Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Airtel Super Singer - Season 6

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    என்னமோ சையத் மட்டுமே பாடலின் உணர்வையே சிறப்பாக பாடுவது போல, தேஞ்சு போன ரெக்கார்டு போல பாடிக்கிட்டு இருக்காங்க இந்த நடுவர் குழு! குரல் நிபுணரும் விதிவிலக்கல்ல. நல்லா வாயில வருது. அப்புறம் எதுக்குய்யா திவாகரின் முயற்சிகளுக்கெல்லாம் அடிக்கடி வாயார புகழ்றிங்க? எந்திரிச்சி நின்னு கைதட்டிறிங்க. தனியே தன்னந்தனியே பாடலாகட்டும், காதல் கசக்குதய்யா பாடலாகட்டும், வானுயர்ந்த சோலையிலே பாடலாகட்டும், திவாகர் மட்டும் பாடலுக்கான உணர்வினை தரவில்லையா? சையத் இதுவரை பாடிய பெரும்பாலான பாடல்கள் கடினமான சங்கதிகள் உள்ள பாடல்களே கிடையாது. எல்லாரும் போட்டி போட்டிக்கொண்டு சவாலான பாடல்களை தேர்வு செய்யும் போது, இதே சையத் "கண்ணைக் கட்டிக் கொல்லாதே!" பாடலை பாடினான். மதுமிதா! என்னமோ சங்கீதத்தில பெரிய புலி என அடிக்கடி நடுவர் (குறிப்பா ஸ்ரீநிவாஸ் ) சிலாகிப்பது படு எரிச்சல் தரும் விஷயம். "காத்தாடி போல" பாடலையெல்லாம் சீசனின் எந்த அத்தியாத்தில் பாடுகிறார் என்பதைப் பொறுத்தே இவரின் சங்கீத அறிவினையும், நிகழ்ச்சியின் தரத்தினையும் எளிதாக தெரிந்து கொள்ள முடியும். குத்துப் பாட்டு என வரும்போதும், சவாலான பாடல்கள் பல இருக்கிறது. அந்த அடிப்படை ஞானம் கூட தெரியவில்லை என்றால் எப்படி?
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Syed always gives same feel for all songs. kanna moodikittu, maela paarthu, thondai narambu theriya palla kadichuttu paadunaa adha feel-ngranga. He never gives the right feel. He gave the happy breezy koadai kaala kaatre a pathos feel. I am really tired of the politics in this season to protect 2 ordinary talents Syed and Parvathy.
    And those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane, by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshan View Post
    Syed always gives same feel for all songs. kanna moodikittu, maela paarthu, thondai narambu theriya palla kadichuttu paadunaa adha feel-ngranga. He never gives the right feel. He gave the happy breezy koadai kaala kaatre a pathos feel. I am really tired of the politics in this season to protect 2 ordinary talents Syed and Parvathy.
    Roshan, you remember the rendition which Rohit gave some years back on the same Airtel Super Singer? Till today, I never come across any other better renditions for that song. He simply nailed it. The irony is, he forced to quit from ASS due to dirty politics.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber svaisn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    Roshan, you remember the rendition which Rohit gave some years back on the same Airtel Super Singer? Till today, I never come across any other better renditions for that song. He simply nailed it. The irony is, he forced to quit from ASS due to dirty politics.
    Yup... he was one of the fav contestant of that season.... Top 5 but had to leave because they brought in 2 more and made it 7 again (before the wild card) and he pulled off syaing he is not getting holidays from college

amazing memore how did u remember this.. thanks for posting it here.. I only remember his m achan peru madurey
    Last edited by svaisn; 5th December 2013 at 12:15 AM.
    Karthik -Happy Illa

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this performance of Rohit. I used to like it at that time but when I see it now it sounds very ordinary.
    And those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane, by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshan View Post
    I remember this performance of Rohit. I used to like it at that time but when I see it now it sounds very ordinary.
    I still find that good. Rohit was known for "act out of lyrics" skill.

Coming back to this season, who will likely be eliminated this week?

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    Coming back to this season, who will likely be eliminated this week?
    see my post above.
    Krishnan this week and Madhumitha next week.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post
    see my post above.
    Krishnan this week and Madhumitha next week.

But Nov... krishna performance eppadi erukkuindha vaaram is he bad?
    Karthik -Happy Illa

Post Thanks / Like
    yaaru eliminated??
    Karthik -Happy Illa

Post Thanks / Like
    NOV..... neenga vijay tvle work panreengala??
    Karthik -Happy Illa

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast