam though it failed.... "
    " .... Viswaroopam was made with a lot of challenges.. inspite of all hurdles, it turned out profitable..."
    I am sure this guy is not "biased", but how come such a perception is getting created !

They never use "block buster" or "record breaking" kind of statements !!
    i remember reading somewhere in hub..the reporter meant the experiment has failed not the movie (ebola virus escaping..got it?!)

i also feel the same.. why this oravanjanai for kh movies

Junior Member Devoted Hubber pushpak's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmai Vilambi View Post
    i remember reading somewhere in hub..the reporter meant the experiment has failed not the movie (ebola virus escaping..got it?!)

i also feel the same.. why this oravanjanai for kh movies
    One of the top actors himself told something similar when he was interviewed in a Malayalam channel !
    That was gross !!
    Best of luck - dear Tamil Film Industry ! ! !

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is an article in Nakkeeran regarding the delay of Uttama Villain..

" The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Post Thanks / Like
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Post Thanks / Like

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    if this news is true it is atrocious. it seems there is nobody to help thalaivar in tfi. this is deja vu feeling