Page 38 of 250 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Ilayathalapathy Vijay 's New Mission with A.L Vijay - Thalaivaa

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Parthyy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    overall south indian Most viewed still with Billa2 Teaser 2.8 million followed by thupakki

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Parthyy View Post
    overall south indian Most viewed still with Billa2 Teaser 2.8 million followed by thupakki
    actually wat happened is after some days because of technical error view count stopped..u can c it in the comment section

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Parthyy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by praboo View Post
    actually wat happened is after some days because of technical error view count stopped..u can c it in the comment section
    anyways intial 5 to 10 days maximum one month can see views getting increasing after that nothing happens....just pointed as u mentioned south indians most viewed thatsit.

Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Parthyy View Post
    I think Praboo was talking about a teaser that hit one million view the fastest. Thuppakki actually did that, within 3 days. Besides, you have to note the huge time gap between these two teasers as well. If my sister is in year 8, even if I skip one year, had I been in yr 5 I'd only be going to year 7 and she to 9. Anyway not everything is a competition between my sister and me, if you catch my drift. So stop taking it like one.
    Last edited by Stardust; 18th April 2013 at 10:31 PM.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    GV Prakash : 'Thalaivaa' all songs are done. Album release in a month. Time to lead.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    GV Prakash (via twitter) : Each song in 'Thalaivaa' is a different genre ! Full variety album ! Vijay anna's song which he sang is a folk and will be the highlight of album. Thala loved the song which Thalapathy sang and said that it will be the song of the year. The singers featuring in Thalaivaa are Vijay anna, me, Benny, Saindhavi, Abhay, Zia, Rita!
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post
    GV Prakash (via twitter) : Each song in 'Thalaivaa' is a different genre ! Full variety album ! Vijay anna's song which he sang is a folk and will be the highlight of album. Thala loved the song which Thalapathy sang and said that it will be the song of the year. The singers featuring in Thalaivaa are Vijay anna, me, Benny, Saindhavi, Abhay, Zia, Rita!
    It's sad there's no Haricharan...