Thread: Dhruva Natchathiram | A.R.Rahman | Surya | Gautham Menon

Threaded View

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Dhruva Natchathiram | A.R.Rahman | Surya | Gautham Menon

He does realize that anything he might say will end up creating headlines, but that doesn`t stop Gautham Vasudev Menon from being forthright self.

He is undoubtedly one of the most sought-after directors in K-town and is currently busy, fine-tuning the script which he and Suriya have mutually agreed on.

In this candid talk to sify.com, Gautham said: “I didn`t want to make any statements and was waiting for Suriya to do the announcement about his next film after Singham 2. We had already agreed to do a film together but were working on different scripts. Finally we have zeroed in on the right one and I will start shoot from May and Suriya will join the shoot from June".

Going back on the battle between him and Lingusamy for Suriya`s dates, Gautham clarifies: "Media made this issue of who will get Suriya`s dates into one big controversy. Lingu is my close friend and we never had any issues about it. Suriya will be starting my film titled Dhruva Natchathiram and the dates have been allotted."

So what is Dhruva Natchathiram all about? Gautham says instantly: "It is an action film and as of now AR Rahman and Suriya are confirmed. Rest of the cast and technicians will be announced soon".

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement