View Poll Results: Which movie excels the true potential of actor Vijay?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Thuppakki

2 11.76%
  • Kaththi

10 58.82%
  • Thullatha manamum thullum

3 17.65%
  • Kushi

1 5.88%
  • Nanban

1 5.88%
Page 331 of 402 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341381 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 4011

Thread: KATHTHI - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY | ARM | SAMANTHA|ANIRUDH

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rachel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i've just finished watching 'kaththi' online. i can't believe that a new movie like 'kaththi' is available on these websites.

first of all, i am so surprised that murugados wanted to do a movie like this with a big actor like vijay. for that

secondly i am so amazed a big actor like vijay agreed to do a movie like ' kaaththi' with murugados . for that

vijay's acting was very good..but sometimes i felt the movie goes like a documentary about farmers and their struggles...

it's different from 'thuppaki' .i thought 'thuppaki was more entertaining than 'kaathi', but kaththi was emotional and as everybody said it carries a good message,

ummm...samantha didn't do anything...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonestRaj View Post
    first let me start with AR Murugadoss..

i liked most of his films.. 7am Arivu is his sarukkal... other than this each one has a great effect on the lead actors..

Dheena - start of rowdy heroes & after this Ajith is Thala
    Ramana - a true directors film.. made almost everyone to watch a Vijayakanth film after long time
    Ghajini - showed a different surya.. much needed super hit for surya after kakha kakha.. & ARM took this to hindi with Aamir Khan..
    Thuppaki - a kind of stylish vijay in a interesting screenplay with less punch dialogues which was lacking in most of Vijay's action films
    Kaththi - same effect as Ramana.. will make most people to watch Vijay film & go on to appreciate it to an extent..

enna irundhalum AR Murugadoss enga aaLu..
    I wish Ramana to be his best
    BRO
    You are 100% correct. Vijay haters also given a positive and good feedback about vijay's performance and quality of this film.
    Also most of family audiance rushing to see this film and this is the reason kaththi has got this much of crowd in theatres.
    In my view kaththi is getting very good feedback than thuppakki. Public response also better than thuppakki. I know very well in TT AREA
    for thuppakki 80 to 90% crowd in theatres capacity in 4th day onwards but for kaththi till date HOUSEFULL and that is the difference i am seeing.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SPCHOWTHRYRAM View Post
    BRO
    You are 100% correct. Vijay haters also given a positive and good feedback about vijay's performance and quality of this film.
    Also most of family audiance rushing to see this film and this is the reason kaththi has got this much of crowd in theatres.
    In my view kaththi is getting very good feedback than thuppakki. Public response also better than thuppakki. I know very well in TT AREA
    for thuppakki 80 to 90% crowd in theatres capacity in 4th day onwards but for kaththi till date HOUSEFULL and that is the difference i am seeing.
    Sir one clarification. Does Maris theatre run Kaththi ? I heard my friend say it won't release in that theatre.
    Dream Big !

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Small correction. Vijay haters will remain vijay haters. The ones you are referring to is the general public/non fans who solely rely on WOM and media reviews for watching a movie. Brand Vijay always draw huge crowds at least for few days and if the film gets good WOM like Kaththi/Thuppakki did, it will pull the neutral audience to the theatres and records will tumble for sure. And if the crowd reaction today at Luxe cinemas is anything to go by, we are going to witness history at the BO.
    Last edited by ajaybaskar; 27th October 2014 at 12:19 AM.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

6. Thanks VinodKumar's thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okies watched movie atlast
    Really liked the film
    Though there are negatives in movie you would definitely feel irritated in first half and hour or so
    Then movie picks up and never slows down.I agree with ARM where he mentioned saying he want kaththi to be remembered for next 10 years.

Though I liked Vijay in thuppaki but this movie is reminded me the Vijay whom I liked during thullatha manamun thullum hope Vijay continues to do movie like this instead of crappy Jilla thalaiva and all

I even would love to see Ajith also in this kind of role with this kind of performance
    Rajesh......

Vazhkai enbathae oru anubavam thaane...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Arragesh,

Thanks for penning your thoughts and special thanks for not putting the disclaimer, 'I watched the movie online'. Appreciating it.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Junior Member Senior Hubber Mr.GreyShirt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
    - Robert H. Goddard

10. Thanks gane14 thanked for this post
    Junior Member Senior Hubber arulraj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watched 2nd time.... chance less performance from vijay ; The movie is getting bigger and bigger now; it will create new benchmark in box office ...Kaththi daa...

Junior Member Senior Hubber Mr.GreyShirt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even theater owners are celebrating Kaththi's success. I still can't forget the incident with Vettaikaran.
    It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
    - Robert H. Goddard

Post Thanks / Like
    ARM and Vijay have done a tremendous job. Really loved the movie, especially character of Jeevanantham. It's the best movie in Vijay's career. Nothing much to say on Samantha's character. Anirudh's music is fine but at certain parts i found it too loud for my liking. Well done and keep up the good work. Vijay fans - time for celebration. Enjoy!!!