Page 294 of 344 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 3439

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    True .. that doesn't count as a candidate for repentance in his perspective.
    என்னங்க.. மற்ற படங்களில் நாயகர்கள் நல்லவன்னு பேர்ல எதிர்களை கொலை செய்யும் குற்றங்களை விட இதெல்லாம் எவ்வளவோ மேம்மட்டதுதானே!
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by radiochandra1977 View Post
    Oru serious autofiction la ...... affair openaa declare panni ..... atha vechu urvashi hospital scene la light comedy seivathu ..... like staring at Arpana when urvashi speaks about Yamini like women ...... I challenge any other mainstream hero in any of the Indian cinema panorama ....... to do that with such dignity in approach.
    Yes, I was going to say that. It is not that he hates or dislikes Urvashi but clearly he does not love her. These were the aspects that made it very real for me.

It shows Kamal is not only one-of-a-kind talent but also very gutsy. His dignified, sensible speech to some fans on the nights prior to VR release issues, from the balcony of his own house, is the epitome of gutsiness.

Member Senior Hubber radiochandra1977's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Veerathin uchakattam ahimsai.
    Kalaikkadavul Kamalin Bakthan

Post Thanks / Like
    Veerathin uchakattam ahimsai.
    Goosebumps

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    என்னங்க.. மற்ற படங்களில் நாயகர்கள் நல்லவன்னு பேர்ல எதிர்களை கொலை செய்யும் குற்றங்களை விட இதெல்லாம் எவ்வளவோ மேம்மட்டதுதானே!
    Its not like that, Venki .. Having affairs is one thing. Many people do. Not having guilt having an affair is another esp. when you have a wife who loves you to death. Most people are guilty in that case. KH is different, movie or real life - one of those types who're guilt free with affairs. Thats my point ..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its not like that, Venki .. Having affairs is one thing. Many people do. Not having guilt having an affair is another esp. when you have a wife who loves you to death. Most people are guilty in that case. KH is different, movie or real life - one of those types who're guilt free with affairs. Thats my point ..

Having affairs is nothing out of the ordinary - everyone has - at least in the mind/fantasy!

Millions even take pleasure in groping around in buses/public spaces - EKSI… thats the worst kind of human expression for some very basal instincts

Yet to watch the film - but from what I see here, its clear that Kamal is addressing the human condition wrto relationships taking cues from his own life - albeit in a dignified way!
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    Having affairs is nothing out of the ordinary - everyone has - at least in the mind/fantasy!

Yet to watch the film - but from what I see here, its clear that Kamal is addressing the human condition wrto relationships taking cues from his own life - albeit in a dignified way!
    Its not just about having affairs .. Sure, many do. I dont want want to give away anything since you havent seen the movie.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    மனோரஞ்சனை ஒரு நடிகரா பாருங்க. புரிஞ்சிப்பிங்க. ஒரு மனைவி இருக்கும் பட்சத்தில் இன்னொரு உறவை தனிப்பட்ட முறையில் அங்கீகரித்து ( இந்த உறவு பகிரங்கமாக யாருக்கும் தெரியவேணாம் என அர்ப்பனாவே நினைக்கிறாள் ) வாழும் வாழ்க்கை அவனுடையது. வரலட்சுமியோடு வாழும் வாழ்க்கை ஒரு கட்டாயத் திருமணம் போல.. சந்தர்ப்பத்தின் சூழ்நிலைகளால் உந்தப்பட்டு அப்படி ஒரு முடிவை எடுக்கிறான் மனோரஞ்சன்... அவனுக்கு உடல்சுகம் மட்டுமே முக்கியம் என்றால் சக நடிகையாக இருக்கும் பூஜாகுமாரையும் தனிப்பட்ட வாழ்க்கையில் வசியப் படுத்திக் கொள்ளலாமே! அப்படியல்ல.. தன் விருப்பு வெறுப்புகளுக்கு ஒத்த அலைநீளம் உள்ளதாக மனோரஞ்சன் தேர்ந்தெடுத்த ஒரு வடிகால் அர்ப்பனா! அவனால் எல்லா உறவுகளுக்கும் மதிப்பும், மரியாதையும் கொடுக்கமுடிகிறது. கடைசி வரை. தனது கடைசி நிமிடங்களில் அர்ப்பனா அருகில் இருப்பதுகூட அர்ப்பனாவும் அந்த மருத்துவத் தொழிலில் இருப்பதால்தான்.
    Last edited by venkkiram; 6th May 2015 at 10:16 PM.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

10. Likes avavh3 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    This man just stands miles apart. Thats what Im gonna tell him with tears in my eyes when he shoots for Ore Iravu in my Hospital this month end.
    அடப்பாவி..உடம்பு பூரா மச்சம்யா

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmai Vilambi View Post
    அடப்பாவி..உடம்பு பூரா மச்சம்யா
    In contrast for you, the movie did not even release in North India providing no opportunity to see the film. It is these kinds of stupidity that should be avoided in the future.

13. Likes avavh3 liked this post