Senior Member Diamond Hubber HonestRaj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    for new fans

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber svaisn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Thala_rasigan View Post
    innikku varaikkum, athaane pannittu irukkaaru...

first time hearing -ve comments on NKPK..
    Very true... athuvum irritatingaa???? ennavo ponga.. paranitharan....

Quote Originally Posted by paranitharan View Post
    You need to go out a little more then
    Outna... konja explain pannunga therinjikirom
    Karthik -Happy Illa

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    new look of Vijay Sethupathi
    ENNAACHU?

Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vijay sethupathi need to be commended for producing an unusual film like "Soodhu kavvum" that too so early in his career.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know very well the pain of waiting: Vijay Sethupathi

Vijay Sethupathi, the actor about town in Kollywood, has scored a hat-trick with his latest release Soodhu Kavvum. He has showed a knack for choosing good roles with debutant directors. "I have not got this success overnight," says Vijay Sethupathi, who began his career as a junior artist in films. TOI chats up the talented actor...

How does it feel now that you have delivered your third back-to-back hit?

This sudden light on me disturbs me, and expectations put pressure on me. Life returns to normal within a week of receiving
    all the appreciation. I am happy with the hits, and I have moved on to my next film. I was nervous and tense before the release of Pizza. I had the same feeling during the release of Soodhu Kavvum as well and I will have the same tension during the opening day of my upcoming films too. This uncertainty is what cinema actually gives me.

How do you decide which film to take up?

During script narrations, if I feel the screenplay mood jumping abruptly, I tell the director, and they work on it. All my films have turned out well only because of the director's brilliance, not because of me.

You seem to have no hang-ups working with debutant directors...

I attend to all the assistant directors who approach me, and I listen to their stories. The energy of first-time directors is tremendous. They work beyond the limits for a hit in this competitive industry.

Your acting skills, too, have won you audience's appreciation...

Actually, I don't know how to act. I can say that I don't know to strike a pose even for a passport size photograph. I don't
    overact, so people think that I naturally act well. I under play my roles, and that has worked for me. Usually, the hero's entry is supposed to be dramatic to get the audience screaming, but I was surprised when audience cheered for my 'mokka entry' in Soodhu Kavvum.

With over seven films in your kitty, you are shooting for three films simultaneously. How do you manage your shoots?

For more than seven years, I was doing nothing except waiting for a good film. It's only now that I am working, and I don't mind spending all 24 hours on the set. But I have not got this success overnight. I was rejected innumerable times. But I have no regrets now.

What roles do you play in your upcoming films?

I play 'Sumar Moonji' Kumar in Itharkuthaane Aasaipattai Balakumara. He's a cool, talkative guy. I essay the role of a driver in Pannaiyarum Padhminiyum. I would like to break the experimental mode and get back to regular cinema.

Any new projects?

I am committed to projects till 2014. I am not taking up any new projects. I don't want to listen to any script, and keep
    the aspiring director waiting. I don't want to do that as I know very well the pain of waiting.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/e...w/20153269.cms
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by balaajee; 23rd May 2013 at 03:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pannaiyaarum Padminiyum stills...

Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    தயாரிப்பாளர் பொறுப்பிலிருந்து ஓட்டம்- விஜயசேதுபதி !

சினிமாவில் சம்பாதிப்பதை சினிமாவிலேயே முதலீடு செய்பவர் கமல்ஹாசன். அவருக்குப்பிறகு சமீபகாலமாக தனுஷ், விஷால், சித்தார்த் உள்ளிட்ட சில நடிகர்களும் படம் தயாரிப்பதில் ஆர்வம் காட்டி வருகின்றனர். இவர்களைப்பார்த்து பீட்சா, சூதுகவ்வும் படங்கள் மூலம் வளர்ந்து வரும் விஜயசேதுபதியும் தான் நடித்து வரும் சங்குதேவன் என்ற படத்திற்கு, பர்ஸ்ட் காப்பி அடிப்படையில் தயாரிப்பாளரானார். அவரது இந்த முயற்சியை பலரும் ஆச்சரியமாக பார்த்தனர்.

சில நாட்களாக படப்பிடிப்பும் விறுவிறுப்பாக நடந்து வந்தது. ஆனால், திடீரென்று ஒருநாள் படப்பிடிப்பு நடந்த பிறகு வேலை செய்தவர்களுக்கு அவரால் பேட்டா கொடுக்ககூட முடியவில்லையாம். எனக்கு பணம் கொடுத்து வந்த நிறுவனம் திடீரென்று பணம் தருவதை நிறுத்தி விட்டது. என்றாலும், என் கையில் இருந்த பணத்தை போட்டு பல நாட்களாக படப்பிடிப்பை நடத்தினேன். இப்போது என் கையில் இருந்த மொத்த பணமும் கரைந்து விட்டது என்றாராம்.

இதனால், அப்படத்தை முதல் காப்பி அடிப்படையில் தயாரித்து வந்த விஜயசேதுபதி, தனக்கு பணம் கொடுத்து வந்த நிறுவனத்திடமே படத்தை ஒப்படைத்து விட்டாராம். இதற்கு மேல் என்னிடம் பணம் இல்லை. இந்த பர்ஸ்ட் காப்பி வியாபாரமெல்லாம் எனக்கு செட்டாகாது. அதனால் இனி மொத்த தயாரிப்பு பொறுப்பையும் நீங்களே பார்த்துக்கொள்ளுங்கள். என்னை ஆளை விடுங்கள் என்று ஓட்டம் பிடித்து விட்டாராம்.

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rummi shooting spot..

Last edited by Thala_rasigan; 26th June 2013 at 05:23 PM.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast