Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Pizza-Hot,Spicy,Delicious & Creepy

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pranitha to replace Ramya Nambeesan

Vijay Sethupathi and Ramya Nambeesan played the lead roles in the original version, which was directed by Karthik Subburaj. The film won the appreciation of many, including Superstar Rajinikanth. Pranitha, the 'Saguni' girl has been roped in to play the heroine of the Kannada remake of 'Pizza', which will hit the floors soon.

Titled 'Whistle, the movie will have Chiranjeevi Sarja in the lead role and will be helmed by Prashanth Raj. The director seems to happy to handle such a great script.

"We will start the shoot from January. We bagged the remake rights after facing stiff competition. I am sure that the film will impress Sandalwood audience," said the director.

'Pizza', actually opened to lukewarm response but gradually picked up business through word of mouth.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    'Pizza' Movie - Full Talk, Nil Collections

It appears that the bad patch of the Tamil flicks getting dubbed into Telugu still continues. Of course, the recent string of Tamil movies which came to Telugu didn’t have worthy material to score a hit but in this process even those films which are good enough have not been received well.

The latest in that group is the movie ‘Pizza’. The film was a major hit in Tamil Nadu and it stirred the curiosity of even the Bollywood people. The dubbed version released in AP and the talk is also good, even the reviews also came good but reports say the collections are not there and it is showing dull theatre occupancy.

The trade analysts say the film is suffering due to lack of publicity among the B, C center audience and most importantly it doesn’t have any recognizable stars. The other reason is, the title is confusing many conventional film audiences as they are not sure what genre of a film this is. Let’s see things will change in the coming days.

Post Thanks / Like
    Vaibhav to star in Pizza 2The Producers of Pizza, Thiru Kumaran Entertainment are busy making Soodhu Kavvum, in between producer CV Kumaran has announced the banners next project Pizza 2: The Villa. The sequel to Pizza will be directed by Deepan Chakravarthy and will feature Vaibhav and Sancitha Shetty in the lead roles.Vaibhav has confirmed the same that he will be doing the lead role in Pizza 2: The Villa and also expressed his excitement and happiness of being a part of the project. While the editing would be by Leo John Paul and music by Santhosh, the rest of the cast & crew are being finalised. The sequel to the successful film is set to go on floors by April.Vaibhav is know for his roles in films like Goa, Saroja and Mankatha, while Sancitha Shetty is know for playin the role a Tamannaah's sister in Thillalangadi and is also playing the female lead in Vijay Sethupathi starrer upcoming film Soodhu Kavvum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pizza director's next film with Siddharth

Director Karthik Subbaraj struck gold in his debut film Pizza last year. Now, he is game for his next for which he has roped in a star. Well, he will be directing Siddharth in his forthcoming film.
    "Karthik will direct Siddharth in a mega budget project, which will be simultaneously made in Tamil and Telugu. The rest of the cast is yet to be finalised," said a statement from the production house.
    Kathiresan, known for producing Tamil films such as Polladhavan and National Award winning film Aadukalam, will produce the film under his home banner Five Star Movies. "I'm not in a position to discuss the story of the film, but all I can say at the moment is that it will be a blend of action and drama," Karthik told IANS.
    He added that the film will go on floors soon. Meanwhile, Siddharth is busy wrapping up upcoming Tamil comedy Theeya Velai Seiyyanum Kumaru
    Karthik's debut film Pizza is currently being remade in Hindi. The remake rights have been bought by filmmaker Bejoy Nambiar

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could anyone decipher Ninaikkudhe/Dhinakkudha song please ?
    What does Dhinakkudha mean ? Plus posting the lyrics of this song is much appreciated.
    I feel that the words are a bit jumbled for a reason, and I am finding it hard to understand its motive and meaning.

[cold night + dark rum + dim lights + ninaikkudhe...manam adhe = Heaven]

Santosh Narayanan + Gana Bala + Karthik + lyrist : cheers
    Last edited by mappi; 12th May 2013 at 05:05 AM.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    hUp hUp ... atleast someone give me the meaning of Dhinakkudha, please, I will try to make out the others.

In compliment I offer you this song :

Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415