View Poll Results: Which movie excels the true potential of actor Vijay?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Thuppakki

2 11.76%
  • Kaththi

10 58.82%
  • Thullatha manamum thullum

3 17.65%
  • Kushi

1 5.88%
  • Nanban

1 5.88%
Page 127 of 402 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 4011

Thread: KATHTHI - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY | ARM | SAMANTHA|ANIRUDH

Post Thanks / Like
    Teaser
    Whattey Cinematography
    Seems they used 'Green Tint ' colour green is associated with knowledge & prosperity usually used by cinematographer to show scenes aims to raise consciousness about social cause

and correlating this with Jesudas song it hints what would be subject they are handling

Album - disappointed
    Aathi sounds good

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk
    Rajesh......

Vazhkai enbathae oru anubavam thaane...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber arulraj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I and Kaththi clash averted ?

Sep 18, 2014
    Director Shankar is a highly meticulous perfectionist and this trait of him is evident in every film of his. From location scouting to casting to writing to appropriately planning the shoot of his big budgeted films, Shankar is scrupulous and plans well in advance and delivers the product in style.

Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s Kaththi and Vikram's I were touted to have a major clash at the box-office for this Diwali. But now, the news we hear from sources within the industry is that I might not make it for Diwali. With little more work on the songs and VFX, the post- production alone is believed to take some more time.

Such a film with so much of effort having gone in, definitely deserves to be a properly finished product and the makers seem to be willing to wait patiently till they are fully satisfied with the movie. The expectation for I is already at an all time high. An official announcement is still yet to be made.

Junior Member Senior Hubber arulraj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vijay's Kaththi for Diwali; team works double shifts

Due to a number of political problems, Kaththi team was not sure about the chances of releasing the movie for Diwali. Thanks to the ongoing discussions to sell Kaththi satellite rights to Jaya TV, Kaththi audio launch and press releases were held smoothly and in an uneventful manner. Encouraged by the good turn of events, the team is now energized to release Kaththi for Diwali. Since a long list of big movies are struggling to find a release date after November 2014, Diwali will be an ideal release date for Kaththi.

AR Murugadoss deploys two units to shoot Kaththi

AR Murugadoss has split the team into two units shooting simultaneously. All of Vijay's remaining scenes are currently being shot by AR Murugadoss while the remaining filler scenes without Vijay are currently being shot by the director's assistants. The plan is to complete the shooting within the next 10 days and quickly move ahead with post production work. If everything goes well as per the plan, get ready for Kaththi releasing on Diwali day.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nee yaro sounds weird..a very strange composition
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Would have been nice, if danush was the hero..

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    i like the songs, completely feel different from other Vj albums... padam vantha automatic hit aaagum ....

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone seen the video of the protest yesterday outside the venue? Please do watch and find out who is their target and the amount of violence and hatred involved in protest! Gandhi Pirandha Mann?

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    What they telling?

Post Thanks / Like
    When Vijay sir acts, even a very ordinary scene goes to a whole new level :
    The captain of Team Kaththi, A.R.Murugadoss is a director who is celebrated all around the country as he has delivered hits in all the major film industries - Tamil, Hindi and Telugu. After Thuppakki, his second outing with Vijay, Kaththi is much-expected by the audiences and critics alike, and the film's music and teaser were released yesterday to kick-start the expectations aggressively. This is what ARM said at yesterday's formal launch event held at Chennai.
    "Let me tell you people, I'm a Tamilian by birth and I'll die as a Tamilian only.Be it me or Vijay sir, we never go behind money. I was born and brought up here. Every cell of mine has Tamil encrypted in it. Kaththi is one such movie that'll be celebrated for its unity.After Thuppakki, I always intended to work with Vijay sir. Kaththi was a memorable time.
    I just tell Vijay sir to recite, "I'm waiting". But when he enacts it, a very ordinary scene goes to a whole new level. With a slight tilt and the way he says it, I get stunned. Kaththi will have lot more of such gimmicks.
    We were working back to back and I got a little tired, stressed, dehydrated and finally blacked out. When I opened my eyes at the hospital, I felt a little hazy. There was somebody standing in front of me and the doctor asked if I could see properly. When my vision got clear, as per the usual norms, doctor asked if I knew who was standing in front of me. It was Ilayathalapathy Vijay sir himself waiting there for me. If I didn't know who it was, even my son would beat me.
    I asked Vijay sir if he likes Jagdeesh, Kadhiresan or Jeevanandham. He said Kadhiresan. This movie will exceed your expectations. Wait for Diwali, we are coming with a bang"
    -Behindwoods

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    nice to see top directors like ARM (& shankar) establishing strong rapport with Vijay