Page 31 of 344 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Official Teaser

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    BGM - awesome eagerly waiting for the film

KH

Post Thanks / Like
    removed from youtube..

from facebook ::

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

Last edited by powerprince; 6th July 2014 at 12:59 AM.

5. Thanks mappi thanked for this post
    Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have always admired the relegious symbolisms in his movies. Its a pure joy to catch it, absorb it and appreciate it. Eventhough I always felt the bgm to be quite aggressive, should watch the movie for the theme before pronouncing anything.

Rendez-vous 10/Sept/2014 ... Nee kalaku nayaga !
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber hattori_hanzo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The first teaser was a lot better. This one is not so impressive with 90s style VFX & ottu meesai/dhaadi. Hope its only for the teaser. An KB, KV, Oorvasi, MSB, Jayaram - having too many perisugal in the cast, its not going to be easy to attract the younger gen.
    ஒரு ஆதிக்க நாயகன் சாதிக்க வந்தால் அடங்குதல் முறை தானோ..

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Catchy BGM. Was fun to watch ... something different. Optimistic ..

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    5 Highlights of the Uttama Villain Teaser!

The teaser of Ulaganayagan Kamal Haasan's Uttama Villain was released yesterday. It didn't reveal much, but spilled out some stuffs to ponder over.

1. The teaser starts with fans celebrating a cinema, and ends with fans celebrating a hero – the sad state of cinema across the world.

2. Makeovers play a prominent role in Kamal Haasan's movies. They are kept in tight wraps until the release. The teaser shows us the makeovers of all the artists, including the two Kamal Haasan looks.

3. One role of Kamal Haasan, with unkempt hair and beard, might be that of the ancient tribal. It is speculated that Kamal Haasan might play a role of a Theyyam artist.

4. We witness a couple of stars in the Theyyam makeover.

5. The Key (Villain) in the title font of Uttama Villain starts with Kamal Haasan's head – A Masterstroke.

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-...in-teaser.html

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ப்ப்பா! இந்த அரதப் பழசான முகமாற்ற வித்தைக்குத்தான் ( எண்பதுகளிலேயே மை.ஜாக்சன் செய்த மார்பிங்) இத்தனை விளம்பரமா? எதிர்பார்ப்பா? அவனவன் சம காலத்தில் டீசர் எனச் சொல்லிக்கொண்டு எப்படியெல்லாம் மெருகூட்ருறான்! உத்தமன் சுத்தம்.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with you on the Teaser part. I was never favourable to it, and often wonder whats the necessity and big deal about it. Teasers are not a welcome change and I personally felt that it any point of time does not create the hype factor but just allows us to assume one. But it does aliment the new born Social Media, which is considered as the only data inventory currently, and creates an illusion of defining stardom with only less than a decade's record blinding the long Cinema Culture History.

Coming back to the UV trailer, oops teaser - thats where the teams great strategy is visible. Kamal had passed and lived up to all the changes in the entertainment world. Now he is masterly using the Social Media. Now just wait and see how many heads are going to shout out Kamal's UV teaser is a rip off of MJ's Balck or White. It will be tagged, re-tagged, forwarded, liked, disliked & whatever : a cost free publicity. Thats how Kamal always survived and will get going more dashingly.

But the actual point to be noted here is that he leaves behind his touch in his works. Not like the one Behindwoods had come up with (wonder what that guy smoked). Right from the opening art work, where the lines making a "M" form stops for a nano second and then forming a shape, was brilliant. And the hand streched Kamal with a ring around his head - the key here is he is showing his back. I cannot eloborate about it more, maybe I will ask the mods if its OK to speak it out as it concerns few relegious symbolisms which will not be weighed the same way by each one of us.

Altogether, I am satisfied with the teaser, and it has certainly made me eagerly wait for the release of the movie, to see what exactly Kamal is trying to unleash here.
    Last edited by mappi; 6th July 2014 at 07:01 PM.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Senior Member Senior Hubber nickraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    tweets saying UV teaser ripped of Nizam Paaku in morphing face technology (that too was a take on MJ's Black and White.)

"Indian" paatla (Kaapileri Poyaachu at the very end between Kamal-Suganya changing getups ) lendhu Shankar panitar. Why this kolaveri now??

Also, I think so called movie goers forgot 10A's end credit sequence (at the very end) where all 10 avatars morph before the film ends.
    Last edited by nickraman; 7th July 2014 at 05:24 AM.
    "aaj ka mera hey, kalka thera hey, side-dish pagoda hey, ye hey life hey"

13. Likes mappi liked this post