Page 131 of 344 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 3439

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Anban's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Live sound kku kedu vanthurum
    Top glamorous heroines, top comedian, Oscar winning MD, commercial Director, expensive wig and other big list of commercial items irunthum thaathaa padam flop .. itha vida enna asingam venum ..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone knows all this. He also knows all this quite well...but chooses to do it his way with the same circle of people around him. He is not interested in a typical commercial movie but that is what runs. Let's wait for UV. One week's delay is not going to kill us. Papanasam will surely follow quickly after that. But he should work with Aascar to get V2 out, rather than letting it die...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by radiochandra1977 View Post
    Crazy Mohan athey enthu voda satya shooting , sudugadu, apoorva sago vaaippu ....... same bloody old story everytime. Ivaru urvasi is next to savitri nnu solli solli ..... antha amma thaali satham kekkuthaa nnu phone la thatti vaanthi varra maathiri overact pannuraanga.

Urvasi was an underexplored/exploited talent - but that was back in the 1990s - and perhaps she still is - aanaa ammani poosi poosi kadasila ammaniyoda akka maadhiri theriyaraanga.

talent has to go hand in hand with some other things - kazhuthhula oru tire sadhai, iduppula 3 tire sadhai - ippdi irundhaa, Urvasi amma saavithri madhiri nadichhaalum, bindhugosh thaan gyabagam varudhu
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Post Thanks / Like
    Hassarukku nigaraana talent - enna poruthha varaikkum - Kate Winslet - rendu perum oru amsamaana scriptla nadichaa superaa irukkum.

perumoochu vidufying

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kumarsr View Post
    Everyone knows all this. He also knows all this quite well...but chooses to do it his way with the same circle of people around him. He is not interested in a typical commercial movie but that is what runs. Let's wait for UV. One week's delay is not going to kill us. Papanasam will surely follow quickly after that. But he should work with Aascar to get V2 out, rather than letting it die...
    அப்படியெல்லாம் தெரியல. அவர் எப்போதும் சொல்வாரு.. "நான் தான் என்னோட படத்துக்கு முதல் ரசிகன்", ஆனால் டாக்டர் குறிப்பிடுவதுபோல லைவ் சவுண்ட் கோளாறுகள் மற்றும் ஹிந்தி நடிகர்களது தமிழ் உச்சரிப்புகள் போன்றவற்றை அவர் வசதியாக அனுமதித்திருந்தார். நான் கோவையில் ஹேராம் பார்த்தபோது மொஹஞ்சதாரோ காட்சியில் கமல் மற்றும் சக அதிகாரிகள் பேசிக்கொள்வது புரியவேயில்லை. எனது பக்கத்தில் அமர்ந்து பார்த்தவரோ என்னிடத்தில் அவர்கள் என்ன பேசுகிறார்கள் என வினவுகிறார். ஹேராம் படம் முழுசுமே ஒலியின் அளவினை இருமடங்கு அதிகமாக வைத்திருந்தால் இன்னும் கொஞ்சம் அதிகமாகவே ரசித்திருக்கலாம் திரையரங்கில்.
    Last edited by venkkiram; 5th March 2015 at 01:44 AM.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamal always has this weird penchant of having actors dub their own voices. A close friend of mine remarked it was very hard for him to watch Hey Ram mainly because of Shahrukh's tamil. Almost polambra rangekku poitaan. And Jaideep Ahlawat and Rahul Bose's tamil in VR were close to being atrocious. Dialogue equivalents of Udit Narayan and Sukhvinder Singh mouthing lyrics. VRla oru padi mela poi dubbing pannina characters like Faarooq kooda mosamaana Tamizhla pesunaanga.
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Avadi to America's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvind Srinivasan View Post
    Kamal always has this weird penchant of having actors dub their own voices. A close friend of mine remarked it was very hard for him to watch Hey Ram mainly because of Shahrukh's tamil. Almost polambra rangekku poitaan. And Jaideep Ahlawat and Rahul Bose's tamil in VR were close to being atrocious. Dialogue equivalents of Udit Narayan and Sukhvinder Singh mouthing lyrics. VRla oru padi mela poi dubbing pannina characters like Faarooq kooda mosamaana Tamizhla pesunaanga.
    You stole my words.....I was watching Heyram in Devi main screen in year 2000... it was very first time i experienced live recording in movie and hindiwalals speaking tamil....In addition, too many languages in one movie and there was no subtitle........Kamal experimented too many things in a single movie.... Yennoda frienda padathuku kupiten... machi, padam thamizhla varum pothu pathukalam....
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is

9. Likes mappi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by avadi to america View Post
    ........machi, padam thamizhla varum pothu pathukalam....

lol !
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Avadi to America View Post
    You stole my words.....I was watching Heyram in Devi main screen in year 2000... it was very first time i experienced live recording in movie and hindiwalals speaking tamil....In addition, too many languages in one movie and there was no subtitle........Kamal experimented too many things in a single movie.... Yennoda frienda padathuku kupiten... machi, padam thamizhla varum pothu pathukalam....
    இதே போல ஒரு செய்தி ஹேராம் வெளிவந்த நாட்களில் கசிந்தது. அதாவது படம் பார்த்து வெளிவந்த ராதிகாவிடம் படம் எப்படி இருக்கிறது எனக் கேட்டதற்கு "படத்தை தமிழில் டப்பிங் செய்து வெளியிடலாம்னு இருக்கேன், கமல் மனது வைத்தால்" எனச் சொன்னாராம்.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber hattori_hanzo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvind Srinivasan View Post
    UV trailer paatha Kamaloda paiyyan pesradhum indha categoryla varumonnu thonudhu..
    ஒரு ஆதிக்க நாயகன் சாதிக்க வந்தால் அடங்குதல் முறை தானோ..