Page 198 of 344 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 3439

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Junior Member Devoted Hubber pushpak's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    There r 2 "songs" which are more than 8 minutes each. I hope those will be gripping enough.
    Best of luck - dear Tamil Film Industry ! ! !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber nickraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hattori_hanzo View Post
    I lost few hours thinking about it. Was feeling quite bad till this moment after reading that comment.

Btw, who is C Kalyan? Eros head or any distributor?
    C kalyan is telugu producer.he produced GVM neethaane in telugu (and it ran better there compared to tamil plus shorter length ; anout 2hrs vs tamils 2.5.)
    "aaj ka mera hey, kalka thera hey, side-dish pagoda hey, ye hey life hey"

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nammavar has achieved something big by sacrificing himself ... he has united the VHP(Hindu body) and INL (a Muslim body). A feat indeed!

Personally think there's nothing objectionable with it (Hiranya naadagam). Obviously demons and devils will abuse gods and eventually get terminated. Summa vidungappa.

The Indian National League (INL), a Muslim organisation, has joined the fight along side the Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) against the release of Kamal Haasan-starrer "Uttama Villain", claiming the film will hurt religious sentiments.

In its petition, INL said that Haasan's film Vishwaroopam hurt the sentiments of the Muslims. Now, his new film Uttama Villain is playing with the sentiments of Hindus.

"It's not nice on Kamal Haasan's part to offend the sentiments of different communities with his films. If he's creating controversies for publicity, it's really cheap on his part. We demand strict action against him," M. Nazeer Ahammad, secretary of INL, told the police.

On April 8, the VHP had sought a ban on the film claiming it would offend the religious sensibilities of Hindus. They were upset with the lyrics of a song 'Iraniyan Nadagam' in the film, saying it will upset the followers of Lord Vishnu.

According to the VHP, the song belittles the conversation between mythological figures Prahalad and Hiranyakashipu.

Directed by Ramesh Aravind, the film, which is slated for release on May 1, is said to be the story of an 8th century theatre artist and a modern day superstar.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/e...w/46888366.cms

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

New poster.
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

6. Thanks mappi thanked for this post
    Likes avavh3 liked this post
    Member Senior Hubber radiochandra1977's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best one till now
    Kalaikkadavul Kamalin Bakthan

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^ Looks majestic. But photoshop pannirukarudhu nalla theriyudhu, the eyes especially...A tad artificial in my honest opinion.....
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvind Srinivasan View Post

New poster.

அதாகப்பட்டது ஏற்கனவே NT ராமராவ் காரு செஞ்சு வச்சுட்டு போன பொன்னான வேடத்தை கமல் செஞ்சு கோதாவரி மாவட்டத்து ராமராவ் காரு பக்தர்கள் கூட்டம் அவர்களோட sentiments பனால் ஆகிவிட்ட நிலையில், இந்த போஸ்டரையும் அதற்கு சொந்தமான கமலையும் இந்தியாவில் நடமாட தடை விதிக்க வேண்டும் என்று கோரிக்கை விடுத்துள்ளனர்...
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvind Srinivasan View Post

New poster.
    The costume and personality reminds me of MGR in a song sequence in USV

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    The VHP branch that filed a compliant will be a non-issue. Perhaps may even help the movie with some publicity. Not sure why everyone is so worked up. This is not the same as the issue with VR.

Senior Member Senior Hubber nickraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kumarsr View Post
    The VHP branch that filed a compliant will be a non-issue. Perhaps may even help the movie with some publicity. Not sure why everyone is so worked up. This is not the same as the issue with VR.
    I can see why Kamal is not even trying to answer to these silly controversies. Movie has U certification. Period.

I think the regret from screening VR to muslims groups before earning the temp ban was a mistake and hence he put zero efforts in answering Qs in times now arnab interview. He knows feeding more answers will trigger more unwanted followups.

C kalyan is still going ahead with release without screening to these publishitty mannans. Let us follow the same. If it goes the VR way come 3 weeks, we'll see. Hopefully not.
    "aaj ka mera hey, kalka thera hey, side-dish pagoda hey, ye hey life hey"