Junior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    இனிய நண்பர் திரு முரளி ஸ்ரீனிவாஸ்

1964ல் 100 நாட்கள் ஓடிய படங்களின்கிடைத்த விளம்பரங்கள்

பணக்காரகுடும்பம் - சென்னை 3 - மதுரை - திருச்சி - சேலம் - கோவை =7

பச்சை விளக்கு - சென்னை 3 மதுரை -திருச்சி =5

நவராத்திரி - சென்னை 4 தியேட்டர் =4

கை கொடுத்த தெய்வம் -மதுரை மட்டும் விளம்பரம் =1

இதன் அடிப்படையில் பணக்கார குடும்பம் 7 அரங்கில் ஓடியது என்ற விளம்பரத்தை. பதிவு செய்தேன்.

கோவை - சேலம் நகரில் இணைந்த 100 நாட்கள் ஓடியது என்றால் அதை ஏற்று கொள்வதில் எந்தவித தயக்கமும் இல்லை.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ஆதிராம் சார்

உங்களிடம் நான் கேட்கும் சந்தேகங்கள் - ஒளிவு மறைவு இன்றி பதில் தேவை .

1.கார்த்திக் என்பவர் யார் ?

2.சாரதா என்ற பெயரில் வந்த கார்த்திக் நீங்கள் தானே ?

3. அதி ராம் - கல்நாயக் - vankv -மூவரும் நீங்கள்தானே ?

4. ஏன் இந்த முகமூடி ?

ஆதிராம் என்ற பெயரில் வந்து குறைகள் - தவறுகள் கண்டு பிடிக்கும் நீங்கள் எதற்காக இந்த பல்வேறு பெயரில் வந்து பலரை குழப்ப வைத்தீர்கள் ?

வெறும் கிண்டல் - கேலி - குற்றம் காணுதல் என்று பல பெயர்களில் வந்து திரியின் போக்கை திசை மாற்றி யதை என்னவென்று சொல்ல ? மேலும் நீங்கள் நடிகர் திலகத்தின் பெருமைகள் பற்றியோ , படங்களை பற்றியோ பதிவுகள் தருவதில்லை .

கார்த்திக் - சாரதா - ஆதிராம் - கல்நாயக் - vankv என்று ஒரே நபராக வர என்ன அவசியம் ?

உங்களின் நேர்மையான பதிலை எதிர்பார்க்கிறேன் .

நான் அவனில்லை என்று மீண்டும் வாதிட வேண்டாம் .

Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RavikiranSurya View Post
    வெறும் கிண்டல் - கேலி - குற்றம் காணுதல் என்று பல பெயர்களில் வந்து திரியின் போக்கை திசை மாற்றி யதை என்னவென்று சொல்ல ? மேலும் நீங்கள் நடிகர் திலகத்தின் பெருமைகள் பற்றியோ , படங்களை பற்றியோ பதிவுகள் தருவதில்லை .
    This sentense will apply only for me.

If Smt Saradha and Mr. Karthik read this, definitely they will feel sorry for your blame, because they are two of the many pillars of this thread, and contributed many many valuable posts. If you read previous threads, you will know. Do you think abybody will accept your blame on them like this?.

I dont know who is Kalnayak, he will come then and there and disappear. Regarding Vankv, she posted in the name of vanaja, and I hope she is Srilankan Tamil. If you go behind some pages you can see the arguments between us regarding the posts about Perundhalaivar Kamaraj.

Why you stop with just five?. you can add some more as I am posting in the name of vasudevan also, Gopal also, Murali also, Ganpat also, Ravi also, Ragulram also + + + + +.

Apart from my side, the other four mentioned by you has to come and explain. thats all.

Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mr. RavikiranSurya, (sorry my tamil font changer is not working).

You just joined this month and posted just 21 posts, and throwing muds on senior hubbers. Even myself, I am exactly 6 years senior for you for this forum. Other two hubbers are many years senior for both of us, and they rendered very very valuable posts, which everyone knows who are all regularly reading this thread from its very begining. About other two I dont have much idiea.

If you have already contributed here, then what are all your previous id names?.

please dont give problems to the respected Moderators, who are allowed us to participate here.

This is thread for Nadigarthilagam, and let us concentrate on him only.
    Last edited by adiram; 22nd January 2014 at 05:41 PM.

Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    நான் அவனில்லை என்று மீண்டும் வாதிட வேண்டாம் .
    oooh, I am hearing this same sentense with frequent intervals from different persons. Is it not?.

You have used the word 'meendum' that means you already asked through your another id, isnt it?. appdeennaa nijamaagave neenga yaaru sir?.
    Last edited by adiram; 22nd January 2014 at 06:27 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by adiram View Post
    oooh, I am hearing this same sentense with frequent intervals from different persons. Is it not?.

You have used the word 'meendum' that means you already asked through your another id, isnt it?. appdeennaa nijamaagave neenga yaaru sir?.

Dear Adiram Sir,

It is not necessary to ask through another id. Even if someone reads old post they will obviously ask this question. Ezhudhinadhaan ketkalaamnu illa...Neenga ezhudhinadha padicha kooda indha kelvi kaekalaam illayaa..?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mr. RavikiranSurya, (sorry my tamil font changer is not working).

You just joined this month and posted just 21 posts, and throwing muds on senior hubbers. Even myself, I am exactly 6 years senior for you for this forum. Other two hubbers are many years senior for both of us, and they rendered very very valuable posts, which everyone knows who are all regularly reading this thread from its very begining. About other two I dont have much idiea.

If you have already contributed here, then what are all your previous id names?.

please dont give problems to the respected Moderators, who are allowed us to participate here.

This is thread for Nadigarthilagam, and let us concentrate on him only.
    Mr.Adiram sir,

How come your tamil font changer suddenly stopped working?

I did not throw mud on any hubber whether senior or junior. But in the NT Statue matter you only made everybody to get irritated and you ensured great contributors like Mr.Karthik, Ms.Saradha Mr.Kalnayak (if as per your statement you are not them and they are not you), Mr.Gopal, Mr.Raghavendra, Mr.Vasudevan etc.

First you tell me what statue problem has got to do with the contribution to thread. Actually, you misused the thread by irritating everybody by your words. Your writing wounded many good contributors and made them totally avoid this thread.

This is everybody's opinion even if they are not mentioning it here. Because of you and your irritating response when someone contributes to this thread especially during the NT Statue issue, this thread is moving totally slow like a tortoise.

Post Thanks / Like
    This sentense will apply only for me.

If Smt Saradha and Mr. Karthik read this, definitely they will feel sorry for your blame, because they are two of the many pillars of this thread, and contributed many many valuable posts. If you read previous threads, you will know. Do you think abybody will accept your blame on them like this?.

I dont know who is Kalnayak, he will come then and there and disappear. Regarding Vankv, she posted in the name of vanaja, and I hope she is Srilankan Tamil. If you go behind some pages you can see the arguments between us regarding the posts about Perundhalaivar Kamaraj.

Why you stop with just five?. you can add some more as I am posting in the name of vasudevan also, Gopal also, Murali also, Ganpat also, Ravi also, Ragulram also + + + + +.

Apart from my side, the other four mentioned by you has to come and explain. thats all.
    Dear Adiram Sir,
    Being an IT System Analyst, I am watching the trend of the logins.

Your biggest weakness is you cannot stop with one comment in one id.

You will enter one sircastic comment in Adiram ID...After 10 or few minutes, you will log out and Khalnayak will login. He will pass just one comment and will log off . Then if someone points out, Karthik ID will be logging in...and will pass some comment.

Since Saradha Id is not appearing for a longer time, am sure, that ID may also come sometime soon...

This particular trend am watching whenever you log in !

Now you may ask me...I have put 3 comments but khalnayak did not come..what do you say for this?

I am also very sure that You are using these ids very cleverly. If I say now Khalnayak will not come, You will definitely come and pass some comment. If I say Khalnayak will come, then you will not come...

So, whether you come or not in another ids, am pretty sure that you are All in All (Karthik,Khalnayak,Adiram.....) Azhaguraja

Totally all these people simply forget about NT and will point out unwanted matters only....

I appreciate your talent sir ! Keep it up Karthik....oops...Adiram....Oh...Khalnayak...See.. .i myself got confused...That is your success ! Belated Pongal Wishes

Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont want to eloborate this matter Ravikiran sir, which will lead to diggression.

My Tamil font stopped from yesterday itself, thatswhy I wrote in english in yesterday's posts with film advertisements. not 'suddenly'.

The thread became slow, not because of statue matter, and I am a single man cannot do anything to stop all the contributors.

My posts were posted only after the thread became slow. That too also severely warned by Moderator Mr NOV and senior hubber Mr. Joe and our fellow hubber Mr. Ravi and I dropped that matter, and started to post here again when others still keep silent.

Everyone (including you) know well that Mr. Vasudevan, Mr.Raghavendar, Mr. S.Gopal, Mr. Ganpat, Mr. Ragulram, Mr. Karthik, Mr. Chinnakannan all stopped posting here long before I raised the statue issue, but I appreciated that silent as a token of agitation against that issue.

After mogerator's warning on me, myself, Mr.Murali sir, Mr. Chandrasekhar are continuing the posts in the thread, and I clearly mentioned I am not stopping anyone because I have only 0% authority to do that.

Following our Murali sir I am the one posting the golden year completion of 1964 movies.

Still others are keeping silent means, is it correct to blame me for that?. There may be some other reasons, which GOD only knows.

So, I am noway reason for any slow of this, because I already dropped my stay on statue issue long back. Now the thread is widely opened, why not they come and contribute?.

Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, whether you come or not in another ids, am pretty sure that you are All in All (Karthik,Khalnayak,Adiram.....) Azhaguraja

Totally all these people simply forget about NT and will point out unwanted matters only.
    ok, leave me, I am the useless one.

for Kalnayak, he has to reply for you.

But are you telling Mr. Karthik's contributions are useless ones?. Leave his item girl posts, because NT comes very little in them.

But did you never read his chennai theatre experiences about the the first day release celebrations?. Did you never read his valuable statistics datas about NT movies in past, next to Murali sir and Pammalar sir?. you didnt read the appreciations for his those posts from various fellow hubbers?. are they all waste?. ippadi manasaatchiyai adamaanam vachittu pesureengale ayya.

Everytime I expect him to come and give a fitting reply for this kind of blames, but he will not. I know, arguing like this on behalf of him will gine more strength for your blames, but ennaal manasaatchi illaamal irukka mudiyaadhu, because I enjoyed his several posts.