Thread: Ilayathalapathy Vijay 's New Mission with A.L Vijay - Thalaivaa

Senior Member Veteran Hubber ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dream Big !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Twitter la kelvi : Why many kollywood biggies aren't voicing out for thalaivaa release ???

All answers point out to SAC !

Even i'm worried about the support given to this film from industry side !
    Dream Big !

Member Devoted Hubber ALWAR_AJITH's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragul18 View Post
    Far better than your wonderfull logic.

Btw vijay fans can speak about hits how about your end

What was your best sold movie, billa2 ?? that too 24crore . Even saguni got sold for 22 crore.

Comparing 35+ crore business man with 24crore utter nonsense.

Asusual, vaayil vadai suduvathil valavar ajith buns

More info Jilla satellite sold for 19crore. best of Ajith 6 crore, billa 2. Ada pongada dei . Ungalukulaam vekamae kedayatha
    Bro after long time i post here again.. don’t talk like kids .. are you producer of the movie till you know all the figure/rights/price ?

I have seen there is some ppl in TN saying that Malaysia is fort of VJ blah 2

May I have anybody here can give his film grossing during non-festival period? ??

Do you know which period in Malaysia there is chance to collect huge amount of profit ???? Only at festival time we get long holidays and there is crowd in theatre .kamal and rajini are exception

Can you see below picture and understand your star movie status??? In IOI Mall after 5 day billa2 release almost all seats are occupied for midnight show but see for thalaiva with your bull eyes.. Do not drag ajith again here..

Stay happy with your movie success .. all the best for your movie.. dear thala fans pls stay away from this thread unless they ready for healthy discussion
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ALWAR_AJITH; 13th August 2013 at 08:44 PM.
    Live and let Live...

Senior Member Devoted Hubber selvamohankumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel View Post
    during 'thuppaki' time you guys mentioned many times that u wanted to see it again, this time i haven't seen any posts like that from u..
    and other thing if you guys are so confident in vj's movies, why do they try to get a tax examption?
    Tax exemption s something everyone wants to get.. No matter who.. It adds revenue to movie..
    Love & Love Only
    -Selvakumar M.

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvamohankumar View Post
    Tax exemption s something everyone wants to get.. No matter who.. It adds revenue to movie..

Not only that.The problem here would be that all negotiations for prices would have been done under the assumption that the movie would get tax exemption. Hence Vendhar Movies might have purchased for a high price taking into consideration the tax exemption. So it is only natural that they will be affected.

Ithulla ethukku tax exemption venumnu oru brilliant kelvi vera .......

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ALWAR_AJITH View Post
    Bro after long time i post here again.. don’t talk like kids .. are you producer of the movie till you know all the figure/rights/price ?

May I have anybody here can give his film grossing during non-festival period? ??

Do you know which period in Malaysia there is chance to collect huge amount of profit ???? Only at festival time we get long holidays and there is crowd in theatre .kamal and rajini are exception

Can you see below picture and understand your star movie status??? In IOI Mall after 5 day billa2 release almost all seats are occupied for midnight show but see for thalaiva with your bull eyes.. Do not drag ajith again here..

Stay happy with your movie success .. all the best for your movie.. dear thala fans pls stay away from this thread unless they ready for healthy discussion
    Who started?? If ypu have doubt on figures, go and ask any person in film industry. Inga screenshot podrathukunae oruthar irupara avara vaenalum kaelunga. Unmainu therinju athaan payapula pambittu iruku.

Btw athu enna aana oona screenshot podreenga?? Then why is your mega star movie not in any top lists

Again, vailayae vada sudrathu.
    Healthy discussiona?? May i knwo what you people have to discuss

Post Thanks / Like

What is that "They" be specific, u are replying to a single person, put his name directly.

We arent known for "Healthy Discussion" u guys are experts in that. I just saw quite a few response for "Preetham's" post in ur thread. very healthy..
    Love & Love Only
    -Selvakumar M.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvamohankumar View Post
    What is that "They" be specific, u are replying to a single person, put his name directly.

We arent known for "Healthy Discussion" u guys are experts in that. I just saw quite a few response for "Preetham's" post in ur thread. very healthy..
    BM's posts searching for all -ve. Apadithaedium he couldnt find much. They are true gentlemen like Ajith

Junior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Can you see below picture and understand your star movie status??? In IOI Mall after 5 day billa2 release almost all seats are occupied for midnight show but see for thalaiva with your bull eyes..
    #‎Thalaivaa‬ 3rd On The Malaysia Box Office Chart, Thalaivaa has got good Opening In Malaysia Depsite Many English Movies Releases Such As The Conjuring, Percy Jackson: Sea Of Monsters And The Smurfs 2..Let the collections come out we can compare the same..

http://www.cinema.com.my/charts/charts.aspx

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Samajith View Post
    #‎Thalaivaa‬ 3rd On The Malaysia Box Office Chart, Thalaivaa has got good Opening In Malaysia Depsite Many English Movies Releases Such As The Conjuring, Percy Jackson: Sea Of Monsters And The Smurfs 2..Let the collections come out we can compare the same..

http://www.cinema.com.my/charts/charts.aspx
    Samajith u know he intentionally dint post this and posted week day's seat filling screen print.
    Love & Love Only
    -Selvakumar M.