Page 102 of 194 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1938

Thread: Upcoming films 2015

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

2. Likes mappi liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    A new phase for Siddharth!!!

Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

5. Likes mappi liked this post
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Moone Moonu Varthai First Look Teaser

7. Likes mappi, NOV liked this post
    Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by balaajee View Post
    Moone Moonu Varthai First Look Teaser

Adithi chengappa innu padikka,adithi enggappa innu padichi tholachitten...

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Moone Moonu Varthai
    Venkatesh Harinathan is really a talented guy. His comical act in Sutta Kathai was hillarious. Looking forward for this movie.

Unnaipol Oruvan
    A neat trailer, but I am trying to come out of my own question - why Siddarath needed that physical personality changeover. Without that, if he can bring out the difference, then it would have niched a name for himself. Anyway, lets see what differences the script underwent to accomodate the make-up. Nevertheless, the trailer looks interesting & Santosh Narayanan is superb as usual.

Darling
    First one question : What are the films releasing for Pongal 2015 ? From my end, no news on any release of any movie here too.
    Darling looks hillarious, and GVP with the bread & close up doesn't look like him atall. A nice change for him. I will watch this movie.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mappi View Post
    Moone Moonu Varthai
    A classic example of how a trailer should be. Really works up my interest and makes me want to find out more.

Unnaipol Oruvan
    A neat trailer, but I am trying to come out of my own question - why Siddarath needed that physical personality changeover.
    I think he is an average dark person... the name is Enakkul Oruvan, not Unnaipol Oruvan.... so, the enakkul oruvan is this stunning version of his real self.

Darling
    First one question : What are the films releasing for Pongal 2015 ?
    Ai, Ambala & Darling
    I'd definitely watch Ai
    Darling, maybe....

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post
    Ai, Ambala & Darling
    I'd definitely watch Ai
    Darling, maybe....
    Thanks, here 'comming soon' la Amabala mattum thaan irruku. No 'I' or Darling. Namba all 3 parpom *winks*

Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post
    I think he is an average dark person... the name is Enakkul Oruvan, not Unnaipol Oruvan.... so, the enakkul oruvan is this stunning version of his real self.
    I was addressing with respect to Lucia. In Lucia, except for his attitude/attire (includes bread) his appearence remains the same. I think only Baalajee (and maybe Siv.S) has seen Lucia here. Anyway, EO pathi nariya pesuvom, I am sure it will be interesting.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

12. Likes NOV liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mappi View Post
    Unnaipol Oruvan
    A neat trailer, but I am trying to come out of my own question - why Siddarath needed that physical personality changeover. Without that, if he can bring out the difference, then it would have niched a name for himself. Anyway, lets see what differences the script underwent to accomodate the make-up. Nevertheless, the trailer looks interesting & Santosh Narayanan is superb as usual.
    No more estra research needed on this subject your honor
    this looks like a lousy re-make of Brilliant Kannada movie "Lucia" (First Indian crowd funded movie) and Lucia premiered at the London Indian Film Festival on July 20, 2013. It won the Best Film Audience Choice award at the festival.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Post Thanks / Like
    Darling - Anbe Anbe Full Video Song

Post Thanks / Like

Hollywood's answer to Enthiran minus Aishubaby and her egg's square omelete (Shangar sir's creativity heavily missing),
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..