Page 207 of 217 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2161

Thread: Pepsi Indian Premier League - Season 6

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    Cedyblue grow up man I replied to your RCB players involvement post ! cool cool !! drink some water !! I know how dignified you are.
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    By the way, regardless of match fixing/tinkering, I am a anti-CSK since last season!
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Post Thanks / Like
    Cedyblue grow up man I replied to your RCB players involvement post ! cool cool !! drink some water !! I know how dignified you are.
    If it is below your dignity, why do you keep coming here and engaging with dead creatures and you talk of growing up!!!
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    CSK wins or loses today ! MI wins or loses today up to this point looks like lots of things were orchestrated. Both team are playing to save face of India / BCCI. Nothing else.

This is another example of money can do in a third world country like India. Billions of cricket fans got played at the end. Of course , few intelligent egoistic souls thinks IPL is still a pristine cricketing event , so be it.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post
    If it is below your dignity, why do you keep coming here and engaging with dead creatures and you talk of growing up!!!
    Nee whistle podu maa ! (oh btw I know whom I was referring to when I said that)
    Last edited by Dilbert; 26th May 2013 at 06:50 PM.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Post Thanks / Like
    IPL is entertainment and most of them are aware of it and today would be yet another of those days. 3 hours of fun-filled entertainment. Hope we have a good match.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Nee whistle podu maa ! (oh btw I know whom I was referring to when I said that)
    Aythu Kano...

Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news...Dinesh-Karthik

காசு வாங்கிட்டானா?
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...