Page 83 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 830 of 2116

Thread: Paattukku Paattu (Version 2.0)

  1. #821
    Senior Member Diamond Hubber raagadevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,472
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rajraj View Post
    Reminds me about my sons asking for ketchup for idli in India !
    vaNakkam Raj! I used to eat idly with lamb curry at a restaurant when I lived in Vellore. Really really loved that!

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #822
    Senior Member Diamond Hubber raagadevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,472
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post
    ஓ நந்தினி
    நந்தினி நந்தினி நெஞ்சில் சரி க ம ப த னி
    வந்து நீ வந்து நீ எந்தன் கண் இரண்டாய் கவனி
    Too many memories about Vellore! I had a classmate named நந்தினி!

  4. #823
    Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    25,907
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by raagadevan View Post
    Too many memories about Vellore! I had a classmate named நந்தினி!
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

  5. #824
    Senior Member Diamond Hubber raagadevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,472
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post
    ஓ நந்தினி
    நந்தினி நந்தினி நெஞ்சில் சரி க ம ப த னி
    வந்து நீ வந்து நீ எந்தன் கண் இரண்டாய் கவனி
    சரி என ஏழு சுரங்களும் ஆசை மனங்களும்
    சம்மதம் தந்தனவே
    சம்மதம்... சம்மதம்... சம்மதம்... சம்மதம்...
    அலைகடல் பொங்கிடும் ஓசையில்
    மங்கல வாழ்த்துக்கள் தென்றலில் வந்தனவே
    சம்மதம்... சம்மதம்... சம்மதம்... சம்மதம்...
    ஒரு பூமாலை இரு தோள் சேரும்
    திருநாள் தேடும்...

  6. #825
    Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    25,907
    Post Thanks / Like
    ஆசையில் பிறப்பது துணிவு
    அந்தத் துணிவினில் பிறப்பது தெளிவு
    தெளிவினில் பிறப்பது அறிவு
    அந்த அறிவினில் அமைவது வாழ்வு
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

  7. #826
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber rajraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    4,551
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by raagadevan View Post
    vaNakkam Raj! I used to eat idly with lamb curry at a restaurant when I lived in Vellore. Really really loved that!
    VaNakkam RD ! . My hostel during my undergraduate years served mutton kushambu for breakfast ! . Now no mutton for me (doctorís advice).
    " I think there is a world market for may be five computers". IBM Chairman Thomas Watson in 1943.

  8. #827
    Senior Member Diamond Hubber raagadevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,472
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rajraj View Post
    VaNakkam RD ! . My hostel during my undergraduate years served mutton kushambu for breakfast ! . Now no mutton for me (doctor’s advice).
    Raj; the next time you see your doctor, ask him/her why mutton is bad for you!!! Ask him/her what that advice is based on. According the latest real "study", your life could be extended by 4 to 6 weeks if you follow that advice! Life is too short Raj; enjoy it when you can! I really mean it! Eating tasty food that you really really like is one of the very few real "luxuries" that most people have!!! Don't let those guys/girls ruin it for you! They don't know what they're talking about!!!

  9. #828
    Senior Member Diamond Hubber raagadevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,472
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pp:

    அந்த நாள் ஞாபகம் நெஞ்சிலே வந்ததே
    நண்பனே நண்பனே நண்பனே
    இந்த நாள் அன்று போல் இன்பமாய் இல்லையே
    அது ஏன் ஏன் ஏன் நண்பனே
    .......................................

    பெரியவன் சிறியவன்
    நல்லவன் கெட்டவன்
    உள்ளவன் போனவன்
    உலகிலே பார்க்கிறோம்
    எண்ணமே சுமைகளாய்
    இதயமே பாரமாய்
    எண்ணமே சுமைகளாய்
    இதயமே பாரமாய்...

  10. #829
    Senior Member Diamond Hubber raagadevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,472
    Post Thanks / Like
    Correction:

    "According to the latest real "study", your life could be extended by 4 to 6 weeks if you follow that advice!"

  11. #830
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber rajraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    4,551
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by raagadevan View Post
    Raj; the next time you see your doctor, ask him/her why mutton is bad for you!!! Ask him/her what that advice is based on. According the latest real "study", your life could be extended by 4 to 6 weeks if you follow that advice! Life is too short Raj; enjoy it when you can! I really mean it! Eating tasty food that you really really like is one of the very few real "luxuries" that most people have!!! Don't let those guys/girls ruin it for you! They don't know what they're talking about!!!

    RD: The advice was to reduce protein intakeóNo red meat -beef ,pork and lamb . We donít cook beef or pork at home. I used to take lamb. I stopped it. Only chicken and fish ! . Thanks for the suggestion.
    " I think there is a world market for may be five computers". IBM Chairman Thomas Watson in 1943.

Similar Threads

  1. Paattu Vaadhyar drama
    By RGowtham in forum TV,TV Serials and Radio
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14th April 2010, 12:02 PM
  2. Puzzles Version VI
    By Nerd in forum Miscellaneous Topics
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 26th March 2009, 10:36 AM
  3. Puzzles Version V
    By Nerd in forum Miscellaneous Topics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20th December 2006, 09:01 PM
  4. Puzzles Version IV
    By southiecook in forum Miscellaneous Topics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 6th December 2006, 07:46 PM
  5. Puzzles Version III
    By Nerd in forum Miscellaneous Topics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21st November 2006, 01:53 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •