View Poll Results: Which movie excels the true potential of actor Vijay?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Thuppakki

2 11.76%
  • Kaththi

10 58.82%
  • Thullatha manamum thullum

3 17.65%
  • Kushi

1 5.88%
  • Nanban

1 5.88%
Page 150 of 402 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 4011

Thread: KATHTHI - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY | ARM | SAMANTHA|ANIRUDH

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    'I' postponed to Nov.14th. So it was not us who pissed in the pants.
    We know who are more broken on this news... not deffo Aascar and Co.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seri namma padam Deepavali-ku confirmed ah ?

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    As long as the thideer tamil poraalis don't play spoilsport, a Diwali release is very much ON.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am gonna protest against "I"

- Coz after so much of struggle we have managed to chase the British out of our country. Now they are planning to capture us again by Sending Amy.
    Vellaiyane Veliyeru., will be my motto.

Ada Pongaya..!!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rachel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VinodKumar's View Post
    Seri namma padam Deepavali-ku confirmed ah ?
    very good question...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rachel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    When is the trailer???

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepak7 View Post
    They always prefer solo release. If you know what i mean
    Billa2 was postponed several times due to Saguni and all of u know the reason. 'Bayam eppadi ellam velai seiyudhu paathiya baiya'.

Aascar knows the power of Velayudham and its opening(not just in chennai like the other actor but also worldwide). He was just talking utter nonsense to create hype for 'I' as all the attention was on Kaththi and its related controversies.

Aascar needs Arnold&Rajni to promote I.What a shame!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aascar did not talk anything bad about Kaththi. He said there are lot theaters in Tamil Nadu so nobody need to worry. It also looks like he is concentrating more on Telugu and China market.

When you go for something go till you can. That's what Aascar has been doing. Nothing wrong in his approach and I dont think he tries to stop Kaththi release.

BTW, We shud be thankful for him ever for Kavalan bail out and Vela release.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aascar did not talk anything bad about Kaththi. He said there are lot theaters in Tamil Nadu so nobody need to worry. It also looks like he is concentrating more on Telugu and China market.

When you go for something go till you can. That's what Aascar has been doing. Nothing wrong in his approach and I dont think he tries to stop Kaththi release.

Agree..

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

We are thankful for the Kavalan release but there is a rumour that he talked bad about Vijay in a Teaser leak enquiry meet. I hope u heard about it and I hope it is a rumour as Vijay is the person who introduced Aascar as a distributor in Kadhaluku Mariyadhai and some other films, so he must be loyal to Vijay.

Because of this incident Vijay did not attend 'I' audio launch eventhough he was invited by Shankar&Vikram but not by Aascar(according to some sources).

So there is a rift going on between Vijay and Aascar. Aascar keeps blabbering about I box office which is going to cross 5000 Crores worldwide etc and over promoting his product which may turn around to be a negative sign but hope the movie becomes a hit as I support Vikram.

When u said 'when u go for something go till u can', I have to say its right but be sensible in ur comments about other people and the way u handle the situation in the right manner even if ur under huge pressure. Remember what happened to ANJAAN!