Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Udhayam NH4 - Siddharth - Vetrimaran - GV Prakash

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Avadi to America View Post
    ungaloda positive reviewnalla.... padam pakkalmunu irruken....Let's see the taste of NOV
    : good luck ! It didn't work for me for Avan Ivan.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    It didn't work for me.
    Thank God for small mercies
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okayish movie (maybe the aftereffect of watching gauravam )..loved the presentation and dialogues..Vetrimaran is good ya..and KK was excellent..Gv songs were disappointing..in fact i dont even like the famous yaaro iivan...Heroine looks bad..Vetrimaran has a bad taste when it comes to heroines (Divya/tapsee) Heard shes the heroine for his next with Dhanush..
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Avadi to America's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Padam nalla irruku boss. First of nalla racya irunthuchu. Enaku yaro ivan song pudichu irruku. Romba nalluku appuram love story and racy action padam parth. Thirupthi. Ennaku vathikuchi padam kuda pudichi irunthuchu ...herova thavira.
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is

Post Thanks / Like
    ungaloda positive reviewnalla.... padam pakkalmunu irruken....Let's see the taste of NOV
    Padam nalla irruku boss. First of nalla racya irunthuchu. Enaku yaro ivan song pudichu irruku. Romba nalluku appuram love story and racy action padam parth. Thirupthi.

Its not a earth shattering movie or a one of the best kind, but certainly watchable.

and GVP's music was good.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post

and GVP's music was good.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Movie is a single chase, happens in a day......but it lacks TEMPO which is the only MINUS......Climax was different.......Man of the match K.K

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Balaji.r View Post

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Siv.S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahen View Post
    Okayish movie (maybe the aftereffect of watching gauravam )..loved the presentation and dialogues..Vetrimaran is good ya..and KK was excellent..Gv songs were disappointing..in fact i dont even like the famous yaaro iivan...Heroine looks bad..Vetrimaran has a bad taste when it comes to heroines (Divya/tapsee) Heard shes the heroine for his next with Dhanush..
    +1
    The flashback given by
    1. Heroine's Ex jealousy boy friend
    2. A good friend of Sidharth
    3. and by Heroine herself
    and the phone call between the investigating police officer with his wife(they did the same like hero-heroines in their life)

Vertimaran should have directed this simple story,the "clarity" is missing in the execution.. he would have extracted the best from the cast too,even KK was not at his best,the added humour in the serious scenes didn't worked for me except 1 or 2 places by that fat guy,songs and BGM were big let down,BGM towards the end Harris Vagaiyara(Enna avaru vocals Use pannuvaru,Ivaru instrumentala kaathula blood) Biggest plus is its running time,only 2 hrs 5 minutes i guess.

A time pass movie.

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Padam nalla irruku boss. First of nalla racya irunthuchu. Enaku yaro ivan song pudichu irruku. Romba nalluku appuram love story and racy action padam parth. Thirupthi. Ennaku vathikuchi padam kuda pudichi irunthuchu ...herova thavira.

Dilbert kum enakum same thought...!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast