Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Idharkuthane Aasaipattai Balakumara

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by svaisn View Post
    Yes... there was nothing new in the movie....
    Watch it for
    Vijay Sethupathy
    Pasupathy
    Funny moments here and there.....

Few episodes like that Baby and Sury was so irritating to even sit and watch.....!
    Agreed

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Devoted Hubber selvamohankumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liked this movie, no idea why it was average
    Love & Love Only
    -Selvakumar M.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber geno's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mappi View Post
    "You don't have to be French to enjoy a decent red wine, but you do have to be French to recognize one"
    Extract from a short story The Winepress by Josef Essberger.
    Haha! Well i do think a Lil bit of Madras paiyan is required to fully enjoy the IABK!

1) Vijay Sethupathi rocks! (the scene where he is on the Lap of the roadside Aya thadavifying her thAvangattai!!)
    2) "Fresh-a irukku ji...Fresh Piece...unga Speaker-a en kAthula vachi sollittE vAnga... "
    3) "friend-e, love failure-e, feel aitaple, oru half adicha cool aiduvapla"
    4) Vijay sethupathi - urinating on the road side, " (imitating Rajini) edutha sabatham mudippEn kalangathE..kumudhA unakku vAzhvu kudppEn kalangathE...idhu nyaayan aniyaam...dei dappi inga orEy OnAnA irukku.bayamairukkuduA" - :LOL:
    5) Those 2 Tasmac gentlemen! - "pAthA Bank officer mAri irukkAru" (Rajendiran reaction is aweeeeesomeeeeeee!)
    6) Even those 2 Tasmac gentlemen have played a rioting role!
    7) Witness "senjathu periya kai sir! prakashraj!"
    8) another witness "..avan..avlO vellaiyum illai..karuppum illai.." :LOL:
    9) Rajendran the painter to Baby on the phone (Singing from vinnai thaandi varuvaaya): "..Araaaamaleeeee"
    10) Rajendran to patti babu (after they steal SM kumar's mobile): "semma moolakAranbA nee"

My top 3:

1) Rajendiran
    2) Kumudha anbe kumudhaa ring tone!
    3) Vijay Sethupathi ("yArai ellAm kApathanum..Full list kudu")

Rasikan Happy!
    M.K. Narayanan, Sivasankara Menon, A.K.Antony, Satish Nambiar, Vijay Nambiar, Nirupama Menon Rao....

இந்திய தேசியம், இந்திய நீதி, இந்திய தருமம்:
    இலட்சம் தமிழன் செத்தாலும் பரவாயில்லை. ஒரே ஒரு <டிங்க்> மனசும் கூடப் புண்பட்டுவிடக்கூடாது!

டகால்ட்டி திராவிடன் கருணாநிதியின் கையால் சாவதைக் காட்டிலும் ஒரிஜினல் <டிங்> ஜெ.வின் கையால் அழிவது மேல்!

"The Recrudescence of Thamizh ethnicism is deadlier than Ebola Virus - declares Dr. Varna Ratna, announcing the path-breaking discovery.."

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Summar movie but not garbage. It seemed as though pre-requisite for actors in the movie was that they should not shave or shower for 15 days. It did not have the freshness in script like SK, which was definitely one of a kind. But films like these do mark a (positive) trend in other ways

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know why this movie didn't get much reception. It came out along with Naiyaandi and Vanakkam Chennai. Those two just seem too polished and clean for me. This was more down to earth and raw. Watched it here in Singapore and the cinema was empty. 2 weeks later, it was shown on the local channel for Deepavali. Compared to movies like Ethir Neechal, I enjoyed this more. The only part I disliked was the Ashwin Kakumanu's backstory. It was long and not very interesting and also had a speed breaker in terms of a duet.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678