Hint: Koffee with Kums
    God bless all

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by interz View Post
    Hint: Koffee with Kums
    I guess mappi has found the answer....the Rose Milk in his reply is the hint for the same

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eyewitness identification : height sir, weight sir, white sir, tight sir
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Finally managed to watch...
    not your usual laugh a minute movie.. more an intelligent humourous look at several incidents over one night.

movie finished abruptly for me.. which is good.
    director didnt want to spoon feed the audience. I liked the way several stories were not explained.

characterisation was excellent. vijay sethupathi is not the hero.. he is just one of the several characters

after K Balachander and Vasantha Balan, here is a director who brings each character alive

Raja, Robot Shankar, Suri, Baby, the police inspector, all do minor roles but leave big marks.
    looks like V. Raghavan has become another lucky charm

Definitely a one time watch is not enough.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post
    Finally managed to watch...
    not your usual laugh a minute movie.. more an intelligent humourous look at several incidents over one night.

movie finished abruptly for me.. which is good.
    director didnt want to spoon feed the audience. I liked the way several stories were not explained.

characterisation was excellent. vijay sethupathi is not the hero.. he is just one of the several characters

after K Balachander and Vasantha Balan, here is a director who brings each character alive

Raja, Robot Shankar, Suri, Baby, the police inspector, all do minor roles but leave big marks.
    looks like V. Raghavan has become another lucky charm

Definitely a one time watch is not enough.
    Kumudaaa - eppadi iruntha ne ipdi ayitea. Yes director didn't want to spoon fed. Becuase its a load of crap.
    The most irritating movie by far this year. Vijay Sethupathi and his acting annoying He was ok in pizza. Not sure when will TFI realize that world is moving in another direction.

It was like watching headless chickens run! Good promotional movie for local wine shops. Its a crime to watch this nonsense even once.
    Last edited by Dilbert; 9th October 2013 at 01:16 AM.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Post Thanks / Like

The first day had 90 - 100% occupancy in all theaters, collecting INR 3.5 crores and second day collection is INR 3.2 crore.Total 2 days collection is INR 6.7 crore.Also this movie has broken all previous records set by the Vijay Sethupathi and thus becoming his biggest opener till date. The average occupancy on first sunday marked about 80%.The film first week collection is INR 11.1 crore
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    Good promotional movie for local wine shops. Its a crime to watch this nonsense even once.
    is it ?
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinemarasigan View Post
    is it ?
    Seriously , same old Bombay blood shit ! it has been atleast used in half dozen movies so far.Looks like Fascination for finding another RK is running wild in minds of Damil Audiences. TFI day by day its becoming like egmore fish market, new faces , new bases , new directors. It only increases the danger of people missing out on real deal in the name of giving new dalends a chance.

Seriously in last 3 months I saw quite few tamil movies , which is not even worth mentioning let alone watching them.

:Kumudhaa : Relevant Promoter :facepalm:
    Last edited by Dilbert; 10th October 2013 at 10:11 AM.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watched it atlast. Not in the league of NKPK or Soodhu Kavvum. But definitely watchable. You've got to give credit to VS for selecting different scripts each time and most importantly, succeeding with it. Also enjoyed watching Pasupathy after a long long time. Such a brillaint actor whom Tamil cinema wastes by casting him as a regular over the top villain.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Ajay, I would rate VS films like this:

1. Pizza
    2. Soodhu Kavvum
    3. IDABK
    4. NKPK

so yeah, its a great film... one of the best of this year.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast