Page 96 of 99 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast

Thread: Vishwaroopam 2 - UalagaNaayagan to Rock in India!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Would be better take all these news coming in with a pinch of salt. I would like to refrain from calling any news concrete till it comes from the horse's mouth. Apdi vanthaalum there is no guarantee that the film will release on time
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    +1 Arvind. it seems he can trust only RKFI

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinemarasigan View Post
    Vishwaroopam 2 by the end of 2014

Here is the latest on the Kamal Haasan-starrer Vishwaroopam 2, which has been in the making for a long time. Sources say that the film is all set to release by the end of the year. With the Ulaganayagan working on two other films now, including Uttama Villain (which he has completed shooting for) and Papanasam, the news gives his fans a reason to rejoice.

A source close to the development says, "Vishwaroopam 2 will surely release by the end of 2014. As of now, only two days of shooting is left and some CG work is still pending. The team is working hard towards completing the film and releasing it shortly."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/e...w/44825061.cms
    Its a real suspense as to which of his 3 films are going to come out first .. As VR-2 is closely entangled with 'I' and 'I' has not been released yet, there's no surety on VR-2. Personally would have liked VR-2 to come out first ... but now its more like get any of his films out please!

Senior Member Senior Hubber nickraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    As I said before, kandippa 2015 release thaan. We can point fingers at Shankar for delaying VR2's prospects or we can pin hopes that "I" will do financially well enough to get Aascar to spend on publicity/promotions for VR2 the way he did for "I." Good window would be in early March 2015. Release audio Jan end, promotions in Feb, movie in March.

At least can we get Uthama Villian for Pongal/Republic Day release?
    "aaj ka mera hey, kalka thera hey, side-dish pagoda hey, ye hey life hey"

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nickraman View Post
    As I said before, kandippa 2015 release thaan. We can point fingers at Shankar for delaying VR2's prospects or we can pin hopes that "I" will do financially well enough to get Aascar to spend on publicity/promotions for VR2 the way he did for "I." Good window would be in early March 2015. Release audio Jan end, promotions in Feb, movie in March.

At least can we get Uthama Villian for Pongal/Republic Day release?
    Latest development is that "AI" will be in November and VR-2 by December.
    Shankar has finished his work and CG is also over. The negotiations on the cost of Hindi and Telugu versions are going on.. Shankar is upset because of the very high expectation price of Aascar for "AI". Hope all get settled and make way for VR-2's release.
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Post Thanks / Like
    Feeling good .. refreshing to see some of the VR-2 pics. in the link. Jaideep Ahlawat and Rahul Bose - been really long since we've seen them ..

'Viswaroopam 2' to release in December?

Kamalhassan is currently busy with the remake of ‘Drishyam’ which is titled as ‘Papanasam’, but his fans have been missing his screen presence for some time now. Due to the ever growing barricades in the sequel of ‘Viswaroopam’ Kamal started ‘Uthama Villain’ in the first quarter of this year, and completed the movie in one go.

Despite of completing ‘Uthama Villain’ at the breakneck speed, the post-production is still going on and on and the makers have already ruled out the possibility of a release before the end of this year. A trusted source reveals that Kamal is quietly working with Aascar Ravichandran to get ‘Viswaroopam 2’ out for Christmas, and an official announcement is expected in a week’s time.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/viswaroopa...il-news-116612
    Last edited by bill4u; 17th October 2014 at 06:21 PM.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^ The pics are from VR-1 as far as I know.
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvind Srinivasan View Post
    ^ The pics are from VR-1 as far as I know.
    Maybe so, I was not sure. VR-2 I heard will be more of Jaideep Alawhat and less of Rahul Bose.

Senior Member Senior Hubber nickraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming to speculations on VR-2, I have a feeling Andrea's chararcter was part of RAW back when Wisam was assigned to shadow Omar and his warriors. And yes, Jaideep's role is bigger in part 1 but last yr Bose was asked to shoot more portions for his character in Chennai, so I guess Omar will die in the midst of Part 2 before Salim avenges him in the climax.

And the VFX Super (am guessing it's Madhu Sir under a new twitter alias) on twitter was saying that VR2 is much more racier than Part 1. Sure to be a visual treat with a less than 2 hrs runtime.
    "aaj ka mera hey, kalka thera hey, side-dish pagoda hey, ye hey life hey"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nickraman View Post
    Coming to speculations on VR-2, I have a feeling Andrea's chararcter was part of RAW back when Wisam was assigned to shadow Omar and his warriors. And yes, Jaideep's role is bigger in part 1 but last yr Bose was asked to shoot more portions for his character in Chennai, so I guess Omar will die in the midst of Part 2 before Salim avenges him in the climax.

And the VFX Super (am guessing it's Madhu Sir under a new twitter alias) on twitter was saying that VR2 is much more racier than Part 1. Sure to be a visual treat with a less than 2 hrs runtime.
    Good speculation ... I remembered the scene in VR-1 where Osama shows up suddenly and Kamal goes like 'Ivaru ... ? ' and Jaideep is like 'avaraedhan' .. The guy who played Osama resembled original pretty closely in height and personality.

Page 96 of 99 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast