Page 278 of 344 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 3439

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    This guys seems reasonable as he points out pros and cons as well unlike some Kamalahassan worshipers's one-sided boring reviews!
    I liked very much the fun part of 8th century episodes . You may call it as a fan boyish view but I witnessed in theatre that many people laughed and clapped during those episodes.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    I liked very much the fun part of 8th century episodes . You may call it as a fan boyish view but I witnessed in theatre that many people laughed and clapped during those episodes.
    யோவ்! இது உனக்கே நல்லாயிருக்கா! என சிறார்களிடம் கற்களை விற்கும் மனிதனிடம் உத்தமன் கேட்கும் இடம் தியேட்டரே கைகொட்டி சிரித்தது. நிறையச் சொல்லலாம்.

படத்தை ஒப்பிடுகையில் பாஸ்கியின் விமர்சனம்தான் தொய்வு. அவருக்கு "நகைச்சுவை சரியா எடுபடல" என்ற விஷயத்தை தவிர வேற எதையும் பேசத் தெரியல.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    tamizh..dont give up..for every ten positive reviews you will find one negative review. keep digging. all the best. but beware..kochadayaan, linga ஒப்பிடுகையில் இந்த thread ரொம்ப புளிக்கும்.

Junior Member Senior Hubber Mr.GreyShirt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't agree with any of the cons Bossky said. Everyone in the theater was laughing during the comedy portion and these are folks living in Canada, so they clearly understood what it is being said. What is with too many dead bodies?
    It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
    - Robert H. Goddard

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GreyShirt View Post
    I don't agree with any of the cons Bossky said. Everyone in the theater was laughing during the comedy portion and these are folks living in Canada, so they clearly understood what it is being said. What is with too many dead bodies?
    he is bending too much to say some negative with the plot and making such. Good try.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    The 8th century sequences resembled a stage drama. This is more than apparent when one looks at the way it was structured - caricatures all around, the whole sequence was seen like it was on a set with changing backgrounds screens , the tone in which it was shot and the banal story with which it was made . Kamal the actor had his roots from theatre and this is probably his way of paying homage to it. It was a conscious decision from the part of the makers. I saw a good number of people both lapping it up and watching the sequences unfold repulsively. It blew hot and cold for me at my first viewing , but my subsequent viewings helped me connect the dots. There is a good amount of synergy between the two parts of the movie. It could have been more explicitly established but it certainly worked for me.
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Post Thanks / Like
    Saying senthamizh comedy won't work in movies.. Kamal would try such attempts and prove it is possible. People enjoying those episodes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by unmai vilambi View Post
    tamizh..dont give up..for every ten positive reviews you will find one negative review. Keep digging. All the best. But beware..kochadayaan, linga ஒப்பிடுகையில் இந்த thread ரொம்ப புளிக்கும்.
    uv 👍👌👍

Post Thanks / Like
    One more from Karthikeyan Devadoss-

'நான் கடவுள்' என்று அன்பே சிவத்தில் கூறியதை விட ஒரு படி மேல போய் The so called கடவுளுக்கும் மரணமுண்டு ஆனால் தன் கலையாலும் அறிவாலும் தான் ஒரு 'சாகாவரம்' பெற்ற கலைஞன் என்ற உண்மையை தைரியமாக சொல்லும் இந்த உத்தம வில்லன் கமலஹாசன் நிஜமாகவே மரணத்தை வென்றவன் தான்.

Bold & Brilliant script with lots of emotional performances. Its a treat for everyone who likes the artist & star Kamalhaasan and has everything you expect from a kamal movie.

Be it his anti-God stand or talking about his real lifestyle, kamalhaasan comes up with a bold & clear tone in this movie. Don't miss it.

Mrithyun jayaho ! Mrithyun jayaho !!

11. Thanks Cinemarasigan, venkkiram thanked for this post
    Likes avavh3, venkkiram liked this post
    Member Senior Hubber radiochandra1977's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lot more nuances there to discuss. BTW. . How many of u observed that Uttaman character is the 4th level if u start sequencing it from kamalhaasan. Puriyuthaa ? ? I know its a confusing statement. But just think.
    Kalaikkadavul Kamalin Bakthan