Page 23 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming films 2015

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Freiburg, Fribourg, Switzerland, Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Thala_rasigan View Post
    annan s ther..

remake of 12 angry men ... sure shot ...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Comment vas-tu Pras ?

Idhu Idhu thaan naan edhirparthein. 4 angry birds + 8 angry men = 12 angry people.

Now, people may wonder that we do not have Jury trails in India : True, but we had it until 1960. After the partiality and influence found in the verdict of the Jury, that particular case was re-judged and also the Jury trials were abandoned, replacing it by Bench Trails.

So Vaimai (a word closely associated with Trails - and the second poster with cloth covered eyes with Rs symbol is justice influenced by money !?! ), So Vaimai maybe a period film, that explains the decors, (but the bottled water says a different story). This maybe “a” case set before 1960, but may not be the actual trial that abolished Jury Trails in India, but an imaginary one where this angry lady is trying to defend that the kid did not murder his father and the man she addresses maybe jury N° 3 (who hates kids) from 12 angry Men (he looks quite rich with his ray ban on the desk) !

A very good observation and point Pras. *bows*

If we find the person on the photo which I feel must be a noted figure of that time, we can almost be sure what we have deduced.
    Last edited by mappi; 11th July 2013 at 04:47 PM.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Freiburg, Fribourg, Switzerland, Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mappi View Post
    Comment vas-tu Pras ?

Idhu Idhu thaan naan edhirparthein. 4 angry birds + 8 angry men = 12 angry people.

Now, people may wonder that we do not have Jury trails in India : True, but we had it until 1960. After the partiality and influence found in the verdict of the Jury, that particular case was re-judged and also the Jury trials were abandoned, replacing it by Bench Trails.

So Vaimai (a word closely associated with Trails - and the second poster with cloth covered eyes with Rs symbol is justice influenced by money !?! ), So Vaimai maybe a period film, that explains the decors, (but the bottled water says a different story). This maybe “a” case set before 1960, but may not be the actual trial that abolished Jury Trails in India, but an imaginary one where this angry lady is trying to defend that the kid did not murder his father and the man she addresses maybe jury N° 3 (who hates kids) from 12 angry Men (he looks quite rich with his ray ban on the desk) !

A very good observation and point Pras. *bows*

If we find the person on the photo which I feel must be a noted figure of that time, we can almost be sure what we have deduced.
    ça va ça va ... et toi ?

Naan kOdu pOttaa, neenga road-E pOttuteenga *my turn bows*

Post Thanks / Like
    ça roule !

Really, you should take the merit. It did not come to my mind at all, eventhough I found the poster interesting, I was carried away by the presence of the lady characters - tricky fellows - but happy that we have nailed it !
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vittaa 100 days kondaaduveenga pola?
    Adhuvum France la
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Avadi to America's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    u sure pras? 12 angry men??
    with a romantic duet on the table lol..
    Sach is Life..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post
    Vittaa 100 days kondaaduveenga pola?
    Adhuvum France la
    LoL.

Quote Originally Posted by SoftSword View Post
    u sure pras? 12 angry men??
    with a romantic duet on the table lol..
    LoL. 12 angry men-la "romantic" duet on the table : intentionaly or unintentionaly, I think I get what you say ... LoL

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like