View Poll Results: Which movie excels the true potential of actor Vijay?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Thuppakki

2 11.76%
  • Kaththi

10 58.82%
  • Thullatha manamum thullum

3 17.65%
  • Kushi

1 5.88%
  • Nanban

1 5.88%
Page 151 of 402 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 4011

Thread: KATHTHI - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY | ARM | SAMANTHA|ANIRUDH

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chathriyan View Post
    Billa2 was postponed several times due to Saguni and all of u know the reason. 'Bayam eppadi ellam velai seiyudhu paathiya baiya'.

Aascar knows the power of Velayudham and its opening(not just in chennai like the other actor but also worldwide). He was just talking utter nonsense to create hype for 'I' as all the attention was on Kaththi and its related controversies.

Aascar needs Arnold&Rajni to promote I.What a shame!
    Billa2 being a bigger film was scared of a smaller film. Vaayala vadai sudrathu unga velainu enakku theriyum athukkga logic illama pesi pesi unga range ithu thaanu prove pannitrukiringa. Ethiriyodai bayam, namma balam. saagira scenela nadikka bayanthavanga bayam paththi pesuraanga.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VinodKumar's View Post
    Seri namma padam Deepavali-ku confirmed ah ?
    confirmudunga.

Post Thanks / Like
    We are thankful for the Kavalan release but there is a rumour that he talked bad about Vijay in a Teaser leak enquiry meet. I hope u heard about it and I hope it is a rumour as Vijay is the person who introduced Aascar as a distributor in Kadhaluku Mariyadhai and some other films, so he must be loyal to Vijay.
    As far as I know actors have no direct dealings with distributors. Ithila loyalty ethir paarkirathu comedy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paranitharan View Post
    As far as I know actors have no direct dealings with distributors. Ithila loyalty ethir paarkirathu comedy.
    As far as I know he is the producer of Velayudham and a close friend of Vijay. Ithule enna comedy iruku? Neenga sollrathuthan comedya iruku!

6. Likes Parthyy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    As far as I know he is the producer of Velayudham and a close friend of Vijay. Ithule enna comedy iruku? Neenga sollrathuthan comedya iruku!
    athukku ithu bathil illaye. read the quote. you said he introduced Oscar as a distributor and therefore Oscar should be loyal. I said actors don't introduce distributors. It seems like you concede that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Billa2 being a bigger film was scared of a smaller film. Vaayala vadai sudrathu unga velainu enakku theriyum athukkga logic illama pesi pesi unga range ithu thaanu prove pannitrukiringa. Ethiriyodai bayam, namma balam. saagira scenela nadikka bayanthavanga bayam paththi pesuraanga.
    Saguniku bayanthu Naan E kitte adi vaangina kadhai than. Competionle enge padathe iraki than engaluku pallakam. SOLO release Vedi Kundu Kumaruku ithanai thairiyama???

Billa2 bigger filma? oh aama 3 hrsuku mela pogumla! Periya padam than! Ungala paarthu Karthi,Vishal illai venaam oru Eeeeeye bayapadale, neenge pesa vandhutinga! Chumm comedy panathinga boss!

Post Thanks / Like
    athukku ithu bathil illaye. read the quote. you said he introduced Oscar as a distributor and therefore Oscar should be loyal. I said actors don't introduce distributors. It seems like you concede that.
    Appadinu rules edhum irruka? Endha courtla boss? Ungaluku eppadi theriyum distributor/producer/actor relationship ellam???Mudiyale pls.

Post Thanks / Like
    Saguniku bayanthu Naan E kitte adi vaangina kadhai than. Competionle enge padathe iraki than engaluku pallakam. SOLO release Vedi Kundu Kumaruku ithanai thairiyama???

Billa2 bigger filma? oh aama 3 hrsuku mela pogumla! Periya padam than! Ungala paarthu Karthi,Vishal illai venaam oru Eeeeeye bayapadale, neenge pesa vandhutinga! Chumm comedy panathinga boss!
    Movies have flopped so I can point you some of flap films of Vijay anna, Kaavalan getting beaten by Siruthai etc but naanga solo release'a urukkalaam but neenga pandikai release and just compete with vishals and simbhu and shout from rooftop that you have dhairiyam. What we do is, when our film is ready, we release it regardless of whether its pandikai or not. We don't ask the producer to change dates when the producer himself invest money in it. Venumna sontha kaasila padam eduthittu next Thalaivar movie kitta motha vidunga, athu guts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Appadinu rules edhum irruka? Endha courtla boss? Ungaluku eppadi theriyum distributor/producer/actor relationship ellam???Mudiyale pls.
    So ithu thaan unga answer'a. right ok

Post Thanks / Like
    Movies have flopped so I can point you some of flap films of Vijay anna, Kaavalan getting beaten by Siruthai etc but naanga solo release'a urukkalaam but neenga pandikai release and just compete with vishals and simbhu and shout from rooftop that you have dhairiyam. What we do is, when our film is ready, we release it regardless of whether its pandikai or not. We don't ask the producer to change dates when the producer himself invest money in it. Venumna sontha kaasila padam eduthittu next Thalaivar movie kitta motha vidunga, athu guts.
    2001 - Friends with Vaanchinaathan
    2001 - Shahjahan Vs Aaalavandhan Vs Nandha
    2002 - Bagavathy vs Ramana
    2003 - Vaseegara Vs Anbe Sivam Vs Dhool
    2005 - Sachein Vs Chandramukhi Vs MumbaiExpress
    2005 - Sivakasi Vs Majaa
    2007 - ATM Vs Vel Vs Polladhavan
    2011 - Velayudham Vs 7amArivu
    2014 - Kaththi Vs I(Naanga ready to fight but I backed out of the race!)

Gethu podhuma innum venuma? Massna ippadi irukanumda adhe vitutu sagunikum,eeekum bayandhukittu! Yaara irunthalum modhuvom adhuku idhu than sample!