Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: A. R. Murugadoss's Raja Rani - Arya - Nayantara - Jai - GVP

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mappi View Post
    Watched it for Atlee & Jai. Both failed to impress me, maybe its because I am bit allergic to TFI romance genres. No point in whining further. Glad that Atlee's movie is making waves, he deserves this break.
    //
    Last think I would like to hear from the media is that : SRK is interested and had talked with ARM for a Hindi remake with Rani Mukerjee, Kareena Kapoor, 2 Bachans titled "KAB tak hai jaan". The movie is already a rehash of the 90's and using only tears as emotions turns it kiddish. Clue : get the Veer Zaara theme !
    //

Mappi you red my mind ! Anyone can add their names to a flight manifest even if they are not travelling seriously? TFI should take a giant step back and ....
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh btw Nayandara was the "Elephant in the room" (literally)
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    NOV Anna,

Yes. The Indian passport does contain spouse name, each parents name. And since they have limited space, I guess they've dropped the idea of having kids names.

Endorsing spouse name is a must if you apply for passport after marriage.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funny people

Thanks Ajay
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bad one. Another film with a high dose of superficiality and psuedo-realism. Couldn't invest any emotion onto any character.
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by balaajee View Post
    After a loooong time all lead characters are given emotional sequence...
    not very natural..
    looks like a concious decision to show everyone cry on the film...
    arya, nayan, jai, nazriya, sandhanam, sathyaraj, sathyan, chitthappa, and even the ceasar..
    Sach is Life..

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    but however much Jai cried, he didnt look girlish.. so a big for his acting
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    The movie works just as a time pass. From the creation perspective, except few moments there is nothing much to rave about. Satyaraj, Nayathara relationship as father and daughter works quite well. Initial sequences between arya and nayathara is good. Characterization of all the lead actors are fine. The problem with the movie is its predictability and it also constantly reminds mouna ragam every now and there. Though the scenes are new, still it just appears as a rehash of some old movies. Nayathara and Jai love story is impressive upto some extent but Arya, Nazriya love portion didn't impress me at all. Santhanam comedies in the second half are kaatu mokka type.

Adhu ennavo theiryala, many romantic movies climax happens at either railway station or Airport. (I guess, the idea is inherited from Mouna Ragam).

But this movie would surely be a big success. Already many of my colleagues are raving about the movie like anything...
    Know something about everything and go deeper in one thing

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber interz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Intha padam sila perukku pidikkatti paravalla, pala perukku pidichurukku. Confirmed hit.
    God bless all

Junior Member Regular Hubber vidyasakaran's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a mokkai movie!
    Even before interval, we started wondering when the movie will end. Director surely thinks audience to be idiots. He seems to have no sense of imagination what so ever.
    Yes, we get to laugh in several scenes. But, as a movie, fails big time. dragging drab!

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast