Thread: Ambikapathy || Dhanush & Sonam || Anand L Rai

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Ambikapathy || Dhanush & Sonam || Anand L Rai

Eros International the producers of Dhanush’s maiden film in Bollywood Raanjhanaa has decided to dub the film into Tamil. It is titled Ambikapathy and will release simultaneously with the Hindi version on June 21.

Raanjhanaa or Ambikapathy in Tamil is a romantic film set in Benares directed by Anand L. Rai has Sonam Kapoor as heroine with music by AR Rahman.The film is being dubbed by producers Eros seeing Dhanush and AR Rahman’s market in Tamil.

The dialogues for Ambikapathy are penned by John Mahendran, and the film is directed by Aanand.L .Rai, who delivered a smash hit in 2012 with Tanu weds Manu with another south Indian star Madhavan

Aanand.L Rai said, “I have great admiration for filmmakers down south, especially Mani Ratnam, Shankar and Bala. Ambikapathy is a love story set against Benares. Dhanush plays a Benares boy. He is an actor who gets into the skin of character with such ease and finesse and beautiful Sonam were the perfect choice along with AR Rahman music.”

Dhanush added : “The reason I have reached this level is because of the love from Tamil audience. I hope I continue to get audiences support with this beautiful love story that happens in Kasi (Benares)” .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Moderator Diamond Hubber littlemaster1982's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's going to be a dubbed album. Why do we need a separate thread for this

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber lancelot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^ like
    Sadhakallahu Nabiyul Kareem - A R Rahman

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like