Page 132 of 344 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 3439

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hattori_hanzo View Post
    UV trailer paatha Kamaloda paiyyan pesradhum indha categoryla varumonnu thonudhu..
    Its not that bad considering Kamal's benchmark. The worst has to be Saurabh Shukla though. Even Late Mr. Mortimer Wheeler was better.
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    on a tangential note about how films are removed even before word of mouth gives it a chance to succeed - Sarath Kumar says something - i thought - was interesting - from 7:10 - for WOM -

is it true that films are removed even before they get the chance to get a positive wom?

end digression
    Last edited by irir123; 5th March 2015 at 09:22 AM.

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ஏன் இப்படி கால்ல போட்டு தேக்கிறீங்க?

there is no conducive atmosphere in tfi. we have seen it clearly during vr release. had it been released as wished by kh in dth as well in theater, he would have earned a huge profit. but no..he tried that innovation but leg-pulling happened. he is not a super-man to fight against cinema mafia and release all his pending films in time. he is caught in the whirlwind and should be careful not be blown away. i only pity him not getting angry like you ppl.

he tried many innovations for first time in indian film history and succeeded and we all know that. one of such is live-recording which back-fired in heyram. with sophisticated equipment and actors speaking in their own language that experiment should also be a successful one. give him some credit man.

Member Senior Hubber radiochandra1977's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some credit ? I am one of his biggest fans by any standards.
    Kalaikkadavul Kamalin Bakthan

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Live sound first time in indian cinema? sure? Thought hindi films started first..and why everyone is against live sound...ayutha ezhutu was shot in live sound and i loved it..and Isnt dubbing considered outdated?

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Live sound is very tough to record in outdoors. Hence they still go for dubbing.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmai Vilambi View Post
    ஏன் இப்படி கால்ல போட்டு தேக்கிறீங்க?

there is no conducive atmosphere in tfi. we have seen it clearly during vr release. had it been released as wished by kh in dth as well in theater, he would have earned a huge profit. but no..he tried that innovation but leg-pulling happened. he is not a super-man to fight against cinema mafia and release all his pending films in time. he is caught in the whirlwind and should be careful not be blown away. i only pity him not getting angry like you ppl.

he tried many innovations for first time in indian film history and succeeded and we all know that. one of such is live-recording which back-fired in heyram. with sophisticated equipment and actors speaking in their own language that experiment should also be a successful one. give him some credit man.
    FYI live recording is not new innovation..its the old thing when studio/re-recording technology is not in place..oru pakkam latest technology pathi pesuraar but why he is going back to 50's for live recording..
    regarding credit every1 here were gr8 fans of KH..avara pathi niraiya paaraturaanga,sila kuraigala pathi pesurom...adha avar kaadhukku yaaravathu kondu poi thiruthuna nalla irukkum..Many ppl are still celebrating heyram films and what we say is if he has avoided many languages and live recording it would have been better for viewers.. vudanae sila per arivaaliya irukkanum,his films are way aheadnu sollaatheenga..heyram padam paakum pothu naan 11nth padichittu irunthan by that time enna history arivu irunthurukkum + live recording/multiple language..edho teenage aala lip kiss apdi ipdi rasichaen..adhoda sari...

Ok..ignore heyram edhukku MMA pola padathukku live recording venum..enakku therinchi live recording oralvaukku rasikkum padi iruntha padam Virumandi..
    Nalla velai anbe sivam padam live recording/tanglish pesaama irunthuchu..that's the reason its loved by all including non-kamal fans..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by USV View Post
    every1 here were gr8 fans of KH..avara pathi niraiya paaraturaanga
    Oh, really?... Don't worry; I'm just kidding!

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by raagadevan View Post
    Oh, really?... Don't worry; I'm just kidding!
    Kuraigal mattum kannukku therincha onnum panna mudiyaathu..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by USV View Post
    Kuraigal mattum kannukku therincha onnum panna mudiyaathu..
    I agree. Even the greatest classic in any field is not immune to criticism by amateurs as well as experts. All it means is that it is still a classic; the "artist" who created the classic is a genius, but still a human being! I consider Kamal one of the most talented and gifted artists currently living in India.

12. Likes mappi liked this post