Page 168 of 344 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218268 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 3439

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Member Senior Hubber radiochandra1977's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Telugu audio launch 10 times better than tamil. And 10 times more viewership. I got 20 plus sms till now.
    Kalaikkadavul Kamalin Bakthan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by radiochandra1977 View Post
    Telugu audio launch 10 times better than tamil. And 10 times more viewership. I got 20 plus sms till now.
    enna kodumai..what bloody gaandu these tamil film fraternity is having on thalaivar

like nepolean says in virumaandi..kadesiyila satyam mattum thaan jeikum.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Missed the Tamil launch last Sunday so cant't comment.

But liked the Telugu launch yesterday,delayed telecast on MAA Movies.

The Episode with SPB was the best.

But one thing,the aura around the man is still intact or should I say has grown.I had such a flushed look on my face the whole two hours +,he ensured the fanboy in me came out completely.

The voice,the way he was looking at the happening's on the stage,the way he admonished the crowd esp the way he said ' En maanathaium kaapatruvergalaga"

Lingusamy was hilarious with the way he spoke telugu.He was candid enough to admit he himself cannot understand whether he is speaking Tamil or telugu.

wrt to the music",Kadhalalam kadavul mun" has got into my mind,refuses to go away-the tune,the beautiful voice,the lyrics.

Single kiss-ke love-a is the catchy one,probably would be a song for Manoranjan(movie-within-movie).

The way Irananyan nadagam starts with the majestic voice telling En uthirathin vithai,want to keep listening to the lines again and again.

Probably this film has Kamal's awesome 'kara kara'voice at it's best in a long time.

The music,trailer and the glimpses of the songs shown have enough material to kindle even a non-fan to want to watch the movie.

Hope it gets a proper and on time(April 10th or 17th) release.

And for all those within the industry who love to trouble him,please note that always the 'Truth will prevail"
    Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.

5. Likes avavh3 liked this post
    Senior Member Senior Hubber nickraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasc View Post
    enna kodumai..what bloody gaandu these tamil film fraternity is having on thalaivar

like nepolean says in virumaandi..kadesiyila satyam mattum thaan jeikum.
    I know. Better he does other language films, if he's going to get stayed releases or controversies from TN. Paavam.
    "aaj ka mera hey, kalka thera hey, side-dish pagoda hey, ye hey life hey"

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nickraman View Post
    I know. Better he does other language films, if he's going to get stayed releases or controversies from TN. Paavam.

Tamil makkals = வச்சா குடுமி செரச்சா மொட்டை - குஷ்புவுக்கே கோவில் கட்டின அறிவு ஜீவிகள் - மிஸ்கின் போன்ற படைப்பாளிகளுக்கு ஆப்பு வைக்கும் ரசனை - பஞ்ச் டயலாக் பேசினா 'ஆஹா தலா', கட் அவுட் வச்சா அபிஷேகம் - இவ்வளவு ஏன்? கமலை சுத்தியே அவர் எதை சொன்னாலும் 'ஆஹா ஓஹோன்னு' புகழுர ஜால்ரா கூட்டம் - அப்புறம் என்ன புண்ணாக்கு உருப்படும்?
    Last edited by irir123; 29th March 2015 at 10:06 PM.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Member Senior Hubber radiochandra1977's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ivalo genius aalu ethukku jaalra koottatha sethu vechaaraam ?
    Kalaikkadavul Kamalin Bakthan

Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ivarkavathu irukrathaavathu unmayana...awe inspired jaalra kootam - they dont hv any adhaayam in it

all others are situation based whats in it for me gumbals...raatharavi ,sarathkumar etc ellam voicing for lingaa primarily politically motivated (oru velai ivar katchi arambicha......types)

in real i feel atleast thalaivarku sertha kootam is thaana sertha kootam totally inspired only by his cinema.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

அவரு சேர்த்து வைக்கல - நம்ம 'கலாசாரம்' அப்படி!

இந்த ஜால்ராக்களின் 'ஆஹா ஓஹோ' தான் 'மன்மதன் அன்பு' (ரதியின் சோம்பு) மாதிரி all time காவியங்கள் வரதுக்கு காரணம்! 'American Sniper' lead Bradley Cooper on Eastwood 'here was someone whose ego was non-existent, he simply stuck to the script on a real life person without any other indulgence' - அந்த மன்மதன் சோம்பு வந்த நேரத்துல மர்ம யோகி பண்ணிருக்கலாம் - இல்லையா?

இதே problem தான் இசை ஞாநி கிட்டயும் to an extent - அவர சுத்தி உள்ள ஜால்ரா யாருக்காவது - சிம்போனி ஏன் வெளியாகலன்னு தைரியமா கேட்க முடிஞ்சுதா? சுப்புடு, MSV அப்புறம் ஒரு சில பேருக்கு மட்டுமே போட்டு கேட்க வச்சாராம் - அப்பா மத்தவங்கெல்லாம் (including so many here in the forum) என்ன பாவமையா சென்ஜாங்கோ??
    Last edited by irir123; 29th March 2015 at 10:31 PM.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    அவரு சேர்த்து வைக்கல - நம்ம 'கலாசாரம்' அப்படி!

இந்த ஜால்ராக்களின் 'ஆஹா ஓஹோ' தான் 'மன்மதன் அன்பு' (ரதியின் சோம்பு) மாதிரி all time காவியங்கள் வரதுக்கு காரணம்! 'American Sniper' lead Bradley Cooper on Eastwood 'here was someone whose ego was non-existent, he simply stuck to the script on a real life person without any other indulgence' - அந்த மன்மதன் சோம்பு வந்த நேரத்துல மர்ம யோகி பண்ணிருக்கலாம் - இல்லையா?

இதே problem தான் இசை ஞாநி கிட்டயும் to an extent - அவர சுத்தி உள்ள ஜால்ரா யாருக்காவது - சிம்போனி ஏன் வெளியாகலன்னு தைரியமா கேட்க முடிஞ்சுதா? சுப்புடு, MSV அப்புறம் ஒரு சில பேருக்கு மட்டுமே போட்டு கேட்க வச்சாராம் - அப்பா மத்தவங்கெல்லாம் (including so many here in the forum) என்ன பாவமையா சென்ஜாங்கோ??
    The thing is no one from his close circle including jaalras is bold enough to ask him why he made junk movies like Manmadhan ambu which is neither entertaining nor classic..

Senior Member Devoted Hubber dell_gt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Release Date: 10 Apr 2015

Language:Tamil

Subtitle: -

Genre:Comedy / Romance

Running Time: -

Director:Ramesh Aravind

Cast:Kamal Haasan, Jayaram, Andrea Jeremiah, Pooja Kumar, Parvathy Nair, K. Balachander

Distributor:Lotus Five Star

Synopsis:
    Uthama Villain is an tri-lingual movie starring Kamal Haasan, Jayaram and Pooja Kumar in lead roles which will be filmed simultaneously in Tamil, Telugu and Kannada. Movie is being directed by Ramesh Aravind and music will be done by M Gibran.

Uttaman an 8th century drama actor and Manoranjan, a 21st century cinema Superstar. Both the characters are portrayed by Kamal Haasan. Manoranjan's mentor, who has groomed and guided him to this status of superstardom, is played by K. Balachander.

Oorvasi as Manoranjan's wife and K. Vishwanath as his father-in-law, essay pivotal roles in the film. The 21st century Superstar Manoranjan's love interest is portrayed by Andrea Jeremiah.
    #UttamaVillain#