Junior Member Junior Hubber pamrang's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank God, some sense from a judge!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/46200183.cms

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber interz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Finally a movie that seems worth watching in february, trailer songs are superb and hopefully movie will be too.
    God bless all

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    In France

Today Spl. Show

Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

5. Likes NOV liked this post
    Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Danush, KV Anand and Anegan team are now on Super Singer - singing, enjoying and also giving some background on Anegan. Don't miss today and tomorrow's show.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

7. Likes Dammy R liked this post
    Junior Member Senior Hubber Dammy R's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    A lot of positive pre-release buzz around this movie. People seem to be looking forward to watching this one. Good luck to Dhanush and the Anegan team. Might watch it on the weekend. Cheers!!
    Haters are just confused admirers. Instead of talking about people they claim to admire, they will read, write, know and talk more about people they claim to hate.

Junior Member Junior Hubber pamrang's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please post your opinion here after you watch

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anegan

A psychological romantic fantasy action thriller (yes, u read it right) with plenty of twists and turns through out. The film jumps from genre to genre every now and then and one break for a leak outside will leave you pulling your hair.

Plus: A very fresh plot,Dhanush,Karthik,Dangamaari and cinematography of Omprakash
    Minus: Amyra Dastur, mainly because she struggles to carry the role. Wrong placement of Thoduvaanam song at a crucial juncture. Few silly scenes which take away whatever buildup built prior to those scenes

As a whole, the film is definitely watchable. But I felt somewhere something is missing.
    Last edited by ajaybaskar; 12th February 2015 at 10:37 PM.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

11. Likes CEDYBLUE liked this post
    Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^ Ajay...From the trailer, I found an uncanny resemblance to "The Fountain", which has a story that transcends timelines with all of them occurring concurrently. I am not sure if you've watched that one. But just asking, is Anegan based on a somewhat similar line? And how was Karthik ?
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Anegan

A psychological romantic fantasy action thriller (yes, u read it right) with plenty of twists and turns through out. The film jumps from genre to genre every now and then and one break for a leak outside will leave you pulling your hair.

Plus: A very fresh plot,Dhanush,Karthik,Dangamaari and cinematography of Omprakash
    Minus: Amyra Dastur, mainly because she struggles to carry the role. Wrong placement of Thoduvaanam song at a crucial juncture. Few silly scenes which take away whatever buildup built prior to those scenes

As a whole, the film is definitely watchable. But I felt somewhere something is missing.

Just curious if it would have suited Vijay as was planned initially. There would have of course been appropriate changes but the core ...would it have been good for Vijay?

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Arvind sir,

I found Irandaam Ulagam more close to The Fountain. I guess Anegan trailer was cut in a way that people assume something and end up watching something else in the movie. I cant tell more because I may end up posting a spoiler. For now, I can say that its not inspired by The Fountain.

Karthik has a good comeback in the film. KVA has used him perfectly. Was refreshing to see him in such a role.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

15. Likes CEDYBLUE liked this post
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast