View Poll Results: Which movie excels the true potential of actor Vijay?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Thuppakki

2 11.76%
  • Kaththi

10 58.82%
  • Thullatha manamum thullum

3 17.65%
  • Kushi

1 5.88%
  • Nanban

1 5.88%
Page 101 of 402 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4011

Thread: KATHTHI - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY | ARM | SAMANTHA|ANIRUDH

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://tamil.oneindia.in/news/tamiln...hi-211136.html

Pongada paatu already release aagiruchu .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oneindia aka SA started their kumurals

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anirudh talks about 'Kaththi' experience - Exclusive
    IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, September 17, 2014] 0 Comments

On the eve of ‘Kaththi’ audio launch, Indiaglitz has caught up with the young & exuberant music composer, the pulse of current generation, Anirudh. The guy is as nervous as a student who is awaiting board results, but confident of crossing one more milestone.

How excited are you to be a part of Vijay – A.R.M’s movie?

I’m blessed and feel extremely happy to have associated with such a big project in my 6th film itself. This project is so close to my heart and I have delivered something special.

So far, you’ve worked with the people with people who were within your comfort zones (Dhanush & Sivakarthikeyan), and for the first time you have taken a biggie; have you felt any pressure?

I was normal while signing the project, but the pressure was there in my sub-conscious mind, and I was determined to fulfil the mass expectations of Vijay’s fan base. I have done my best for the movie, and eagerly waiting to hear the response from you guys (critcs & listeners).

How did Vijay respond to the album?

Both Vijay & A.R. Murugadoss has got great words as response to my work, and all I can assure you is; I have gone an extra mile to dish out a unique experience for the listeners than I did in my earlier movies. As a team, we are all extremely positive about the outcome of the album.

How did you convince Vijay to sing for ‘Selfie Pulla’?

The very moment I signed the dotted lines for this project, I thought of roping Vijay to croon a song. After getting the nod from him; we were thinking of what genre it should be. I was on a trip to Malaysia & Singapore, and I saw lots of people taking ‘Selfie’ photos. Though it was a bit funny, it gave me an idea to compose a track based on that. That’s how Selfie Pulla emerged, and the song will be slightly different from Vijay’s armor.

Are there any melodious track in the album?

Yes, predominantly all the tracks do carry a pinch of melody quotient, and we have roped in the best talents across the Nation for this album.

The theme music ‘Sword of Destiny’ is already a big hit; how did you nail it?

Actually, it was A. R. Murugadoss’s idea to compose a mass theme track for Vijay, and wanted to present it as a lifetime theme material for ‘Ilayathalapthi’. Initially, we were contemplating about when to release the ‘Sword of Destiny’ track and eventually zeroed it on to get it along with the motion picture teaser itself. I could see many people already using it as a ringtone, and I can imagine the mass reception for the track in the fillm. Because, I have played around the theme to highlight Vijay’s avatar throughout the movie.

Like, ‘Sword of Destiny’, I have composed another track for the Villain, Neil Nithin Mukesh, ‘Bad Eyes’ and I expect both the tracks to elevate the mood of scenes to another level.

Indiaglitz wishes the most exciting composer a tremendous success with ‘Kaththi’ and hopefully he will continue to scale more peaks.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/Anirudh-Ta...il-news-114376
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought Bad Eyes theme for the other Vijay.
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive update about Vijay's selfie pulla & full details on 'Kaththi' audio
    ‘Kaththhi’ is voted as the most expected movies & the album of this year from various polls conducted on our site. So far, we all know, Vijay has crooned a song ‘Selfie Pulla’ and he is quietly making it a habit to sing one track of his movies in the recent time. Just a selfie pic of the studio has gone viral and many people are posting their own self it with ‘Kaththi’ poster in the background.
    The big news is; Sunidhi Chauhan, who voiced for Darling Dambakku in ‘Maan Karate’ in Anirudh’s composition has sung along with Vijay for selfie Pulla. Anirudh & Aadhi have rendered the intro song while Shankar Mahadevan has comeback to Tamil cinema after a while in this OST. The album consists of 5 songs and 2 theme music and Eros International has bagged the audio rights of the movie for a whopping price which is said to be the highest in the last two years. The audio launch is slated for September 18th and the music buffs will be counting the days after reading this exciting piece of information. http://www.indiaglitz.com/Exclusive-...il-news-113714

Post Thanks / Like
    Stage is set..

Post Thanks / Like
    AndhraBoxOffice :
    Well, We started this 'Most Awaited thing keeping #Aagadu #GAV in mind and then Vijay fans happened!. #Kaththi

Post Thanks / Like
    #Kaththi songs Officially out on ITUNES
    https://itunes.apple.com/nz/album/ka...re/id919108035

Post Thanks / Like
    Kaththi soundtrack out on iTunes!

Post Thanks / Like
    Teaser From Tomorrow.