Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Australia's Tour of India 2013

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    Pl go back and read my post , before arguing madly that sachin benefited or not , DRS was used or not.

He quoted Sachin faced some formidable bolwers in his time. I merely quoted , we didn't have extensive replay like what we have today to review, things like lbw,slight edge, close stumping , even run out reviews in some cases . It was meant to be an open ended comment . I never said Baba Sachindanandan benefited from it did i?
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why do my posts go unnoticed?

How to make sure that people notice and at the same time respond heavily to my posts?

The answer is a simple six-step process.

1. Abuse/Bad-mouth/Mock/Belittle an individual who is a proven winner and a favorite of the masses and call him by names:

Immediate response guaranteed by atleast one or two people. 2 pages taken care

2. Substantiate your claims by sweeping 'generalizations', 'exaggerations' etc, etc. Widen the target audience:

Make wild/funny claims and also extend your mocking to cover the entire region of Chennai or Tamilnadu or India or the World, as appropriate. Increases your chance of inviting a bigger group and plunging them straight into the discussion. 4 pages gone in a whisker

3. Portray yourself as a 'standout' or a 'i question the status-quo' type and promptly call the others 'fan-boys', 'fanatics', 'masses', 'deluded public' etc., etc.,:

Guarantees a good healthy 6-7 pages. Though 3 or 4 'experienced' hands slowly move away, usually one or two still stay

4. Loop Back to Step 1:

After a last-ditch effort, the last survivors (and the less experienced ones) also move out, and the moderators/admin makes their way in. 2 More pages

5. I am Cornered, I am Helpless:

Engage in a couple of run-ins with the moderators complaining how there is no place for 'free' speech and letting out a plea for the Chennai Liberation Society. The moderators clean all the 18 pages.

6. Visit another thread
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not worth my time responding to some uncalled moronic posts ! I have more important thing to do celebrate THALA Diwali!
    Last edited by Dilbert; 1st November 2013 at 04:51 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    ------zzzzzzzzz---zzzzzzz---eeeerrrrr
    Last edited by Dilbert; 1st November 2013 at 05:19 AM.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just In : Mitchell Johnson released from India Tour. So he won't play last ODI at Bangalore.

Reason Cited : Preparation for the Ashes.
    Dream Big !

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol at the discussions here and ppl talking as if they are making sense... hayyo hayyo...
    Sach is Life..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftSword View Post
    lol at the discussions here and ppl talking as if they are making sense... hayyo hayyo...
    Comeon SS when did Hub discussions made any sense ? Its school boys lunch time chit chats at the best ! And also for young youth(s) like me its thought provoking .
    Last edited by Dilbert; 1st November 2013 at 07:35 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar View Post
    Just In : Mitchell Johnson released from India Tour. So he won't play last ODI at Bangalore.

Reason Cited : Preparation for the Ashes.

At least Raina and Yuvi can have a sigh of relief , my prediction for tomorrow's match

Team batting first and scoring in excess of 280 is most likely to win the match.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftSword View Post
    Silence pesikittu irukkarla .

Senior Member Diamond Hubber HonestRaj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast