Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: India v England 2012-13

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    India has faced such Match to save scenarios in the past......But they don't have a Dravid d Laxman to fight it out......Can Pujara and Kohli rise up to the occasion and save India's face, much like how Sachin single handedly used to lift a hapless/directionless Azhar-led India in the 1990's?
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by satissh_r View Post
    Arvind, from what I've noticed regarding Clarke's career so far is he tends to get his big scores in a cluster, he had a exceptional series against India and SA (both home) but I don't think he got a hundred in the Windies. Cook though, has got his runs mostly in the Sub Continent this year and hence my standpoint
    Seri ok..Lets leave this discussion. Hopefully an Indian can reproduce the efforts of Clarke and Cook in the near future....India and her batsmen have gone from bad to worse.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    New coach Duncan Fletcher is the double agent. Get him out of the team - I say

England I wanted Broad and Swann to fail. Happy! No problems with rest of the England team doing well.

Sehwag scored a century in the 1st test. That's enough for now
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Senior Member Veteran Hubber 19thmay's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post
    India has faced such Match to save scenarios in the past......But they don't have a Dravid d Laxman to fight it out......Can Pujara and Kohli rise up to the occasion and save India's face, much like how Sachin single handedly used to lift a hapless/directionless Azhar-led India in the 1990's?
    These things happen in the transition phase. Every team including Australia suffered that. All are concerned only about Sachin. As if Dravid/Laxman/Ganguly replacements are in great touch and only Sachin is spoiling the party For the first time I think the whole team is out of form. We never speak about bowling department, do we? Zaheer ellam enna panraar-ney therila? Ashwin is another comedy piece.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 19thmay View Post
    For the first time I think the whole team is out of form. We never speak about bowling department, do we? Zaheer ellam enna panraar-ney therila? Ashwin is another comedy piece.
    We can blame bowling department by comparing them with English unit. But the main problem with India in this test is batting. Track is a flat track.

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not talking only about this series, our previous tours to England, Australia as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Btw pitch was not flat, at least in the second match. Monty/Swann was enjoying the turn.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jonathan Agnew ✔ @Aggerscricket

Just seen replay of Monty's dismissal...certainly hit it...but his response will probably earn him a date with the ref later

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Finally a good session for india, thanks to the dropped catches.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    India gifting wickets away here...

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast