Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Highway || imtiaz ali || randeep hooda

Hybrid View

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Highway || imtiaz ali || randeep hooda

With his last two films being shot in Delhi, it seems Imtiaz Ali has a fascination for the city. Now, the director is back shooting on real locations in the capital for his next, Highway, with Alia Bhatt and Randeep Hooda.

Says Imtiaz, "Highway is a story that has been in my heart for years. I've been waiting to get into it. When AR Rahman agreed to join me on this journey, I felt blessed. This movie needs him more than ever before. We also have an ideal cast — Alia and Randeep — and an ideal crew. The journey has begun and it will be some experience together."

AR Rahman, who's composing the music, says, "It's a highway journey this time, with the same good company of Imtiaz and lyricist Irshad Kamil."

Presenter Sajid Nadiadwala is kicked about the team. He says, "The film will be an all-new musical experience for AR Rahman fans and who better than Imtiaz to bring them to life on screen. I am delighted to present the film."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber satissh_r's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Super Yahoo groups la they were saying that Imtiaz plans to do another movie this year with Ranbir and thalivar will be doing music for that too...
    Patience, Forgiveness and Understanding are great tools for humanity...! Spread the Love - A R Rahman

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah. That's a comedy film and the same Sajid is producing that movie.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber satissh_r's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Double soooper
    Patience, Forgiveness and Understanding are great tools for humanity...! Spread the Love - A R Rahman

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    arumai... arumai...
    but yaaru indha cast?? kelvippatta maadhiriyae illayae...

abbas tubewala first padam nalla kudutthu second padam sodhappina scenes kannumunna vandhu pOgudhu...
    Sach is Life..

Post Thanks / Like
    JTYJN was the first film for Tyrewala. But before collaborating with ARR, Imtiaz had made 3,4 films.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    naan venaamna solraen...
    oru chinna bayam irundhuttae irukkunu dhaan solraen...
    Sach is Life..

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.koimoi.com/most-popular/a...d-of-schedule/

Alia-Randeep’s ‘Highway’ Shoot Wrapped Ahead Of Schedule

The shoot for Imtiaz Ali’s film Highway, starring Alia Bhatt and Randeep Hooda with music by A.R. Rahman, was wrapped on May 28. The film, presented by Sajid Nadiadwala, will release on December 13, 2013.

Despite a really challenging shoot across six Indian states, Highway wrapped up proceedings eight days in advance. Although the entire shoot was planned for 60 days, Imtiaz and team finished the same in 52 days.

Said a source close to the team, “Along the way they had to face extreme weather conditions and negotiate very difficult terrain. From the sub-zero temperatures of snow-clad upper Himachal to the near 50 degree centigrade highs in the last schedule in Gurgaon; from bus and train travel in Rajashtan to hotels with no electricity or water in Kaza (Himachal) and treacherous treks in heavy rains in Kashmir, there were roadblocks all along the ‘Highway’. Yet the passion and commitment were such that the shoot was completed well within time.”

“The shooting of Highway was fast and furious and the completion of shooting was an emotional event for the unit. We have shot this film at unusual places, we have had to support and help each other very often to get by because many places were too remote to have facilities. Highway united all of us. We have had a charmed journey. We hope the audience has the same”, said Imtiaz.

Says Alia, “The experience of shooting for Highway was intense and extremely fulfilling. If I start talking about the film I won’t stop, so I’d rather save my emotions for myself to know.”

For Sajid Nadiadwala, presenting Highway, is a matter of great pride, “The film was mounted and executed in a very short time and I am so happy that its shoot has been completed well within schedule. It makes me very happy, proud and responsible that Imtiaz has left the release and distribution of his first production completely to me. With Imtiaz’s magic and A.R. Rahman’s amazing music, Highway will be one film to watch out for this December!”

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast