Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: A. R. Murugadoss's Raja Rani - Arya - Nayantara - Jai - GVP

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post

First is for Jai being present

Second is for nazriya being not invited
    She might have been busy with her body double issues....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    NOV, Nazriya-ku enna korachal ??

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VinodKumar's View Post
    NOV, Nazriya-ku enna korachal ??
    read in Nayyandi thread
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dedicated to all gv piragas haters its hilarious that some (not in this forum) refuse to accept ppls taste in music has changed...

they blatantly ridicule new MDs and still think their kadavul is the best in the world

Attached Images Attached Images
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Senior Member Diamond Hubber HonestRaj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahen View Post
    Dedicated to all gv piragas haters its hilarious that some (not in this forum) refuse to accept ppls taste in music has changed...

they blatantly ridicule new MDs and still think their kadavul is the best in the world
    temporary hits / season hits cannot make someone as best (in any field)...
    let me ask how many are regularly adding kolaveri song in their play list..

Post Thanks / Like
    if we consider season hits.. Harris Jeyaraj comes top in the list.. instant hit songs.. & people forget forever...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    matter is not abt seasons hits etc..oru gumbal thinking that their music taste is much superior when they listen to particular md's composition and refuse to embrace reality they cant accept taste differs and times have changed..
    For example, i love this song but my nieces frown at me when they hear it esp the sounds..i cant tell them they have got no taste you know..because they will tell me back the same..

Coming to playlist, any song that is played too frequently eventually becomes boring..that applies to all mds too much of ARR/IR/GV/Harris etc is injurious to health
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Post Thanks / Like
    matter is not abt seasons hits etc..oru gumbal thinking that their music taste is much superior when they listen to particular md's composition and refuse to embrace reality they cant accept taste differs and times have changed..
    since u mentioned in your post about "kadavul" fans, i can say the same about "mozart"s fans also...
    they also don't accept Harris Jeyaraj's songs but they were huge hit among poeple who don't fall under particular MD's fan category... bigger hit than "mozart"'s recent albums like saagaan, ambigabadhy, sea...

for the FM list, people will try all new things (here, listen new songs).. but always go back to what they like most...
    Last edited by HonestRaj; 19th October 2013 at 01:57 PM.

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    For example, i love this song but my nieces frown at me when they hear it esp the sounds..i cant tell them they have got no taste you know..because they will tell me back the same..

Coming to playlist, any song that is played too frequently eventually becomes boring..that applies to all mds too much of ARR/IR/GV/Harris etc is injurious to health
    Yes . Repeatedly hearing only the romantic songs will be boring. But their are melodious songs which speak about different situations and emotions backed by good lyrics and music interwined. When someone goes through these situations they tend to listen repeatedly to these songs. Unfortunately today all MD's play to the galaries which is predominantly the college going youth of today. They just want romantic songs or songs based around their romance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ravi200101 View Post
    They just want romantic songs or songs based around their romance.
    & one for gaana bala

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast