Page 153 of 401 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 4003

Thread: Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan Part 12

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Ravi sir,

Thank you ,I have noted your points

regarding your point சில (சொல்லாத)உண்மைகளையும் வெளிச்சத்திற்கு
    கொண்டுவந்தால் நம் பதிவுகள் இன்னும் சிறப்பாக அமையும் என்பதில் சிறிதும் சந்தேகம் இல்லை

I don't know much even though I know little I don't have proof so it might end as gossip , I too try to include some intresting info in Kavarimaan , Rishimoolam (one day break b/w articles is for referring books that I know on NT) if you could provide info on movies I write it will be an interesting interaction
    Secondly about revealing the name of next movie that I am going to write , I guess it will reduce surprise element , but I will definitely reveal the genre
    writing style : though I have a major influence of Neyveli vasu sir 's writing I try to be on my own (I cannot overcome that influence though he is miles ahead

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber goldstar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Karnan - the real winner

Post Thanks / Like

Karnan - the real winner

Post Thanks / Like

Karnan - the real winner

Post Thanks / Like

Karnan - the real winner

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Nadigar Thilakam gets an exclusive forum!

Please go here and discuss several matters to your heart's content:

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/forumdisp...and-His-Movies

p/s: this current thread will also be moved to the new section over the next few days.
    Thanks.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

8. Thanks Russellbpw thanked for this post
    Junior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    சிவகுமார் ஓவியராக வாழ்ந்த 7 ஆண்டுகள்!
    பதிவு செய்த நாள் : வியாழக்கிழமை, மார்ச் 06, 11:11 pm ist

சிவகுமார் நடிகர் ஆவதற்கு முன், ஓவியக் கல்லூரியில் சேர்ந்து பயிற்சி பெற்றார். ஓவியராக மொத்தம் 7 ஆண்டுகள் பணிபுரிந்தார்.

வேட்டைக்காரன்புதூர் முத்துமாணிக்கம் சிவாஜிகணேசனின் நெருங்கிய நண்பர். அவருடைய தம்பியின் திருமணத்துக்காக, சிவாஜி 1958-ல் வேட்டைக்காரன் புதூருக்கு வந்து தங்கியிருந்தார்.

அவரைச் சந்திக்க சிவகுமார் விரும்பினார். சிவாஜியின் படங்கள் சிலவற்றை வரைந்து எடுத்துச் சென்றார். ஆனால், அதற்குள் சிவாஜி சென்னைக்குப் புறப்பட்டுச் சென்றுவிட்டார்.

இதை அறிந்த ஓடையகுளம் ஜமீன்தாரின் மகன் சண்முகம், "நான் உன்னை சென்னைக்கு அழைத்துச்சென்று, சிவாஜியிடம் அறிமுகம் செய்து வைக்கிறேன்'' என்றார்.

அதன்படியே, சிவகுமாரை அழைத்துக்கொண்டு 1958 ஜுன் 8-ந்தேதி சென்னைக்குப் புறப்பட்டார். சிவகுமாரின் மாமா ஆறுமுகக் கவுண்டர், அவர் மகன் ரத்தினம் ஆகியோரும் உடன் சென்றார்கள்.

ராயப்பேட்டையில் உள்ள சிவாஜிகணேசன் வீட்டில், அவரை நேரில் பார்த்த சிவகுமார், மெய்சிலிர்த்துப் போனார்.
    ஏற்கனவே பராசக்தி, மனோகரா, ராஜாராணி, வணங்காமுடி, உத்தமபுத்திரன் முதலிய படங்களைப் பார்த்து சிவாஜியின் நடிப்பில் மனதைப் பறிகொடுத்தவர், சிவகுமார். நிழலில் கண்டவரை நிஜமாகக் கண்டதும், மகிழ்ச்சி தாங்கவில்லை.

தான் வரைந்திருந்த படங்களை சிவாஜியிடம் அவர் காண்பித்தார்.

சிவகுமாரின் ஓவியத் திறமையைப் பாராட்டிய சிவாஜி, ஓவியப் பயிற்சி பெறுவதற்காக, அவரை "மோகன் ஆர்ட்ஸ்'' என்ற திரைப்பட விளம்பரக்கம்பெனியில் சேர்த்துவிட்டார்.

சினிமா தியேட்டர்கள் முன் பெரிய பெரிய பேனர்களையும், "கட்-அவுட்''களையும் வைக்கும் பழக்கம் அப்போதுதான் தொடங்கியிருந்தது.

"வணங்காமுடி'' படத்திற்காக, விலங்கு மாட்டப்பட்ட சிவாஜியின் 60 அடி உயர "கட்-அவுட்''டை, சித்ரா தியேட்டரில் அமைத்து, பரபரப்பை உண்டாக்கியிருந்தது, மோகன் ஆர்ட்ஸ்.

"மோகன் ஆர்ட்ஸ்'' அதிபர் மோகனும், நடிகர் எம்.ஆர்.சந்தானமும் கூட்டாக "பாசமலர்'' தயாரித்தார்கள். அந்தப்படம் வெளிவருவதற்கு முன், சிவகுமார் ஓவியக் கல்லூரியில் சேர்ந்து விட்டார்.

Moderator Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rsubras View Post
    Probably I feel, From 80's we would have had a better awareness on the collections, profit amount, Return on Investment etc (from money point of view) and the data more easily available than in yesteryears, the lean period many would say is more on the overall film quality (that includes story, direction, screen play, supporting cast, some forced additions to suit the generation etc.,)
    Dear Subras,

This is exactly what I was referring to. People would always compare the movies of 50s and 60s with that of 80s and comment. My point was it is not a wonder or surprise if a 50s or 60s or for that matter a 70s movie collecting big. But here it is the movies of 80s that have collected so well and that too in spite of the fact that the 4th generation heroes were well entrenched. This makes the achievement a big one!

Regards

Post Thanks / Like
    அன்புள்ள goldstar - கர்ணன் செய்த சாதனை இனி எந்த படமும் செய்யாது , செய்யவும் முடியாது - பொய் சொல்லி இன்னும் ஒரு படம் கர்ணனின் வசூலை முறியடக்கவும் முடியாது - அந்த படம் ஆயிரத்தில் ஒரு படமாக இருக்கலாம் - ஏன் கோடியில் ஒரு படமாகவும் இருக்கலாம் - கர்ணன் இவைகளக்கும் மேலே !! மீண்டும் பழைய நினைவுகளை அசை போட வைத்தற்கு மிகவும் நன்றி

அன்புடன் ரவி :
    smile2:

Post Thanks / Like
    Murali /Nov Why this decision ? This hub is also en exclusive one - any reason for an exclusive forum ?

thanks