Page 103 of 194 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1938

Thread: Upcoming films 2015

Junior Member Senior Hubber Mr.GreyShirt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
    - Robert H. Goddard

2. Thanks mappi thanked for this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post
    Wait a second...this is a comedy/horror movie? So disappointed. Stop making comedy/horror and make a genuine horror movie. I thought Darling would be one with those awesome soundtracks.
    It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
    - Robert H. Goddard

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post

Hollywood's answer to Enthiran minus Aishubaby and her egg's square omelete (Shangar sir's creativity heavily missing),
    I thought it was Short Circuit for a second. I agree, they really do need shankar. At least Shankar gives entertaining movies where as all Neill Blomkamp's movies have been crap.
    Last edited by Mr.GreyShirt; 10th January 2015 at 07:43 PM.
    - Robert H. Goddard

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't like Elysium?
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    It wasn't bad but I didn't enjoy it
    - Robert H. Goddard

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Elysium is a cross between Social and Sci-fi, thats one of the reasons it failed to interest many, including me. Its again the upper vs the working and few futuristic ideas thrown in, including the robotics. The only major interesting part is how it was filmed, similar to District 9, but this time to incoporate more live action. But still, the action was missing. A Sci-fi should take care of Logic, as its the main back-bone of the idea. You convince the audience, "this happened because of that, and we told it longtime back" - you will get their attention. But the script failed to incorporate them, thus, filling itself with large loop holes and becoming a huge reason for the audience to be detached. And I am not going to add more pain to the wound by talking about bad casting, low degree acting or uninspirational bgm. But still the movie has few moments inside it, well, it could not save the film in anywhich way possible.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Post Thanks / Like
    In my opinion, Snowpiercer did it so well in that regard mixing social and sci-fi element.
    - Robert H. Goddard

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GreyShirt View Post
    I thought it was Short Circuit for a second. I agree, they really do need shankar. At least Shankar gives entertaining movies where as all Neill Blomkamp's movies have been crap.
    i was being sarcastic about Sangar sir !! .. I beg to differ Neill is a class above. For your average Joe M Bay Garu movies would be termed as Sci-Fi, but for geeks like myself Neill delivers something very organic no flashy stuff, and good story narration which is very hard in Sci-Fi genre.

It looks like chappie was inspired by our oscar winner chappani.. he walks edjactly like Hassar.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Post Thanks / Like
    I disagree. His movies are not original. Everything he has done has already been done and done better. The movie District 9 which everyone seem to love was illogical and unoriginal.
    - Robert H. Goddard

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GreyShirt View Post
    I disagree. His movies are not original. Everything he has done has already been done and done better. The movie District 9 which everyone seem to love was illogical and unoriginal.
    From the way you are saying it, you might be a very senior senthilman and have better exposure than me ok annea if you say so.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..