Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Champions League T20

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whaataa a match wataa a match , Singar Shennai Manja Boys , a Valiant group of individuals

Justuu Missuu Maachi...

My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well Played Ashwin & Morris. Would have switched off when Jaddu got out. But don't know why i didn't and chose to watch it completely. Surprised by the way things went towards the end !! Almost there
    Dream Big !

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post
    Dedicated to the Men in Red who last played a competitive match 139 days ago

Dream Big !

Post Thanks / Like
    Come on TNT its time to explode ! It will be too much to see blues everywhere in Finals.. We need some ReD and Black also ya

TEAM DISMISS !!

Come noty come Come noty GOOO !
    Last edited by Dilbert; 5th October 2013 at 08:52 AM.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vijay, Ashwin, Badri அப்படியே திருஷ்டி சுத்தி போடணும்!
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Post Thanks / Like
    What an impressive win by a Top class player / Captain and his team. No Fancy hair cut, No Fuss No mess, Just plain Red shades to save his precious eyes from flood lights. Rahul Dravid a single man behind this unstoppable force, which consist of modest guys like Tambe (not Thambi) and Sanju Samson is truly amazing.Though personally I would have liked both these teams being banned for atleast 5 years for their sins. But whatever Indian standards it is set by the people and accepted by majority of fans (which is a sad state).We need to go with it. If I had to pick one which deserved a place in Finals it would have been Royals.

Though I never had chance to watch most of these CPL matches, I did see few highlights last nite. It looks like Royals might have had a slight edge going in to this Tournament with an home pitch advantage. They made good use of it. In today's match it was evident that just sticking to basics will put you in the right spot.
    What a batting line up ajinkya rahane , sanju samson text book shots, a treat to watch. Tambe wow , it was overwhelming to see him blow and watch batsmen brake dance for his deliveries with zero foot work. As many said its indeed a fairy tale story of a 41 year old.

As far as this match goes ,CSK manja boys were nervous bunch with Mr. Murali Vijay with his chicken catch running to open the flood gates for Comedy of errors. Last 4 overs of Royals Innings I thought for a SEC that this could be CSK game ,the way they pulled back the score was quite brilliant. Whatever said and done like everyone , even I celebrated little early (@12.5 overs). They way Ashwin starting playing I thought Cedy boy and his gang will round me up here with silly smileys and clueless remarks. In the end it needed little more than a pinch hitter to save this game for CSK.

Conclusion : Best / Deserving team is in Finals.
    Last edited by Dilbert; 5th October 2013 at 08:53 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    @ Dilbert

Oru Haircutla enna vandudu ?? What's wrong in that ??
    Dream Big !

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar View Post
    @ Dilbert

Oru Haircutla enna vandudu ?? What's wrong in that ??
    Chumma Masalappa freeya veedu!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Baba Sachin-danandan's final match , School boy steals the lunch box ! take a bow take a bow .

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast