Page 291 of 344 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3439

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    She is a "Real Eye Candy" dude
    She is a Real Eye Candy while Kamal ...?
    Mind Candy?

(just like he asks "Villain?" to Parvathi)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Watching the movie was an exhilarating experience. With Kamal, it's never only about entertainment alone. A true disciple of KB, his movies are not only intelligent but also multi-layered, provoking the audience to think and analyse.

The plot is simple: A super star actor, is brought down to earth when he realises his mortality. He now wants to make a swan song movie before his departure and make his life on earth immortal. How these incidents affect everyone around him is the story.

The father son scene was poignant for me and I couldn't hold back my tears.
    But the film has ample funny moments too. And minimal songs too.

Acting, as always, is first class; not just Kamal but all supporting casts.

Uttama Villain is not a movie for you to sit back and enjoy. It takes you into the deepest parts of your fears and makes you face them, if not challenge them.

It is not a movie to scratch on the surface and pass quick judgments. This movie requires several watchings.
    I am watching again on Friday and then again on Sunday.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

4. Thanks avavh3 thanked for this post
    Likes avavh3 liked this post
    Member Senior Hubber radiochandra1977's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I watched thrice. Three fans of another superstar who lacks talent and had lots of luck in the past .... were disturbing with continuous cat calls yesterday in Prasads Hyderabad. Fortunately for the rest of the audience and unfortunately for the three jokers , the CEO of Imax is our patient. I just had to send an sms with seat numbers and the security guards evicted the 3 of them promptly. Im flying to Chennai on saturday to watch with my parents again.
    Kalaikkadavul Kamalin Bakthan

6. Likes Russellbba liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shouts like ...... King of entertainment aa ? ? Ivuraa ? ? Ucha natchathiramaa ? Thamizh naattukku eppothum orey oru superstar thaan ....... etc etc ........ made their identity and intentions clear. Young guys ..... IT sector probably ...... ithey JIPMER Pondicherry timela irunthaa ..... theater veliya vechu poosa panniruppom. Vayasu 37 aachu. Responsible positionla irukken. Had to act as per protocol. Useless fellows.

8. Thanks avavh3 thanked for this post
    Likes Russellbba liked this post
    Senior Member Senior Hubber nickraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by radiochandra1977 View Post
    Shouts like ...... King of entertainment aa ? ? Ivuraa ? ? Ucha natchathiramaa ? Thamizh naattukku eppothum orey oru superstar thaan ....... etc etc ........ made their identity and intentions clear. Young guys ..... IT sector probably ...... ithey JIPMER Pondicherry timela irunthaa ..... theater veliya vechu poosa panniruppom. Vayasu 37 aachu. Responsible positionla irukken. Had to act as per protocol. Useless fellows.
    Lol. Thiruthave mudiyadu sila makkal.
    "aaj ka mera hey, kalka thera hey, side-dish pagoda hey, ye hey life hey"

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by radiochandra1977 View Post
    superstar who lacks talent
    Ok, He cant sing/dance like Kamal, or direct like kamal, but in terms acting , he is "almost" on par with Kamal, his late 70's , early 80's films are "Prime" example of this.. agree he is not an all rounder like kamal, but he has very good acting skills / and mass crowd pulling skills no other actors.

If we discuss talents just based on acting then , there is only one person in TFI, that is "Nadigar Thilagam"
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like
    Shabaaa ....... unakkellaam reply type pannura level kku naan innum varala.

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can we not talk about other actors here?

The only black point for me was the opening song... really cheesy and Kamal looked clearly uncomfortable. Thank God it was part of the movie in the movie!
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Senior Hubber nickraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post
    Can we not talk about other actors here?

The only black point for me was the opening song... really cheesy and Kamal looked clearly uncomfortable. Thank God it was part of the movie in the movie!
    That was the point. The meta commentary on aged superstars keeping up with the times. I mean in reality, the last time danced was 5thanthiram (or Vasool Raja, but not much movements no?)
    "aaj ka mera hey, kalka thera hey, side-dish pagoda hey, ye hey life hey"

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry. But the context was the 3 intentional trouble makers. Who represent a larger group that wants to pull KH down for several reasons.

15. Likes NOV liked this post