Page 189 of 344 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 3439

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    எனது யூகம். கதை வெளியுறவுத் துறை சம்பந்தமாக இருக்கும். பொதுசனங்களை பரவலாக இது எப்படி கவரப் போகிறது என்ற ஐயம் டாக்டருக்கு ஏற்பட்டிருக்கலாம்.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vidyasakaran View Post
    What do you ascribe by 'allahu akbar'?
    Let's not play victim hearing Sisubalan abuse Krishnan. After all, the movie's next scene was beheading Sisubalan, not with sword but with 'dharma'chakra.
    šŸ˜Š
    sir..i understand the sequence! but his choice of wording is very insulting to one who adores Vishnu. but unfortunately in a country with about 80% hindus, insulting them is appreciated with open hands and claiming to be a hindu is a shame.

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    கதை வெளியுறவுத் துறை சம்பந்தமாக இருக்கும்... from where this came? uv is about how accidentally two periods meet

Junior Member Junior Hubber pamrang's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    UV, Hiranyan or Sisupalan story appadi thaane....so, ithule offend aaga enna irukku nu enakku puriyalai seriously.

But, I understand its really a bad state of affairs - that people are ashamed to openly acknowledge their religion - but, they may actually be practicing it at home!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmai Vilambi View Post
    my age old grievance..he loves insulting hindu belief and sentiments. now all hubbers seems to have become acclimatized to that banishing, so i too joined the party
    The best way to judge would be to look at the context. Making a retired army major spew poetry with sarcasm ridden rants on religion would be just an attempt at inviting trouble. Though I enjoyed it, I found it to be very obtrusive . It should have been done away with right at the drawing board. But in Uttama Villain, it's about Hiranyakasipu. Ithuve Bhaktha Prahladanla Ranga Rao " Venkkam Getta Pandriyum Thaan thaan endravanaa Kadavul" soliruntha, applause kuduthirupom. I am a Vaishnavite myself but that doesn't stop me from objectively looking at things. As a matter of fact, the iraniya naadagam is one of the few versions that spells out the tale from Hiranyan's perspective.
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvind Srinivasan View Post
    The best way to judge would be to look at the context. Making a retired army major spew poetry with sarcasm ridden rants on religion would be just an attempt at inviting trouble. Though I enjoyed it, I found it to be very obtrusive . It should have been done away with right at the drawing board. But in Uttama Villain, it's about Hiranyakasipu. Ithuve Bhaktha Prahladanla Ranga Rao " Venkkam Getta Pandriyum Thaan thaan endravanaa Kadavul" soliruntha, applause kuduthirupom. I am a Vaishnavite myself but that doesn't stop me from objectively looking at things. As a matter of fact, the iraniya naadagam is one of the few versions that spells out the tale from Hiranyan's perspective.
    என்ன தர்க்கமோ! அப்போ ஒய்வு பெற்ற ராணுவ அதிகாரி கடவுளை கும்பிட்டு மூட நம்பிக்கைகள் நிறைந்த கருத்துக்களை கவிதையாக வாசிக்கிறார் என வைத்துக் கொள்வோம்! அது துருத்திக் கொண்டதாக தோன்றாது இந்த பாரத நாட்டில். மன்மதன் அம்புவில் பாடியதாக பாண்டே படித்துக் காட்டிய வரிகள் ஒவ்வொன்றுமே பொன்னெழுத்துக்களால் பொறிக்கப் படக் கூடியவை.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmai Vilambi View Post
    கதை வெளியுறவுத் துறை சம்பந்தமாக இருக்கும்... from where this came? uv is about how accidentally two periods meet
    சபைல ரகசியம் பேசினா இப்படித்தான் பேசணும். அதனால நேரடியா எந்த வார்த்தைக்கும் பொருள் கொள்ளக் கூடாது!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    என்ன தர்க்கமோ! அப்போ ஒய்வு பெற்ற ராணுவ அதிகாரி கடவுளை கும்பிட்டு மூட நம்பிக்கைகள் நிறைந்த கருத்துக்களை கவிதையாக வாசிக்கிறார் என வைத்துக் கொள்வோம்! அது துருத்திக் கொண்டதாக தோன்றாது இந்த பாரத நாட்டில். மன்மதன் அம்புவில் பாடியதாக பாண்டே படித்துக் காட்டிய வரிகள் ஒவ்வொன்றுமே பொன்னெழுத்துக்களால் பொறிக்கப் படக் கூடியவை.
    Again it depends on the context. Like I had mentioned, I had nothing against the poem. I enjoyed it and it invariably brings a smile across my face whenever I listen to it (Trisha's attempts at speaking Tamizh does put me off at times). But the point that needs to be looked at is the line that separates Kamal the actor and Major Raja Mannar the character. The lines separating both were never more blurry than at this point. It looked more like a concerted effort from Kamal to stuff in his ideology when it was not required at all. The song still shouldn't have been scrapped from the movie since the film got certificated with it.
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by radiochandra1977 View Post
    Koncham leaked info irukku. Thayavu seidhu expectations low veinga.

me kooda PM please! thanx in advance
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    பலர் ஆட்டிவைக்கும் ஒரு பொம்மை பாண்டே . இதுல சேகர் நேரத்திற்கு கட்சி தாவும் பச்சோந்தி. இவர்கள் எல்லாம் கமலின் கால் தூசிக்குக் கூட சமம் ஆகமாட்டார்கள். நீண்ட நாள் நெடிய நண்பர் என நாசர் இருந்தும் அவராலும் பகுத்தறிவோடு ஒரு கலைஞன் சார்பில் முழுமையாக பேச முடியாத நிலைமை. கூத்துதான்.

While I am no big fan of many of Kamal's comments/opinions in interviews regarding certain things - pls read my earlier posting abt his comments on 'Nirbhaya' documentary - this debate is a total waste of time and bandwidth - after all a movie - EKSI
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost