Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119
Results 1,181 to 1,189 of 1189

Thread: The Golden Era of Dr.IR and Dr.SPB - Part 2

Senior Member Diamond Hubber groucho070's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    By app, hope to see you elsewhere. I got a feeling that I am going to follow your footsteps. Your response to my posts here and in my blog has been a big boost. A big thank you and take care, mate.
    " நல்ல படம் , சுமாரான படம் என்பதையெல்லாம் தாண்டியவர் நடிகர் திலகம் . சிவாஜி படம் தோற்கலாம் ..சிவாஜி தோற்பதில்லை." - Joe Milton.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    App, kosukkadikku bayanthu neenga exit panaatheenga please Atleast post only in IR thread, your contribution to hub's IR content are multifold. At one side you urself are a great writer abt IR music. Other than that you find excellent posts which are not even google able., I could not search and find the blogpost articles about NEPV when u were posting from nook and corners. Kindly consider and stay atleast within IR thread
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by app_engine View Post
    Love for IR's music originally brought me to tfmpage.com!

It had been more than a decade of enjoyment - discussing on not just rAsA music but on a variety of other topics as well!

I especially enjoyed posting in this IR-SPB thread, every day for over a year - it was quite an emotional experience of interaction with many like-minded and appreciative people!

However, it's time now for me to quit the hub - due to personal reasons.

Being my favourite thread, I've chosen to post my "THANK YOU" note here

My thanks to all those who interacted with me for more than a decade on this website (too many great people that it's difficult to list all the names / ID's)!

Also, my special thanks to RR sir (and other sponsors) of this wonderful website for providing a great platform for interaction of minds!

Wish you all the very best!

Wish the HUB / TFMPAGE a lot more success!

What happened app anna ? we have thoroughly enjoyed your posting here, infact I have stopped posting here as there were hardly any posts from you. Your work has been highly appreciated. Hope you publish a book based on the posts based here!

All the best
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like
    PLum is also missing! Even I was thinking quiting afer being here for almost 12 years !
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    பார்வையின் ஜாடையில் தோன்றிடும் ஆசையில் பாடிடும் எண்ணங்களே

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy 67th birthday to the legened!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber baroque's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Namaskaram & wishes to our dear S.P.B.
    We love you very much.
    We love you the world much.
    Over the years of listening to your sensuous voice, you induce such a warmth affection & joy in our hearts.

Vinatha.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by baroque View Post
    Namaskaram & wishes to our dear S.P.B.
    We love you very much.
    We love you the world much.
    Over the years of listening to your sensuous voice, you induce such a warmth affection & joy in our hearts.
    Thanks akka for sharing one of my fav SPB song
    Last edited by PARAMASHIVAN; 3rd September 2013 at 07:44 PM.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber baroque's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sure
    amazing affectionate feeling, I am very fond of the composition, love to be in the seerattal feeling, Shri.IR induces!