Page 123 of 344 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 3439

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    @2m3s there is a wonderful mirror shot. Think I got to start collecting and documenting these fabulous shots. I simply love them.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A.ANAND View Post
    +1 but ipppa irukira trend-la ippadi oru album tfm-la ethirpapathu romba kastham..IR/ARR kitta poyiruntha veroru vadivathila vanthirikkum..konjam pala idangalil konjam noisy-ya than irukku but enaku pidichirukku...

after VR's release debacles, KH's choice of Ghibran is most likely for obvious reasons - very PC - plus as a newcomer, he wouldnt have charged much - so budget wise smart move - konjam talent irundhaaley podhhum Kamal can extract the max - he could do that with Deva, so Ghibran is obviously more talented so talent plus economically thrifty decision.

Am yet to listen to the album - but its unfair to expect an IR class from a newcomer - 'karutmathhoor' and rest of Virumandi are stratospheric level class - no comparison
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    after VR's release debacles, KH's choice of Ghibran is most likely for obvious reasons - very PC - plus as a newcomer, he wouldnt have charged much - so budget wise smart move - konjam talent irundhaaley podhhum Kamal can extract the max - he could do that with Deva, so Ghibran is obviously more talented so talent plus economically thrifty decision.

Am yet to listen to the album - but its unfair to expect an IR class from a newcomer - 'karutmathhoor' and rest of Virumandi are stratospheric level class - no comparison
    Completely agree with your thoughts @irir123...all the best for the movie....hope it opens more avenues for Ghibran...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mappi View Post
    @2m3s there is a wonderful mirror shot. Think I got to start collecting and documenting these fabulous shots. I simply love them.
    Spot on. I also wondered how the girl not seen in the mirror image

I liked very much the shot @1m12s. Nice angle they chosen.

The two cricket play sequences came in different places in this trailer. If you notice them, its a same sequence but the later part of it came first and starting one came as second. Not sure why they kept in that way in trailer
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can actually see a bit of her, a very tiny bit ...

About the mirror image, there is something about the wall painting and the way Manoranjan is sitting and then turns his face. There is a peculiar rotation of dimensions in this scene.

Well, for the circket part, its just how the footage was cut for the trailer, like to show the social life of the Artist Manoranjan - a broken marriage, hysterical kid who throws the ball at his dad quite vigorously, etc ... let us not speculate more and wait for the film (LoL).

And @1m12s, is it a real instrument ?

Spl. mentiong to the "Vaal Sooruwing scene" *winks*
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mappi; 2nd March 2015 at 09:59 PM.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    ஆமாங்க.. உங்களுக்கென சில காரணிகளை வைத்துக்கொண்டு நீங்க கருத்து சொல்றிங்க.. அதுபோல எனக்கென சில காரணிகளை ( கதை சொல்லிப் பாடல்கள் மற்றும் தெய்யம் கலைக்கான தாளம்-இசை ) வைத்து நான் சொல்றேன். கதை சொல்லியின் உச்சம் என நான் நினைக்கும் கருமாத்தூர் காட்டுக்குள்ளே பாடலை நான் இழுத்தேன். சரி..அதையெல்லாம் விடுங்கள். என் வாழ்நாள் அனுபவத்தில் முதல்முறை கேட்கும்போதே மனதில் பதியாத மெலடிகள் கொண்ட ஒரே கமல் ஆல்பம் உத்தமவில்லன் மட்டும்தான். தேவா, வித்யசாகர், ரஹ்மான், தேவி ஸ்ரீ பிரசாத், பரத்வாஜ், சங்கர் மகாதேவன் என ராஜா இல்லாத மற்ற இசையமைப்பாளர்கள் பாடல்களில் கூட மெலடி இருந்தது. முதல்முறை கேட்கும்போதே ஒன்று இரண்டாவது மனதில் ஒட்டியது. உத்தமவில்லன் பாடல்கள் அந்தவகையில் பூஜ்யம்தான். போன பதிவும் சொன்னதுபோல, படம் பார்க்கும்வரை இன்னொரு முறை கேட்கப் போவதில்லை. படம் பார்த்துவிட்டு காட்சிகளோடு பொருந்தி வந்திருந்தால் இரண்டாம் முறை கேட்டு லயிப்பேன். அவ்வளவுதான்.

venkkiram - amaidhi amaidhi! konjam porunga - ARR, Deva, Vidyasagar et al were all several movies 'veterans' by the time they worked with Kamal - Ghibran is relatively new compared to all of them - having said that, I will comment on the album after listening to it.

just like how a certain level of trust is built up after listening to IR or ARR on their music-making abilities, likewise trust is on Kamal that he won't disappoint in extracting something from Ghibran
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ஆமாங்க.. உங்களுக்கென சில காரணிகளை வைத்துக்கொண்டு நீங்க கருத்து சொல்றிங்க.. அதுபோல எனக்கென சில காரணிகளை ( கதை சொல்லிப் பாடல்கள் மற்றும் தெய்யம் கலைக்கான தாளம்-இசை ) வைத்து நான் சொல்றேன். கதை சொல்லியின் உச்சம் என நான் நினைக்கும் கருமாத்தூர் காட்டுக்குள்ளே பாடலை நான் இழுத்தேன். சரி..அதையெல்லாம் விடுங்கள். என் வாழ்நாள் அனுபவத்தில் முதல்முறை கேட்கும்போதே மனதில் பதியாத மெலடிகள் கொண்ட ஒரே கமல் ஆல்பம் உத்தமவில்லன் மட்டும்தான். தேவா, வித்யசாகர், ரஹ்மான், தேவி ஸ்ரீ பிரசாத், பரத்வாஜ், சங்கர் மகாதேவன் என ராஜா இல்லாத மற்ற இசையமைப்பாளர்கள் பாடல்களில் கூட மெலடி இருந்தது. முதல்முறை கேட்கும்போதே ஒன்று இரண்டாவது மனதில் ஒட்டியது. உத்தமவில்லன் பாடல்கள் அந்தவகையில் பூஜ்யம்தான். போன பதிவும் சொன்னதுபோல, படம் பார்க்கும்வரை இன்னொரு முறை கேட்கப் போவதில்லை. படம் பார்த்துவிட்டு காட்சிகளோடு பொருந்தி வந்திருந்தால் இரண்டாம் முறை கேட்டு லயிப்பேன். அவ்வளவுதான்.
    VenkiRam - Agree with you on most points. But some tunes were already expressive w/o visuals. There was some sadness and emotions associated with them that I liked.

I'm not into any comparisons with IR or ARR. I heard them with an open mind and it does appear Gibran has the talents.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Anban's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by radiochandra1977 View Post
    10 am ... landed in chennai
    11 am ..... brunch at saravana bhavan , ashok pillar
    12 noon .... pseudo namaskaram at parents house
    1 noon .... kamalians party with beer at Gokulam park
    5 30 pm .... Dressed up in full suite, arrived at venue with MIP pass
    5 45 pm .... Realised that MIP was April fool on March first. Seating was like how a thottakkaran has to watch T.V. thru the window
    6 pm ... Realised that going in full suite was self inflicted insult
    Threw away the blazer into the car.
    6 15 pm .... event started. Good show by Partiban. Nice looking kamal with curly short hair.
    Super kamal intro on stage.
    6 30 ... Mild engorgement of peripheral venous channels with blood on watching Poosa Kumaru dance
    7 30 to 9 30 ..... mega budget event with big celebrities like Mouli, Raj kiran, Shanmugarajan, his brother etc.
    2nd trailer ..... super. But film looks like conceptual relationship based , emotionally charged with Kamal centricity written all over it and plethora of kamal jaalraas in slapstick roles.
    Hahahaha.. I distributed some 100 VVIP passes for vishwaroopam audio launch.. I can understand
    Top glamorous heroines, top comedian, Oscar winning MD, commercial Director, expensive wig and other big list of commercial items irunthum thaathaa padam flop .. itha vida enna asingam venum ..

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    வில்லுப்பாட்டு கச்சேரி மேடைக்கு பின்புறம் ஜிப்ரான் நிற்கிறார். மசாலாத் தனத்திற்கு குறைவே இல்லாமல்தான் படைப்பு இருக்கும் போல.
    And in the front is KB and KH.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber hattori_hanzo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaetaachu Kaettachu!! Kadhalaam Kadavul Mun, Uthama Villain Theme, Mutharasan and Lovea are my picks. Got to listen to the other tracks more...A nice novel attempt by Ghibran. I did not expect so many songs/instrumental pieces from him. Thought its going to be a 3-4 track album like UPO, Vishwaroopam
    ஒரு ஆதிக்க நாயகன் சாதிக்க வந்தால் அடங்குதல் முறை தானோ..