Page 127 of 250 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2496

Thread: Ilayathalapathy Vijay 's New Mission with A.L Vijay - Thalaivaa

Senior Member Senior Hubber GSV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Finally watched it..

Enjoyed the movie.. Vijay.. Powerful,Intense and his body language is remarkable Loved this vijay.. Sathyaraj and Santhanam Amala.. nalla irukaa but not fit for some scenes.. Fights sequences were really good and songs picturisation too.. Though It is not a usual commercial film with fact paced screenplay, Entertainment guaranteed.

Thalaiva.. Sure it is 5th in a row for Vijay
    Sachin...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber interz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thalaivaa - Not leading the right way

I had huge expectations for the movie but I am very dissapointed with the movie. Director Al Vijay tried to make a movie that might have worked big time in Telugu. I can see Jr NTR in lead instead of Vijay, Ileana instead of Amala Paul. Bramanantham instead of Santhanam. Nagababu (Chiranjeevis relative) instead of Sathyaraj and Sonu Sood instead of main Villain.

Positive things abt the movie is Vijay´s acting, it has really improved after Kaavalan. Amala Paul is another delight, she looks like a good pair to Vijay and dubbed with her own voice whis doesnt sound bad at all. Some senior artists need to learn from Sathyaraj, he is getting better and better move by movie. Villain not bad either. I belive Santhanam was in 2nd half just to appear in the song Vanganna Vanakkanganna, but santhanam didnt dissapoint with his witty one liners as most of the times esp in 1st half. I didnt find any controversial scenes in the movie, censors must have been paid under the table to not give it clean U.

Major minus for the movie is the length, it seriously needs to be trimmed atleast 20 mins. Editor what were you thinking? Songs werent utilized well either, but I liked the dance in Tamil Pasanga.

Unfortunately the Vijay-Vijay combo didnt click well for me, but I hope others will enjoy the movie and make it a profitable movie.
    God bless all

Senior Member Veteran Hubber ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    @Interz U mean the film is now certified as U/A ??
    Dream Big !

Senior Member Senior Hubber GSV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Joe,
    Could easily see who is the reason behind these things.
    Producer and distributors requested Vijay to release the above statement.. Vijay could have done this before to release the movie on 8th but he didn't. Pressure from producer council, disributor and manrams too. Hence the statement
    Last edited by GSV; 11th August 2013 at 11:10 PM.
    Sachin...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber interz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Due to the occurance of english words in the movie, and excessive violence which would affect women and children according to commercial taxes department review committee officials no tax excemption for Thalaivaa.

Whats the use of making a movie if u have committees and censors to tell you how to make a movie, everything has to be politically correct to not hurt the sentiments of certain ppl (with influence of course)
    God bless all

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    all are saying 2nd half is lengthy if it is trimmerd means everyone like the movie,apo inum tn release agala,so trim panitu release panalam,iam also waiting to see the movie,in my area telugu released but iam waiting to see tamil version

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh !! They had postponed the censors so many time to get that U & now all seems to be in vain
    Dream Big !

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. Many leading Industry Trackers & other fans said 20 minutes trimming will do in 2nd half. Lets see !
    Dream Big !

Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just came back home from the movie. Im still jolling. Will write a detailed review later.

Member Junior Hubber krajkumard123's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saw the movie last night, enjoyed the movie completely both first half and second half except for the thalapathy song which i felt so amateur and the maharastra locals protest episode, the movie has its moment in the second half and loved the climax fight esp the BGM......Overall the movie is a very good entertainer for vijay fans and the neutrals may find it a little dragged but nothing to complain though.......santhanam has to be really credited for the lighter moments, santhanam chemistry with Vijay in this movie is the best considering all santhanam movies in the past both should definitely consider doing a fully length comedy movie, Amala paul is good, Sathyaraj is too serious.....overall my rating is 3.75/5
    Love is NOT a Feeling! Its a CHOICE!!