Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Santhanam and Power Star Dr.Srinivasan ask "Kanna Laddu Thinna Aasaiya"

Senior Member Regular Hubber kalyan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nickraman View Post
    Paarijatham was well written. KLTA is a nightmare.

Vara vara Tamil cinema comedy sense avalo mosamma irruku. First OKOK, now this. Even Kalakkapu was tolerable becoz of Shiva.
    Tolerable???IMO Kalakalappu was the best comedy movie of 2012 by a mile. I share ur opinion regarding OKOK...
    Keep digressing

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have no enmity with Power Star: Lakshmi Rai

There was news that when Power Star was not popular he had approached Lakshmi Rai to act with him in his film. It is understood that Lakshmi Rai had refused and because of this Power Star was angry with her.

Atthis juncture, there was also news that actress Lakshmi Rai has danced for a Kuthu song with Power Star in the film Onbadhula Guru and both of them have become friendly. When asked Lakshmi Rai about this, she said, ” I am donning the female lead role in Onbadhula Guru. The shooting of my portions have been completed one month ago. I am acting in my next film. Someone has spread the news that I have danced with Power Star. I have not danced with him.

I don’t know even know that who Power Star is. I am only seeing him now on TV. The news that I have refused to act with him is also false. My manager only takes care of my call sheets. May be he would have refused. I don’t know anything about that. I will act with anyone as long the film has a good story. That is my policy.”

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    powerstar is an old hag using a wig to hide his age identity.surprisng to see he too has many fans and followers arond.

Post Thanks / Like
    padam romba sumaar. idhukku ivlo hype-u vera. pazhaiya bhaggiyaraj padathai dressing mathi, oppetha muyarchi seinjirukaanga. idhuku romba periya dhillu venum.
    Winners dont wait for chances. They grab them.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Power Star’s Terror Love Anthem | Alagan Alag

http://www.tubetamil.com/entertainme...gan-alagi.html

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    KLTA completes 50 days!

Santhanam's maiden production venture Kanna Laddu Thinna Aasaiya starring himself, Power Star Srinivasan, Sethu and Vishakha in the lead completes 50 days today (4th March). Produced by Santhanam under his his Handmade Films banner 'Kanna Laddu Thinna Aasaiya' was a complete laugh riot and the first super hit of 2013.
    The Manikandan directed comedy riot worked big time at TN box-office mainly due to its comedy and successful teaming up of Santhanam with Powerstar and the music is by S S Thaman. Powerstar Srinivasan became a major draw at the box-office with the success of KLTA.

The film has brought in the numbers right from the start and it is doing well with the box office collection. KLTA was a big hit as films that released along with it for Pongal bombed.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456