Page 121 of 250 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2496

Thread: Ilayathalapathy Vijay 's New Mission with A.L Vijay - Thalaivaa

Post Thanks / Like
    Its so disheartening to see some of the fans taking extreme measurs. i plead everyone to stay calm,the movie will be released very soon!Lord! ‪#‎ Thalaivaa‬
    says Amala Paul

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Sreedhar Pillai : Shocked 2 hear about a fan committing suicide. Pl do not take this extreme step, life is beautiful U have a responsibility 2 ur dear ones.

Post Thanks / Like
    Samantha Ruth Prabhu : Hope the family of the fan who passed away has the strength to overcome this loss... I will never understand this business.. Hope ‪#‎ thalaiva‬ releases soon.. Strength to the team...

Post Thanks / Like
    G.V.Prakash Kumar via twitter:
    How wrong to loose his life for a film release ... Will he get his life bck now if the film releases ! Wht bout his family did he think ?

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post
    BLESSING IN DISGUISE

1. Vijay’s HOT-COLD Record:

Vijay has this habit of delivering super-natural duds after a stupendous success. While Maduray, the successor to Ghilli tore my ear-drums, the SAC supervised, Aadhi, which followed the success of Pokkiri brought me migraines. When Vijay in Aadhi pre-interval sequence jumps from a bridge to cut off villain’s head, I for a moment thought I lost mine.

Pokkiri
    (2007 Pongal) was followed by ATM(2007 Diwali)..... Adhi(2006 Pongal)actually followed Sivakasi (Diwali 2005)

Post Thanks / Like
    @media_sgcafe : Overwhelming demand for #Thalaivaa in Singapore. +5 screens added. Total 14 screens, only next to #Enthiran(21 scr)

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber BM's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post
    Thanks a ton BM for your lightning-speed and razer-sharp contributions to Thalaivaa's thread. You have been taking efforts to post the most important developments/statements/reviews about Thalaivaa.

While, the 300-odd page thread of Thuppakki did not contain many post of yours (obviously, you were busy or something), but you have been spending your time and energy for this thread.

Kudos, and way to go
    I did not post much during sura, red card episodes, vizhupuram marathon ect times too (in fact i was free those times). Since some people are not updating reviews/news here as they searched every nook and corner and updated last year in other thread (may be now staying inside theatre and watching continuous shows). As all are busy, i am taking the pain and posting the reviews. Its too early to exchange thankyou/don't mention it, that should come much later. Btw never expected this kind of situation will come again this soon, genuinely sad and my condolences.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber BM's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://entertainment.oneindia.in/tam...se-116877.html

Critics Review: Thalaivaa Gets Mixed Response

Thalaivaa got a grand release on August 9. The movie starring Ilayathalapathy Vijay starrer is receiving mixed reviews. Thalaivaa directed by AL Vijay, has Vijay and Amala Paul in the lead roles. The movie deals with the story of a dancer (Vijay), runs a dance school in Sydney, where he meets the female lead Amala Paul. The actress joins his dance school. Soon, the duo falls in love. Vijay makes a trip to Mumbai to see his dad and ends up becoming a mass leader. Actor Vijay's Thalaivaa is getting huge response all over. Few critics claim that the movie is adaptation of Kamal Hassan's Nayagan and Ram Gopal Varma's Bollywood movie Sarkar. Thalaivaa is also an attempt from the crew to title Vijay as Thalaivaa. After saving Mumbai people from a serial bomb blast in Thuppakki as Defence Inteligence Agency (DIA) agent, Vijay has landed in the same city as mass leader. The much anticipated movie is receiving average ratings from the critics.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sreedhar Pillai :
    After hearing the sad news of a fan committing suicide , Vijay has asked fans 2 b a little more patient as ‪#‎ Thalaivaa ‬will release shortly

Senior Member Senior Hubber GSV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BM View Post
    I did not post much during sura, red card episodes, vizhupuram marathon ect times too (in fact i was free those times). Since some people are not updating reviews/news here as they searched every nook and corner and updated last year in other thread (may be now staying inside theatre and watching continuous shows). As all are busy, i am taking the pain and posting the reviews. Its too early to exchange thankyou/don't mention it, that should come much later. Btw never expected this kind of situation will come again this soon, genuinely sad and my condolences.
    BM,
    Bolded Part 1: Thanks for not posting anything during these incidents
    Bolded Part 2: Request you stop taking pain for Vijay movies. Still if u wanna post some reviews.. you do have other threads like film/documentary reviews section..
    Bolded Part 3: Thanks for ur full support. We Will support u when time comes
    Sachin...