Thread: The Diaspora Sri lankan Tamils could be resettle in Tamilnadu or Srilanka

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

The Diaspora Sri lankan Tamils could be resettle in Tamilnadu or Srilanka

The Diaspora Sri lankan Tamils could resettle in Tamilnadu or Srilanka after the age 60 or may be before , write your opinion about this topic

Here I start a new topic about the resettlement for the Srilankan Tamils who displayed from srilanka and living in the Diaspora. Those who are willing to resettle in their own country or in Tamilnadu in future, what are the positive and negative things could be analyse for their resettlement

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    lotus_303,

There are alot of people who would love to go back to Sri Lanka and live there. But what if the situation does not permit them? For example many of the Tamils had lost their homes during the civil war in Sri Lanka. It will be very easy for those who still have places to go, but how about the ones who lost their homes? Where would they stay? And how about those who have jobs, families, children and grandchildren away from Sri Lanka? While some peoples families will welcome the idea of going back to Sri Lanka, what about the people whose families have no desire of returning to Sri Lanka? I am sure they will not leave their families and go.
    Skanthavelu Nadarajah

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    If any Srilankan Tamils would go back to Srilanka or Tamilnadu the certain things should be analayse.
    I consider the following
    1. financial situation
    2. safety
    3. emotional feeling to leaving theirs kids
    4. medical care

1. financial situation
    If any one would like to go back to Srilanka or Tamilnadu after the age 60 or 65 allmost every one has a pension or some other monthly income ,
    the minimum income person amount 300 euro(50,000 lkr, 21,000 inr)
    the average person amount 500 euro ( 83,000 lkr, 35,000)
    some one get more
    this amount is fairly enough to live in those countrie

2. safety
    To live in Tamil nadu safety is no problem
    To live in Srilanka generally you can live in Colombo or in eastern province or in some places in nothern province without any problem , but in my concern we have to wait another 2 or 3 years for the permonent pease in Srilanka.

3. emotional feeling to leaving theirs kids
    This is depends on their individual feelings anyway there should no problem to visit their kids once in year

4. medical care
    According to my knowledge if anyone has fairly enough money there shuold be no problem for their medical care.
    Last edited by lotus_303; 15th November 2012 at 10:21 PM.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    No way! No body wants to live in a hell country like SL ruled by war lords!
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with you, Paramashivan. That is another issue with living in Sri Lanka. Safety. Would they feel safe with these junta warlords ruling the country? Unless they know some tactics to keep themselves a step ahaead of the junta, they would be better off living away from Sri Lanka. Tamil Nadu, Canada, any place where they are away from the junta.
    Skanthavelu Nadarajah