Post Thanks / Like
    Super Stills of Thangamalai Rahasiyam. Thanks to
    both Mr Raghavendra & Mr Vasudevan Sir.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Friends,
    Filmography thread is good and great going !

The other thread of our NT is not up to the mark honestly...There is no interesting posts or old paper cuttings where NT participation is seen etc.,

Oruvarai oruvar aahaa...oohoo.....ungalai maadhiri varuma....avarai maadhiri varuma..ivarai maadhiri unda...endra reedhiyil ulladhu....

Nadigar Thilagam pangukonda nigazchigalin aavanamoe...sambavangaloe...ondrumae illai.....Ennamo....Yedho endru oru silarukaagavae indha thiri ulladhu pol ulladhu....

sorry if am brutally frank

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber RAGHAVENDRA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Sowrirajan Sree,
    Thank you immensely for your kind words of appreciation of filmography thread. Hope to keep this alive with the kind co-operation of Sivaji Fans including you.
    Raghavendran
    விமர்சனங்களுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்ட இறைவன் நடிகர் திலகம்.. கடலின் ஆழத்தை அளந்து விடலாம். நடிகர் திலகத்தின் செல்வாக்கை அளக்க முடியாது... அது பயனளிக்கும் போது தான் அதன் ஆழம் புரியும்....

Post Thanks / Like
    மாடர்ன் சினிமா நிறுவனம், தங்கமலை ரகசியம் மற்றும் நிச்சய தாம்பூலம் இரு படங்களடங்கிய ஒரு நெடுந்தகட்டினை வெளியிட்டுள்ளது. முந்தைய தங்கமலை ரகசியம் நெடுந்தகட்டில் சுமார் இரண்டே முக்கால் மணி நேரம் ஓடும் தங்கமலை ரகசியம் தற்போது வெளிவந்துள்ள நெடுந்தகட்டில் முழுதாக 3 மணி நேரத்திற்கு மேல் ஓடுவதாக வெளியிடப் பட்டுள்ளது. புதிய நெடுந்தகட்டின் முகப்பு நம் பார்வைக்காக

விமர்சனங்களுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்ட இறைவன் நடிகர் திலகம்.. கடலின் ஆழத்தை அளந்து விடலாம். நடிகர் திலகத்தின் செல்வாக்கை அளக்க முடியாது... அது பயனளிக்கும் போது தான் அதன் ஆழம் புரியும்....

Post Thanks / Like
    தங்கமலை ரகசியம் திரைப்படத்திலிருந்து மற்றொரு அபூர்வமான தோற்றத்தில் நடிகர் திலகம்

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday watched the movie till NT's entry. Will continue
    today to watch the remaining portion. Superb songs and
    action packed movie.

The first time watched the movie in Krishnaveni Theatre in
    T Nagar and watched again the same week during re release.

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sowrirajan Sree View Post
    Dear Friends,
    Filmography thread is good and great going !

The other thread of our NT is not up to the mark honestly...There is no interesting posts or old paper cuttings where NT participation is seen etc.,

Oruvarai oruvar aahaa...oohoo.....ungalai maadhiri varuma....avarai maadhiri varuma..ivarai maadhiri unda...endra reedhiyil ulladhu....

Nadigar Thilagam pangukonda nigazchigalin aavanamoe...sambavangaloe...ondrumae illai.....Ennamo....Yedho endru oru silarukaagavae indha thiri ulladhu pol ulladhu....

sorry if am brutally frank
    Sowrirajan,
    We are now acting in unison as one and try to develop good relations. we already told you to stop irrelevent,loose comments without contributing anything useful. Do not try to play politics like a kid and your IQ is that of a chicken. behave yourself.I am humanly frank.
    Ragavendar sir, It is really surprising that you encourage such irrelevant ,unethical comments though you had given earlier notice on this kind of posts.
    Quote by mr.ragavendar
    Dear Sowrirajan Sir & friends,
    This thread has been dedicated exclusively to information only and may serve as a reference material in future. So let us all have exchange of information pertaining to films concerned only here.
    Unquote
    Last edited by Gopal.s; 12th April 2013 at 07:07 PM.

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RAGHAVENDRA View Post
    VOICE MODULATION - அப்படி என்றால் என்ன என்று இன்றைய நடிக நடிகையருக்குத் தெரியுமோ என்னவோ எனக்குத் தெரியாது. ஆனால் அதற்கான விளக்கத்தை இப்படத்திலும் நடிகர் திலகம் அளித்திருப்பது மட்டும் தெரியும். சரோஜா தேவியின் வரத்தால் முதியவராக மாறிய பிறகு, ஜமுனா சிலையாகி விடும் காட்சியில் அவருடைய நடிப்பு .... பின்னி எடுத்திருப்பார் ... வயதானவர்களின் குரலில் ஏற்படும் நடுக்கம் மிக தத்ரூபமாக பிரதிபலிப்பார். கண்ணை மூடிக் கொண்டு அந்தக் காட்சியில் நடிகர் திலகத்தின் குரலைக் கேட்க வேண்டும். அதற்குப் பிறகு அந்தக் காட்சியில் அவருடைய நடிப்பைப் பார்க்க வேண்டும். He will introduce a new dimension in acting... நடிக்க வந்து ஐந்து வருடங்களில் இப்படத்தில் அவர் காட்டியிருக்கும் excellence ...

இந்தக் காலத்து இளைஞர்களின் பாஷையில் சொல்வதானால் .... சான்ஸே இல்லே ...
    ராகவேந்திர சார்,

இந்த உலகத்தில் ஒரு வினாடியில் குரலில் மாற்றத்தை கொண்டு வந்து பார்ப்பவர்களையும் அந்த உணர்ச்சிக்கே கொண்டு போகும் "ஒரே நடிகர்" நமது நடிகர் திலகம் என்பதில் இரு வேறு கருத்துக்கே இடமில்லை,

ஆனால் இதைத்தானே சிலர் ஓவர் அக்டிங் என்கிறார்கள், இப்படிப்பட்டவர்களை "கழுதைக்கு தெரியுமா கற்பூர வாசனை" என்றுதான் நாம் போய்க்கொண்டிருக்கிறோம்.

ஆனந்த்

Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopal,S. View Post
    Sowrirajan,
    We are now acting in unison as one and try to develop good relations. we already told you to stop irrelevent,loose comments without contributing anything useful. Do not try to play politics like a kid and your IQ is that of a chicken. behave yourself.I am humanly frank.
    Ragavendar sir, It is really surprising that you encourage such irrelevant ,unethical comments though you had given earlier notice on this kind of posts.
    Quote by mr.ragavendar
    Dear Sowrirajan Sir & friends,
    This thread has been dedicated exclusively to information only and may serve as a reference material in future. So let us all have exchange of information pertaining to films concerned only here.
    Unquote
    Mr.Gopal,

Relax !!! Relax !! Yaen Ivlo unarchi vasapadareenga...Adhu unga subaavamnnu nenakaraen !!

I just expressed my opinion and am sure, everyone has the freedom of expression. First, I never mentioned any individual's name. I just mentioned what was / is happening in the thread. From what you had mentioned "We are now acting in unison as one and try to develop good relations" it is quite evident when one goes through the thread that IT IS YOU WHO DID NOT DEVELOP ANY GOOD RELATION". There is no political statement in what I had mentioned unlike you and it is you who always champion that forte.

Let my IQ be that of a Chicken or Mutton. Neither you need to worry about the level nor raise a concern over the same. I know how to take care of my IQ.
    And, Mr.Raghavender did not encourage me..He just responded to what I had written about this filmography thread. I think your IQ level is down to drain as you are unable to identify which is encouragement and which is reciprocating a thanks....First you check your IQ level Mr.Gopal.

My comment will always be relevant unlike some who always think that writing big paragraphs is the only relevant commenting/writing/expressing. Seldom they know it is nothing but what we call in slang,"Written Diarrhea" .

First, When you address a person for the first time, there is a way to address. I advise you to learn those basic manners by raising your IQ level and then you can weigh the IQ level of another person.

DON'T TRY YOUR BIG BROTHER ATTITUDE with me just as you do every time to Others. Should I see your written diarrhea one more time on me, i caution you " I will chop your juries off and make you eat them raw.

BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU USE YOUR WORDS WITH ME !!! IDHU AALU VERA !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Sowrirajan, Gopal and friends,
    I understand your feelings and let us not develop this further and give a full stop. And let us all have further discussions on Nadigar Thilagam in our main thread and share information on the films concerned in the Filmography thread. Each and every fan of NT is important and every one has his share of interesting information on NT and his films which should be brought out for the knowledge of future generation. Our foremost task is to spread the glory of the one and only NT.
    Let us move in that direction.
    Raghavendran