Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Pizza-Hot,Spicy,Delicious & Creepy

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber hattori_hanzo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftSword View Post
    pizza - good...
    nice performances, suspense and twists..
    the last 15 minutes were redundant and spoon feeding, after the suspense was broken already... underestimating the viewers?
    True, the 5-10 mins before the climax could have been avoided. Underestimated-a? No way. Spoonfeeding is still a necessity for Box office.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Parthyy View Post
    pizza was ultimate experience in theatre watching in lap u wil mis half the movie
    +1111 should/strictly watch it in theatres

Senior Member Diamond Hubber HonestRaj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i agree that there are surprising twists in the film.. but neenga ellam solra madhiri bayandhuruppenanu kEtta.. illainuthan solluven..
    pizza deliver panna pora hero.. power cut.. mela pora pombalai.. easy to guess something will happen..
    but the opening scene & the final twist.. all good.. for a moment i thought about Anu... like it was said by that dhadi samiyar..
    my friend watched in theater (couple of weeks back) after i told him the response in hub.. he told.. "okay.. onnum perusa ellam illai"..
    may be.. views & taste differ.. some might like pizza.. some might like idly-dosa

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonestRaj View Post
    i agree that there are surprising twists in the film.. but neenga ellam solra madhiri bayandhuruppenanu kEtta.. illainuthan solluven..
    pizza deliver panna pora hero.. power cut.. mela pora pombalai.. easy to guess something will happen..
    but the opening scene & the final twist.. all good.. for a moment i thought about Anu... like it was said by that dhadi samiyar..
    my friend watched in theater (couple of weeks back) after i told him the response in hub.. he told.. "okay.. onnum perusa ellam illai"..
    may be.. views & taste differ.. some might like pizza.. some might like idly-dosa
    ya view differs...i feel it certainly gives better feel (especially horror/thriller films) wen watch it in theatre with the crowd response

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by praboo View Post
    ya view differs...i feel it certainly gives better feel (especially horror/thriller films) wen watch it in theatre with the crowd response
    For me, watching Pizza in theatre was a gr8 experience(AVM Rajeshwari). But crowd response was pathetic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hattori_hanzo View Post
    For me, watching Pizza in theatre was a gr8 experience(AVM Rajeshwari). But crowd response was pathetic.
    so experience also differs

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    These kinds of horror movies should be watched alone in Cinemas on 3D to get the maximum impact, unfortunately, these kind of low budget Tamil movies don't get released in mainstream UK cinemas.
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like
    When the movie began with a found footage scene, one fellow from the crowd shouted, 'dei ivingale pei maadhiri thaan irukkaanga da'. Adhukku oru pathu per whistle. This crowd was booing and shouting throughout the movie. Ennatha solla? IMO, either a good theatre or DVD print+Headphones+lights off would be the best for horror/thrillers.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber interz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pizza - wellmade, and ready to deliver...

Hats off to Karthick Subburaj, making a daring debute with a horror movie. Vijay Sethupathy does really well in the scenes in the haunted house. Ramya Nambeesan must be appreciated to act in tamil movie, when some malayali actresses think tamil movie makers are trying to make them expose their bodies. I like the slapping scene particularly. Aadukalam Narein also good as supportingcast, clear voice modulation and fits well as the boss with dirty hands.

BGM and SFX a major asset to the movie.
    God bless all

Senior Member Diamond Hubber HonestRaj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    DVD print+Headphones+lights off would be the best for horror/thrillers.
    here it is.. & from 12 midnight to 2 am .. in between regular 1 hour power cut.. TN special

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast